Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-07-2006, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a close as the 2000 election

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:41 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

To clinch the win :twisted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137

Old 06-07-2006, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

her pron star pic is REALLY hot

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 06-07-2006, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
And since CGF voted twice, it's as fixed as the 2000 election.....that's right, I went there.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:50 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
And since CGF voted twice, it's as fixed as the 2000 election.....that's right, I went there.
Actually 3 times, Newt, CGF and HSB, :twisted: j/p Although that is a good idea if I hadnjavascript:emoticon(':twisted:')'t nullified my vote on this name I might've done that and clinched it. :twisted:
Old 06-07-2006, 08:04 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Hey I didn't nullify my vote by looking at the results, cool, I guess I can vote for Elisha :twisted: j/k
Old 06-07-2006, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

elisha winnin by 3

in other news, GCF's avy looks like my g/f

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 06-07-2006, 08:39 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
elisha winnin by 3

Call me GCF one more time, I dare you :evil: Kids theses days show no respect for their dieties today. :evil:

Anyways, you went out with Alyson Hannigan? Nice.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
elisha winnin by 3

Call me GCF one more time, I dare you :evil: Kids theses days show no respect for their dieties today. :evil:

Anyways, you went out with Alyson Hannigan? Nice.
naw, I am going out with a look alike, Duck

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 06-07-2006, 09:04 PM    (permalink
theshark08
Veteran

theshark08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

All my girls are winning recently...Keira, and now Elisha! ha! i'm just too good with girls....

sig by BuckNaked contact him if you want it done right.
theshark08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 09:33 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshark08
All my girls are winning recently...Keira, and now Elisha! ha! i'm just too good with girls....
Back off, she's mine. Well... if I didn't have a girlfriend... and was, you know, famous...
Old 06-07-2006, 11:02 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Back off, she's mine. Well... if I didn't have a girlfriend... and was, you know, famous...
ANd she was lesbian with a foot fetish.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:04 PM    (permalink
getwellchad
Veteran

Location: "Hey professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?"
getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Scarlet is a goddess.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink
theshark08
Veteran

theshark08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getwellchad
Scarlet is a goddess.
that's not what the poll says.

sig by BuckNaked contact him if you want it done right.
theshark08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:05 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by getwellchad
Scarlet is a goddess.
that's not what the poll says.
so what, personal preference.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The next one of these should be Simpson vs. Esther

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:19 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitz56
No, there needs to be someone atractive for there to be a two women poll
Old 06-08-2006, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elisha for sure

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elisha for sure

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:27 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Esther is alright. Simpson is bad. So that's a very "meh" poll.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:26 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Esther is alright. Simpson is bad. So that's a very "meh" poll.
exactly.

Maybe something like POrtman v Beckinsale would be nice tho. If someone put in the work and found great pics.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:28 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 10:29 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan

Wow :shock: She's fuglier than Butterface :shock:
Old 06-08-2006, 10:30 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:

Union has her moments.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Union has her moments.
But those are nasty. Her ass looks fat on the first one and face is disgusting on the second.