Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Off topic and I am talking about the Wimbley trade, but I am starting to like Oakland's DL. If they get a run stopping DT next to Seymour, they could have a very solid unit.
linval joseph @ 8? sorry guys....i actually like oakland fans, but its irresistible and possible.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch Both Anderson and Quinn have good seasons now. I wonder if Browns fans will change their minds on him if he plays well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Am I the only one who likes this move for the Broncos?
I think it's good for them. Then again, I'm one of the guys in the "Brady Quinn was ruined by Eric Mangini" camp.

It's pretty much the best possible situation Quinn could walk into (well, until Marshall gets moved). I don't think he has a chance of starting this year. I do think he's going to be in the mix for 2011, though.

At least Bronco fans won't have to see any more of Chris Simms.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
At least Bronco fans won't have to see any more of Chris Simms.
Exactly. At worst, we give up an emergency running back and two late picks for a solid backup QB. At best, we gave up an emergency running back and two late picks for our future starter. Honestly as underwhelming as Quinn is, we can't conceivably lose this trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Exactly. At worst, we give up an emergency running back and two late picks for a solid backup QB. At best, we gave up an emergency running back and two late picks for our future starter. Honestly as underwhelming as Quinn is, we can't conceivably lose this trade.
That's how I feel. Even if Hillis runs for 1,000 yards this year as a FB with the Browns...w hich he won't... We would have never started hillis, he would havebeen of very little value to us.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good move by the donks, getting a young QB so they dont have to draft Clausen if he is there. They can now add a LB or Dlinemen with the 11th pick

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was never a Quinn fan coming out but if there is anywhere quinn can be successful its denver.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a solid backup qb? have you already forgotten what passed for 'qb play' when quinn played us last year? he *might* be better than the worst backup in the league last year. that's a far cry from anything remotely approaching 'solid'.
Not even Tom Brady is making that Browns team good. They had no weapons(Robert Royal was the TE.....I rest my case) on offense what so ever.

I think this is a steal for DEN but then again I think Quinn is a good QB and just needed a change of scenery in the worst way. I've seen all of Quinn's games in ND and I think he has a great shot of succeeding in the McDaniels system. Physically he is more talented than Orton, its just a mental game at this point for Brady. I think he can overcome. I am wondering as to if the mile high air could maybe help the lone weakness of Quinn, which is the longball accuracy. Quinn can throw far but its not accurate.

What pissed me off last year was Cleveland not letting Quinn be free and throw deep considering they played for nothing. Mangini as usual played the offense like he was scared.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a solid backup qb? have you already forgotten what passed for 'qb play' when quinn played us last year? he *might* be better than the worst backup in the league last year. that's a far cry from anything remotely approaching 'solid'.
I think you're being just slightly pessimistic.

And Quinn is a solid fit with us considering he played in an almost identical system in Notre Dame.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who actually watched Brady Quinn and thought he was a good quarterback?

The lack of weapons argument only matters if Quinn doesn't suck, which he so clearly does.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
linval joseph @ 8? sorry guys....i actually like oakland fans, but its irresistible and possible.
Dan Williams sounds good to be :D. Doubt it, Campbell will be the pick. Im for drafting Linval in the 2nd or 3rd though. Maybe trade up to get Dan Williams in the late 1st

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Quinn being garbage (currently) changes the fact that he has a higher ceiling than Simms or maybe even Brandstater. For the price we got him, there's no reason to really be too upset. If he plays like he has, a.k.a. sucky... it's not like we lost much. The thing about Quinn is that he will never be a solid backup. He'll either be an above average to pro-bowl qb, or off the team in two years. BUT It's still just plain wrong to say he doesn't have potential. Likely to be the same as he was in cleveland? Sure.

Last edited by Jimmy : 03-14-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

njx I loathe you
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Who actually watched Brady Quinn and thought he was a good quarterback?

The lack of weapons argument only matters if Quinn doesn't suck, which he so clearly does.
I've seen all of his games in college which I think should matter more than his Brown days where he wasn't given a fair shake with the offensive changes in coaches and lack of weapons.

Broncos O-Line is also overall better than the Browns so I think it will work to Quinn's favor and give him some air to breathe........not to mention that there is indeed a HUGE Difference of D's between BAL, CIN and PIT vs KC, OAK and SD.

Denver is my pick to win the AFC West. Screw it, saying it now. Love this move.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
DenverJetsFan
Rookie

DenverJetsFan is a cocksman.DenverJetsFan is a cocksman.DenverJetsFan is a cocksman.

Do you guys think this will prompt the broncos to resign brandon marshall now??????

Or do you think we will take Dez Bryant in the draft?
DenverJetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns win imo.

They get one of the top FBs in the NFL and some picks, and they can still get their QB in the draft.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MoveTheSticks
Mark Sanchez has started 3 more games than Brady Quinn... BQ will get better with experience. Good fit with McDaniels and that system.

Found that pretty funny. BQ also has a better career QB rating then Sanchez does. Just a funny little stat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
MoveTheSticks
Mark Sanchez has started 3 more games than Brady Quinn... BQ will get better with experience. Good fit with McDaniels and that system.

Found that pretty funny. BQ also has a better career QB rating then Sanchez does. Just a funny little stat.
Sanchez had much less career starts at QB vs Quinn. In college and in the pros.

Marky Mark will get better in time.........at least I hope :)
Old 03-14-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
I've seen all of his games in college which I think should matter more than his Brown days.
You can't be serious. Please, tell me you aren't serious. The very being of my sanity rests on the belief that nobody could possibly believe something so ungodly stupid.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
Browns win imo.

They get one of the top FBs in the NFL and some picks, and they can still get their QB in the draft.
One of the top FB's in madden? Sure. In reality? He's okay. Hillis is an average blocker at best, and ran for 54 yards and a touchdown last year. He's never proven himself as a FB, he did prove himself as a runningback for a few games.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Not even Tom Brady is making that Browns team good. They had no weapons(Robert Royal was the TE.....I rest my case) on offense what so ever.

I think this is a steal for DEN but then again I think Quinn is a good QB and just needed a change of scenery in the worst way. I've seen all of Quinn's games in ND and I think he has a great shot of succeeding in the McDaniels system. Physically he is more talented than Orton, its just a mental game at this point for Brady. I think he can overcome. I am wondering as to if the mile high air could maybe help the lone weakness of Quinn, which is the longball accuracy. Quinn can throw far but its not accurate.

What pissed me off last year was Cleveland not letting Quinn be free and throw deep considering they played for nothing. Mangini as usual played the offense like he was scared.
I don't think the arm was the trouble, it was the accuracy. He is a dink and dunk passer who never puts the ball on the money. Far too erratic to be the style of quarterback that he is. Derek Anderson we all knew had the same kind of problems, but he could really rifle the ball in there with that big arm and could throw the deep ball very well. Big reason why Quinn was benched in favor of DA early in 2009.

The idea about Quinn having upside for Denver I think is the whole basis for why they traded for him. However it's not really a win-win trade for either side. If Quinn turns into something then it's a big loss for the Browns and a huge win for Denver who gave up very little. If Quinn isn't good then the Broncos have nothing and the Browns get a couple late round picks plus a decent back out of it. Boom or bust for Denver, but a very low risk trade nonetheless.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
You can't be serious. Please, tell me you aren't serious. The very being of my sanity rests on the belief that nobody could possibly believe something so ungodly stupid.
Lets be fair, could you really evaluate a player good enough on the Browns considering what they put aside him? Players to get better with a change of scenery, it happens. Drew Brees stunk **** up on god awful Bolt teams, then started to figure the NFL out once the team got better and then when hatching onto a more explosive offense/head coach, began to stud. Not to say Quinn will be anywhere near Brees but you can't dismiss him so soon.

One thing that will be interesting is KC vs DEN this year with the Weis vs Quinn matchup. I will be curious if Brady could change things up since Weis knows Quinn and his abilities quite well.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I don't think the arm was the trouble, it was the accuracy. He is a dink and dunk passer who never puts the ball on the money. Far too erratic to be the style of quarterback that he is. Derek Anderson we all knew had the same kind of problems, but he could really rifle the ball in there with that big arm and could throw the deep ball very well. Big reason why Quinn was benched in favor of DA early in 2009.
Yeah the arm accuracy was always a problem for quinn when it came to deep balls. He was good on the 8-10 yard throws though but in CLE, I don't think he had much trust with what he was working with. I am wondering if the climate and the amount of sunny weather/good conditions Quinn will work with now will work for his advantage.

Also Mangini and his buddy OC have always wanted to play it safe on offense and rely on the D to burn clock/hold the fort down. Did that since their Jet days(Except Schotty was the OC, who stinks in his own right). Considering the record CLE had at like Novemberish, I was begging to see them open the playbook more on offense but they never did minus the Lions game.

Last edited by Thecollegedropout : 03-14-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always hated Quinn, but I like this idea for Denver.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
based on what, exactly?
Based on the true QB guru that is your HC and the scheme you run gives him a BETTER chance.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote