Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-29-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Darkhorse: Clemson!

I <3 Clemson. I think Florida St will probs make the ACC championship game.
Disagree. I think they'll sorely miss CJ Spiller and his ability to manufacture yards on the offensive side of the ball.

ACC Championship Game:

BC vs. VT..Again.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:56 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clemson's running game will be fine with Ellington and Harper, replacing him in the passing game and return game will be an issue though. If Parker doesn't play baseball I'm not sure they win over 8 games, if he leaves, Clemson will be very average. Atlantic is extremely average overall, but I think FSU wins it with 9 wins.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:06 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think BC is going to have a very good year this year, and if Herzy comes back it could be special. The OL is always good but I think it will be the best it has been in a few years this year, losing Tennant hurts but Castonzo and Claiborne are beasts and there is a ton of talented young lineman who are ready and waiting. Shinskie has looked good by all accounts, the guy is quite the story. He is older but he is a leader and his maturity will help the team, he has a good arm too. I think he will have a good year this year. Montel Harris will be a workhorse this year, the offense is going to be running the ball a lot. There are some question marks at receiver but when was the last time BC didn't have those, Gunnel was good but that was really it.

The DL is solid, Scafe is tough inside and there will be a good rotation going. Alex Albright is a senior, hopefully he has that huge year everyone has been waiting for. At LB, what can I say but Loook Kuechleyzzz. Dude is an animal. If Herzy does come back and put the pads on, that team will be playing with so much fire. That would be one of the greatest sports stories ever, and if he comes back as even a shadow of his old self that would be nothing short of a miracle. The secondary has some talent, Fletcher and Gause are a nice group of corners.

There would be nothing better than seeing Herzy put the pads on again, if he does than that would be the set up for a story book season. But the ACC is talented all around, it is just a question of which of the big schools finally steps up

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:17 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buzz on campus is that Marscovetra might be making a run at the QB position...

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wouldn't surprise me too much, I think Shinskie could be good and he has the maturity thing down but he was away from the game a while. He can throw the ball, I don't know much about Marscovetra besides he is a lanky Jersey kid who was signed either this year or last.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clemson still has a good defense, with Maye and Jenkins.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're losing 2 corners who have started for the last 4 years and solid players in Sapp and Conner. Solid DL, two really good DTs and McDaniel is a monster, but they're losing a fair amount from a 9-5 team.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-08-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5446697

Quote:
Florida State has dismissed junior receiver Jarmon Fortson from the football team, coach Jimbo Fisher confirmed on Sunday.
Quote:
Sources close to the situation told ESPN.com that Fortson was dismissed for multiple failed drug tests.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...ers-suspended/

Quote:
Wake Forest head coach Jim Grobe has announced that two players, receiver Chris Givens and defensive end Kevin Smith, have been suspended for the first two games of the season against Presbyterian and Duke.
The ol' violation of team policy.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://northcarolina.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1115468

Brandon Willis is leaving UNC and tranferring to UCLA.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great opening weekend for the ACC. Here are my week 1 power rankings:

12) Duke: Back to the bottom for Duke again this year. Their defense is pretty bad and I don’t see much promise for their offense. Renfree was impressive in his debut but again that was against Elon.

11) Wake Forrest: They are a year or two away from being back in the mix. The QB play will be horrid for them this year and their defense isn’t that good. Keep a look out for Devon Brown though. Might be one of the most underrated weapons in the ACC. He’s a playmaker dynamo and expect him to see more time at HB this year as really that’s his natural position over wideout.

10) Virginia: You should never get excited about a win against an FBS school, but Richmond is a quality win and Corp is probably better than a handful of QB’s in the ACC. I’m probably being a homer here but UVA could be a sleeper to be a 7 win team. Virginia might have one of the better secondary’s in the conference if Ras-I can stay healthy. Their backers are quality and they have a strong front. As usual the offense will dictate how good this team is. They will definitely have spells of horrid offense but I think their offense might be underrated. The O-line is pretty strong and the backs could all be underrated. Super pumped about Payne Train’s 114+4 TD’s on 16 carries. He’s so talented at 255 pounds he could give teams fits. Perry Jones is extremely shifty as well. I hope Horne stops getting carries. Verica is not good but he is accurate and a game manager. I think that Inman and Byrd are very good wideouts, and Jared Green will get more involved as time passes.

9) Maryland: I don’t think people realize at this point the quality of a win it was against Navy. It wasn’t pretty but Navy is a top 50 team in the nation. I wouldn’t be surprised if Navy still ended up being a 9-10 win team. Maryland is still staring down at .500 though and they should be happy with a bowl berth, this year though is probably the end of the line for the fridge. I never thought I’d say this but I think they will surely miss Chris Turner. Jamar Robinson is just not a very good QB. He can make some plays scrambling but beyond that I’m not a big fan. Plus it seems he just stares down Torrey Smith every play. The running game though will be beast with Davin and Da’Rel. I also like their backers and Kenny Tate could be a stud in the making.

8 ) Clemson: Ellington and Harper will be a nice 1-2 combo, I don’t think Harper has enough weapons though. Who’s his top option, Brandon Clear? Bleh.

7) Ncstate: Russell Wilson is probably the best passing QB in the conference. I do think though their running game will limit Wilson’s effectiveness. Their defense should be much improved this year especially with Irving coming back.

6) Boston College: They are still my sleeper to sneak in at the end and grab the Atlantic from FSU. Montel Harris is one of the best backs in the conference. I think Shinskie can do enough to help this team win but he needs to avoid INT’s. The defense will be tough although I can see them being torched by a good passing game.

5) North Carolina: Too hard to evaluate this team with the uncertainty of who will be playing. The defense should be monster but again who knows who will be there. Yates definitely bounced back although some of that I think was LSU letting their guards down. It’s a shame because a full strength UNC would have made this conference really a top conference.

4) Virginia Tech: Basically had a win over the #3 team in the country in the bag until they let it go. Still this is a dangerous team. After watching last night it confirmed to me that Ryan Williams is the best back in the nation. He won't have a monster year though. Both the offensive and defensive lines are poor. Also I noticed they really missed Cody Grimm who would step up in the box and make plays. Gouveia is rangier and better in coverage but he's built like a CB and is not very physical for that linebacker/safety spot. Tyrod though is going to be up there on the list for ACC POY, and I expect a huge year from Boykin. Darren Evans looked kind of bleh. Love the hair but he showed no explosiveness and not too much power with that upright running style. I’d like to see David Wilson be implemented more as the change of pace back out of the backfield. Evans is just similar to RW but inferior in everything. I just don’t think this team will be atop the conference this year. They aren’t strong enough at “Virginia Tech things.”

3) Georgia Tech: The toughest matchup in all the ACC. Playing this option offense is a pain in the ass for any team to defend. Navy has dominated teams forever with this offense and the fact that Gatech has superior athletes running it makes it scary. Nesbitt could be a Heisman dark horse. I don’t think their defense is very good but it’s not as important as their offense dominates T.O.P. all the time. He’s not as good but I expect Stephen Hill to be the Demaryius of this season for them.

2) Florida State: Similarly to Miami a win over Oklahoma this weekend will vault them throughout the season. I didn’t start off a fan but Christian Ponder is legit. I’m not worried about their offense, it’s their defense I’d worry about. If they can limit Landry Jones and the Oklahoma offense than I would be sold on this team, but if Oklahoma runs up and down on their defense FSU could be a middle of the pack team this year.

1) Miami: Not too much you can analyze from a game against FAMU, but they looked great on all facets of the game. If they can beat Ohio State on Saturday not only will it propel their season but it probably also puts Jacory over Pryor in the early Heisman race. Having to play Georgia Tech and Vatech back to back at the end of the year is brutal though and I really think Gatech can beat them as Miami will have limited offensive possessions.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephen Hill is only a sophomore, he could be a first round pick down the road. He's not as physical and Dymarius but he's definitely faster and more elusive.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Great opening weekend for the ACC. Here are my week 1 power rankings:

2) Florida State: Similarly to Miami a win over Oklahoma this weekend will vault them throughout the season. I didnít start off a fan but Christian Ponder is legit. Iím not worried about their offense, itís their defense Iíd worry about. If they can limit Landry Jones and the Oklahoma offense than I would be sold on this team, but if Oklahoma runs up and down on their defense FSU could be a middle of the pack team this year.
I'm not too worried about Landry Jones. I'm more worried about Demarco Murray.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im so dissapointed with last night. who throws a jump ball on third down when the other team has no timeouts left.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
im so dissapointed with last night. who throws a jump ball on third down when the other team has no timeouts left.
Yup they should have worked it into Boykin in the middle, he could box out any of those Boise DB's. Also that last drive they had 1:09 left and 2 timeouts, I don't understand why they were just going for fly's on every play. Boise was giving up the underneath stuff. They should have just tried to secure the FG before going for the big play. I will say that your kicker is horrendous. I wouldn't be confident with him even on a 35 yard field goal. I still believe though that Tech is the better team.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice write-up STRIP.

The ACC looks much improved from years past. Homerism aside, I do think Miami is the favorite but I do think that Georgia Tech, Florida ST, Va. Tech, and maybe North Carolina (depends on NCAA sanctions) can win the conference. Should be a great year for ACC football.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 09-07-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Yup remember last year's horrific opening week. UVA loses to William & Mary 26-14. Duke loses to Richmond 24-16, Maryland loses to Cal 52-12, NC state loses to South Carolina 7-3, Wake Forest loses to Baylor 24-21, Vatech loses to Alabama.

Old 09-07-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The inexperience showed, I would say talent wise we are better, but they are better coached and had more experience in big game situations. I mean we are about to be 7-1, then we get into the hard games.

Old 09-11-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awful day for the ACC. Florida St. gets spanked by Oklahoma, Va. Tech falls to James Madison, Miami goes down to Ohio St., and Georgia Tech goes down to Kansas (a team that lost to North Dakota St. a week ago).

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a horrible day for the conference. Was watching the GT game and they just couldn't execute. Their defense is still terrible.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Lets just not talk about this weekend. Ever.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

FSU **** the bed today. Couple observations:

New year, same FSU team.

Greg Reid needs to be on offense. He can not tackle or cover for ****.

Our offensive line is no where near what FSU fans make it out to be.

Another year, and no pass rush. How can you rush four and drop seven and give the receivers 10 yards of cushion? Especially when Jones was hot. I'm surprised he didn't throw for 500.

We have ZERO playmakers on offense. These receivers still don't know how to get open. Gunna be a long year again.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
I'm not too worried about Landry Jones. I'm more worried about Demarco Murray.
Had to re quote, this lol. But yeah the conference took a huge hit today, not as good as we thought.

Old 09-12-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

It was funny to watch Michigan, UVa, etc. to 1-aa schools, but as a student I am so embarrassed right now.

Old 09-12-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just throw this entire weekend out when it comes to evaluating who's going be good in conference this year

we already know we blow and deserve no respect nationally so none of that matters
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote