Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 03-15-2007, 02:25 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Wow no wonder we got owned in the NYG game...

http://www.zshare.net/video/vick_kil...oline-wmv.html

I want an OL. Really badly. The only thing that made me happy was how are team got riled up after the late hit. And then JA tearing it up...

But wow. Gandy was TERRIBLE!

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know, I always hear people criticize Michael Vick and very often I find myself criticizing him myself. But deep down inside, I feel if he wasn't always running for his life, he'd be a perrenial pro bowl QB. And maybe he could complete a pass.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read that the team hopes Frank Omiyale can win the job over Gandy. Omiyale has all the physical tools. I expect O-Line to be one of the priorities this draft. Especially if Schaub is traded, that will lend us more ability to address the position.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 02:35 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well he has made the Pro Bowl every year starting except once, so the perrenial pro bowl QB thing is already done...Just if he was given time, I bet he wouldnt have so many doubters.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 03-15-2007, 02:37 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I read that the team hopes Frank Omiyale can win the job over Gandy. Omiyale has all the physical tools.
Eh. Thats not saying much. The team HOPES he can? I would say HOPES isnt a strong enough word. Maybe if the team EXPECTED him to beat Gandy, I would sleep better at night. How is his bulking up?

Old 03-15-2007, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was already pretty well sized at 6'4" 310-lbs. Not to mention his famous 36" arms, which are comparable to D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

Old 03-15-2007, 03:31 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

So is technique stopping him from playing or what?

Old 03-15-2007, 04:18 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

He was raw, he played at Tennessee Tech. He also wasn't strong enough coming out of college.

Old 03-15-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

I'd be very interested to know where you read that about Omiyale, Shiver, and was it recently?

People are already writing off Omiyale, but when he was drafted it was always the plan that he would sit for a couple of years at least. And it HAS only been two years, even if it seems like longer. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't. I'm really looking forward to getting some good news from OTAs...
Old 03-15-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

It was a Sports Xchange team report, not too long ago.