Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-11-2013, 06:00 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

theory i pulled from buzzfeed which was pulled from a forum. sounds very legitimate.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tonight!

Old 08-11-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Tonight!

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeap, I'm pretty excited.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flynnsanity!!!!1

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for this. They've set they standard so high I'm expecting the most epic ending ever.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
theory i pulled from buzzfeed which was pulled from a forum. sounds very legitimate.

That's legit.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
There's a difference between Skylar hating and constantly bitching about her getting in the way of Walt being a badass, or whatever.
She is getting in the way of Walt's goals and dreams, like every other wife in the world. I don't wanna hear any garbage about her "trying to protect her husband", she's nothing more than another obstacle. Also, anyone who says he's a bad guy doesn't know what they're talking about. Walt has made the right decisions to stay alive and stay in control. Self-preservation and self-fulfillment are only evil in the eyes of the weak. Walter could have taken 5 million and left, but he didn't because he knows his potential, his life, is worth so much more. The bitterness inside of him from getting screwed over by Gray Matter still flows through him over 20 years later and he's completely justified in it. He is the American Dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walt is a complete asshole. Not sure if serious?
Old 08-11-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Alex, it's best not to listen to him on anything involving women, black people, Jews or well most things.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Walt is a complete asshole. Not sure if serious?
He went from a beta male school teacher to an alpha male drug kingpin in the span of a year. If conquering your enemies, overcoming obstacles, fulfilling your potential and manning up are considered being a "complete asshole" then you can consider literally every other successful person one too.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
He went from a beta male school teacher to an alpha male drug kingpin in the span of a year. If conquering your enemies, overcoming obstacles, fulfilling your potential and manning up are considered being a "complete asshole" then you can consider literally every other successful person one too.
I can't wait for the part in the new steve jobs movie where Jobs commits spousal rape and poisons Steve Wozniak's girlfriend's son.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I can't wait for the part in the new steve jobs movie where Jobs commits spousal rape and poisons Steve Wozniak's girlfriend's son.
Well, I don't think he ever killed anybody, but Steve Jobs was an asshole.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're god damned right.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
1. Spousal rape?

2. The poison was the only gamble Walt had left and keep in mind, it wasn't a lethal dose. By poisoning Brock, Walt was able to take out the one true threat to the safety of himself, his family and ultimately even Jesse. Fring's ruthless behavior would have probably resulted in Brock's death anyway at his own hands once Jesse inevitably disobeyed him.

Quote:
Old 08-11-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex, your attempts to rationalize the immoral, illegal and deluded acts that Walt has committed since his first opportunity to walk away with enough money to achieve his initial goal are just absurd and kind of hilarious.

If you honestly think Walt's journey has been a simple case of pursuing the American Dream, as you said, then I'm surprised you don't find Vince Gilligan to be a complete hack because that was in no way his intent for the series.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Alex, your attempts to rationalize the immoral, illegal and deluded acts that Walt has committed since his first opportunity to walk away with enough money to achieve his initial goal are just absurd and kind of hilarious.

If you honestly think Walt's journey has been a simple case of pursuing the American Dream, as you said, then I'm surprised you don't find Vince Gilligan to be a complete hack because that was in no way his intent for the series.
The only people who criticize Walter are people too afraid to do whatever it takes to stay alive and stay in control. Yes, they're all morally questionable acts but that's the damn point of the show. No matter how deep Walt goes down the rabbit hole of "evil", there is still a part of the viewer that understands and supports his actions. Honestly, the people who claim Walt is an unquestionably bad guy might as well read trash like this:

http://imgur.com/a/0NQoS

Quote:
Old 08-11-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lolz, ok dude.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

You have a Walter White picture and quote in your signature. Don't act like you don't support him to some extent.

Quote:
Old 08-11-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

You're cornered, you're going to die, your family is going to die. You can:

A: Take a risk and non-lethally poison a child in the hopes you can manipulate a friend into helping you kill the people after you
B: Die like a *****

What do you do?

Quote:
Old 08-11-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
You're cornered, you're going to die, your family is going to die. You can:

A: Take a risk and non-lethally poison a child in the hopes you can manipulate a friend into helping you kill the people after you
B: Die like a *****

What do you do?
Not get into that situation in the 1st place?
Old 08-11-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make your season predictions now, or forever hold your peace.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Not get into that situation in the 1st place?
But if you were in that situation, what would you do?

Quote:
Old 08-11-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
But if you were in that situation, what would you do?
I'd just go hide somewhere with my family. It really isn't all that hard to do.