Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 08-01-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Hello my fellow Redskins fans

We are greatest team to have lived. We signed some people to our roster, we should talk about that. Then drink punch, eat cookies, touch our weiners together and have a group hug. Does god love us enough to make the playoffs? Will Jesus take the wheel and drive our sorry crack addled abortion of a team to the superbowl? Probably not. Sometimes i feel like the only Redskins fan... i get lonely. There's a theory that says every possibility that can ever or has ever been imagined has been played out or is playing out in an alternate universe... last year i imagined Rex Grossman led the Redskins to the Superbowl and beat the Cowboys 66 - 0. The Cowboys had a lizard on their offensive line that spit fire into the clouds. We're are the champions of the alternate universe. No one can take that from us.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taking peyote again out in those Utah mountains sly?
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apologies, my message was a bit self indulgent. I really do want to discuss the Redskins... and the board looks a bit dead. Tim Hightower? Vat?!