Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-06-2006, 07:56 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Don't really know who these chicks are, but the 2nd pic is alot better. The first one looks like one of them 17 year old skanks who's trying to act older by being a ****. Just my first impression. Basically (in those pics) Elisha looks like a girl, and Scarlett looks like a woman. Very easy choice for me.
elisha is in girl next door and house of wax.... just to let u know
I've heard the names before, just never seen them in movies or interviews or anything...are either of those fl.icks any good?
Old 06-06-2006, 07:58 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

umm house of wax blew

but gir next door was good... elisha is the star she's amazingly hot in it
Old 06-06-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Don't really know who these chicks are, but the 2nd pic is alot better. The first one looks like one of them 17 year old skanks who's trying to act older by being a ****. Just my first impression. Basically (in those pics) Elisha looks like a girl, and Scarlett looks like a woman. Very easy choice for me.

Obviously, i vote for...
Old 06-06-2006, 08:00 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They deleted your mary thread, mangini. Did you figure things out?
Old 06-06-2006, 08:01 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Very nice, frogstomp...thanks. Those pics definitely do her justice. I'll have to rethink this now. Disregard my previous comments.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:03 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They deleted your mary thread, mangini. Did you figure things out?
yea right now im joggin in place drinkin water.... lol

it prolly got deleted cuz it was about an illegal drug, it waqs dumb to post it, i had a feeling it would get deleted
Old 06-06-2006, 08:05 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
yea right now im joggin in place drinkin water.... lol

nice...
Old 06-06-2006, 08:05 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

question.... was the brunette in that 70s show?
Old 06-06-2006, 08:06 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
question.... was the brunette in that 70s show?
Mila Kunis, yeah.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:43 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cuthbert's face with johanssons tits
Old 06-06-2006, 09:11 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Scarlett no question

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:15 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

since Frogstomp helped out his girl up there, i feel the need to help out mine a little

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

how could someone vote against ELISHA???? :evil: :roll:
Old 06-06-2006, 09:18 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Don't get me wrong VLS, Scarlett is very hot, and up there on my hot chicks list... but Elisha... she's number one.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Scarlett's winning This just proves this board only cares about boobs. Thus they're either 14 or black.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Scarlett's winning This just proves this board only cares about boobs. Thus they're either 14 or black.
Or that fact that Scarlett is hotter? I agree on the Keira Knightley thing, but Scarlett just beats Elisha in every single aspect. She's a gorgeous girl, and a fine actress, which Elisha really is not(actress wise).
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

I'm gonna hold out my final judgment until (yes, "until", not "if") I actually see these 2 nude.
I mean, how do we know one of them don't got 3 inch mud-flaps?
Old 06-06-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Or that fact that Scarlett is hotter? I agree on the Keira Knightley thing, but Scarlett just beats Elisha in every single aspect. She's a gorgeous girl, and a fine actress, which Elisha really is not(actress wise).
Scarlett's a better actress but I'll take her face and body over Scarlett any day. Scarlett is nice but she's physically inferior IMO, much better build with a niver face.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm gonna hold out my final judgment until (yes, "until", not "if") I actually see these 2 nude.
Well, we've been witness to both of their asses basically(Elisha in Girl Next Door, and Scarlett on that Vanity Fair cover). So, that's 1 of the 3 key spots covered there.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:30 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Well, we've been witness to both of their asses basically(Elisha in Girl Next Door, and Scarlett on that Vanity Fair cover). So, that's 1 of the 3 key spots covered there.
And Old School. Damn that was a nice ass...
Old 06-06-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Who's got the nicer ass? I haven't seen those yet.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:36 PM    (permalink

pm me pics of the ass if you can find them.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:36 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

well safe to say Scarlett doesn't

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:39 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Old 06-06-2006, 09:41 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:

well safe to say Scarlett doesn't

Very nice pics, but I can't see her twatopotamus.....she still could have a giant beef curtain for all I know.