Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 03-20-2010, 08:27 AM    (permalink
JustinD
Rookie

JustinD hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Why isnt everyone putting...

Taylor Mays to the Raiders. His numbers are off the charts and he played in California. With the stupidity Al Davis has showed in the past I can't see him passing on him.
JustinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:40 AM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Justin they drafted one in the 2nd round last year on top of the two good ones they already have.
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taylor Mays will suprise people with his play in the NFL. Good or bad? That is the question!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
JustinD
Rookie

JustinD hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This doesnt belong in the oakland raiders team thread. It was posted in the mock draft thread for a reason, it was meant to pose the idea of Mays going to the raiders in some mocks.

The description of the mock thread is "a place to post and discuss mock drafts"

They drafted on in the 2nd round last year yes, but he should have went in the 5th-6th round. They reached on their first round picks all the way back to Janakowski.
JustinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We just drafted a poor mans taylor Mays in the 2nd last year. FS/SS is not a need for us. Give me a olinemen or dlinemen and I will be happy

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
BJJ3rd
Rookie

BJJ3rd BJJ3rd BJJ3rd BJJ3rd

i find humor in how worked up people get over message boards at times. it just a website page with characters written all over it. but anyway, mays to the raiders at 8? no way. but al davis is dumb enough to do it.
BJJ3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easy there, with the new guy. The guy only has two post and is already being crucified. Welcome to the boards Justin, i'll get you started on some rep and get you on the +rep.
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default Oakland Safeties

Oakland already has a logjam at safety with Hiram Eugene, Mike Huff, Tyvon Branch and Mike Mitchell. This is not an area of concern with glaring needs along both lines, LB and CB.

However Al is crazy and all logic generally goes out the window come draft day.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't know what Jamarcus Russel has to do with why the Raiders won't take Taylor Mays.
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind me some Taylor Mays. I think he could be a great NFL player. But I don't think it's likely. Al went on a pretty big limb taking Mike Mitchell last year and won't scrap that after one year. Add in the fact that no one in the coaching staff or front office had anything but nice things to say about the play of the safeties last year, even the tandem of Huff and Eugene at FS.

Not saying Mays couldn't be an upgrade, but he'd definitely be a luxury.