Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 11-11-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probably not, were they yelling at each other after that penalty? I knoew they showed them talking but I didnt really pay attention.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You could see the back of Harbaugh's head, presumably yelling to talking to Ellerbe, and you could see Ellerbe's face just starring into space. Either not paying attention or just upset. Who knows?
Old 11-11-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya they probably hate each other. I mean why teh **** isnt ellerbe playing next to ray every play.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam Cameron is losing us this ball game. Rice came out on fire with his first 2 carries, 11 yards and 13 yards apiece. We need to give him the damn ball. 4 carries in the first half is unacceptable. And enough with this dinking and dunking horse ****, push the ******* ball downfield and open **** up for Rice underneath. Half the guys on this board could coach a better offensive gameplan out of a god damned Madden playbook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

These coordinators make me wanna go up to Harbs and just say

Cmon Man.

These coordinators are embarassing.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:24 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great drive, that's exactly what we needed. But now the defense needs to get a stop. A turnover would be golden, but with how they've played today vs. the pass, that would be asking too much.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What an awful call. Snelling practically pulls Suggs helmet sideways, but Suggs gets the call against him? On a third down? And the Falcons go on to score a TD. What a terrible ******* call.

Hey, Cam Cameron...Ray Rice has 8 rushes all game. GIVE HIM THE GOD DAMNED BALL YOU OLD PIECE OF ****
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Refs are either blind or half asleep.

and our defense is nothing of what it used to be. They are absolutely pathetic. They can't get a stop when it matters. Our offense has to carry this team.

And don't blame Cameron, this game is going on the defense if you ask me.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

The Refs totally blew the no flag when Roddy White threw Josh Wilson to the ground. Those old ***** looked like there were ******* sleeping the whole ******* game.

Also, now we know what kind of defense we have. one that can't step up when it matters. We stripped the Bills in overtime... but why were we in overtime wit the Bills in the first place? Because the Defense ******* gave up 30+ points.

Our defense sucks. Not 1 linebacker can cover worth a damn. Pass rush is highly inconsistent, overall, they are just not the same unit they once were.

This game goes straight on the defenses shoulders.

Also, the ******* blind back judge blew it too.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

this D is embarassing.

What is our love affair w/ Gooden? The guy offers nothing except straight line speed.

Its obvious Harbs hates Ellerbe.

This just makes me wanna cry.
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bucs got screwed even more by the refs last week against ATL. Your offense (mostly Flacco) was nowhere to be found in the 1st half and your lack of passrush and coverage are to blame for this loss.

Seeing how terrible your pass D is, maybe the Bucs wont get blown out in 2 weeks after all.
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

That call on Roddy was absolutely atrocious. I mean they were in field goal range so its fine, but my god was that a blatant offensive foul. If a DB incited contact like that it would be an immediate ******* flag, right away. The refs were pretty bad overall in this game its true.
Quote:
Old 11-11-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want the officials dead, I want their families dead, I want their houses burned to the ground.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

someone said this in the week 10 nfl thread but our D has 2 plays. Prevent zone and engage 8. In madden terms for ya its true.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

maybe burn there houses... they were ******* blind like I've never seen.

I think we can take our team out of the running for a super bowl. We may make the playoffs as a Wildcard team, but with a defense like ours, I don't see how we can go deep in the playoffs.

I agree with Ravens1991. Tavares Gooden sucks. but we all know Ellerbe will never see the field, I'm done complaining.

we ******* drop 8 into coverage and still leaving mother ******* wide open. It's ******* pathetic.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And we suck dick
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

This D may actually work if our LBs weigh 230, not 245+.

I cant stand ppl who say "we cant blitz because we dont have the corners" Well for ***** sake do you wanna let the QB write his will in the pocket. Look at organized Chaos w/ Rex Ryan. For parts of 2008 ******* frank ******* walker was our number 1. and we were fine.

Bring the rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

I know. This all leads back to that old ******. Either way, Harbaugh isn't going to fire him so we're going to be stuck with this grandpa defense for the rest of the year.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game guys, some tough calls against you no doubt Snelling call should have been offset, and the Roddy TD, the more I see it it was a push but Wilson has to grow a sack there and not just flop on the ground like a school girl, its not like he got a shoulder into him. But ya ref missed it, granted we still could have kicked a FG but you all have valid arguments, Refs are cool these days.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

ya I agree it was probably a flop but still there was def contact there.

But like I said earlier, if we are that stupid to run a soft scheme like that we dont deserve a lucky break.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
banetzdererste
Rookie

banetzdererste hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

what's Harbaughs Problem with Ellerbe?

Is he even pissed off, because the guy runed an interception back in the preseason and started celebrating or what's the true problem?

I'll love better have him in the Game then always injured Gooden!

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!
banetzdererste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does this game go on the defense......to an extent, but I ask you this.....

Where was the offense in the first half, when Flacco was like 5/10 for 31 yards? The offensive line sucks without Gaither, we should have never tried to move him and Oher.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Flacco was on fire in the 4th. He was 13-16, 154 yards and 2 TDs.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Does this game go on the defense......to an extent, but I ask you this.....

Where was the offense in the first half, when Flacco was like 5/10 for 31 yards? The offensive line sucks without Gaither, we should have never tried to move him and Oher.
We would have ended up with Oher at LT anyways since Gaither got hurt. I agree though (argued against it at the time too), Oher is a far better RT than LT. Having a RG that can't do anything doesn't help us either, Chester needs to be replaced by Cousins.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

seriously we all been saying that for years. Cousins could be a great G. He just doenst have the mental skills to play RT. An exotic blitz comes along and he freaks and just late hits the rusher.