Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-17-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So that was completely awesome.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Revis Island
Rookie

Revis Island hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Revis Island hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That was just amazing.
Revis Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kinda saw it coming, but it was still a good episode.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to watch the episode. I've been at a concert.

Everyone give Brodeur **** for watching wrestling at 10 pm instead of watching BB live.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked it, but the lack of information that was given out was a little disappointing to me, really we don't know any more about where Walt and Jesse stand then we did in full measures.

Edit: and God brodeur you are such a ***.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur fail

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WMD did too, because he understood the importance of the PPV tonight. And how amazing it was.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This episode was epic epicness.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
WMD did too, because he understood the importance of the PPV tonight. And how amazing it was.
Man-drama never outweighs the importance of live Breaking Bad. It's so easy to get **** spoiled.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So do you think the Gus thing happened cuz he was cooking when he had no clue what he was doing or because he looked at Gael?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Man-drama never outweighs the importance of live Breaking Bad. It's so easy to get **** spoiled.
I think we should spoil it for those two now! I mean I can't believe that the guy got ...

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We both saw the repeat of the episode, it's not that big of a deal.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, this was all carefully planned out weeks in advance.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good episode. Predictable that what's his name was gonna get got (as Skinny Pete would say).
Old 07-18-2011, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
So do you think the Gus thing happened cuz he was cooking when he had no clue what he was doing or because he looked at Gael?
I think it was bc he let himself be seen at the scene. Not sure though.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

It's because he went to the scene of the crime and people saw him. Gus wouldn't go for a slip-up like that, too professional, especially in an angered state after his meth-producing replacement had been killed.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
It's because he went to the scene of the crime and people saw him. Gus wouldn't go for a slip-up like that, too professional, especially in an angered state after his meth-producing replacement had been killed.
Yeah cuz it's not like there's anyone in the area that looks like him haha. But yeah I can understand that I personally feel like it was both of them combined with as you said, Gael's murder.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-18-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I have a feeling I'm going to become incredibly bored with all of the Hank and Marie scenes this season. The writers need to find a way for them to matter while Hank is bedridden. I have faith they will, but I can't envision a great way of doing it.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I have a feeling I'm going to become incredibly bored with all of the Hank and Marie scenes this season. The writers need to find a way for them to matter while Hank is bedridden. I have faith they will, but I can't envision a great way of doing it.
You didn't enjoy them looking at rocks while he took a dump?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-18-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was definitely because he went to the scene. I actually thought Mike was gonna off him as soon as he asked him "did anyone see you". But yeah, that scene was very predictable. And i was kinda disappointed how they made Walt look like a little ***** when Gus was putting on the chemical suit.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
You didn't enjoy them looking at rocks while he took a dump?
That scene just quickly puts Hank's recovery in a time and place. Obviously Hank will start asking who has been paying for his treatment and then become suspicious, but it will still pale in comparison to the threat Hank used to present to Walt. It won't surprise me if he eventually figures out that Walt makes meth but keeps quiet.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

I no reason not to trust the writers of this show. They've done everything so far almost perfectly. But I agree, that scene last night was boring.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
That scene just quickly puts Hank's recovery in a time and place. Obviously Hank will start asking who has been paying for his treatment and then become suspicious, but it will still pale in comparison to the threat Hank used to present to Walt. It won't surprise me if he eventually figures out that Walt makes meth but keeps quiet.
Yeah, I was thinking about when he finds out if he will. I won't be surprised one way or another.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-18-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well keep in mind the cook recipe they zoomed in on in Gales apartment at the end of the episode, something in there could very well link Walt to it, maybe even Gale or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Well keep in mind the cook recipe they zoomed in on in Gales apartment at the end of the episode, something in there could very well link Walt to it, maybe even Gale or something.
True, but at no point do I expect Walter White to go to trial for his misdeeds. Haha