Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-24-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody has to die between Gus, Walt, and Jesse. I don't really see any other outcome. What I would like to see is a Skylar kidnapping and murder with Walt going into beast mode and killing Gus. That would be epic.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Somebody has to die between Gus, Walt, and Jesse. I don't really see any other outcome. What I would like to see is a Skylar kidnapping and murder with Walt going into beast mode and killing Gus. That would be epic.
That does indeed sound epic. But maybe Skylar could die in the cross-fire at the hand of Jesse during the rescue mission?
Old 07-24-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skylar isn't going anywhere, as much as everyone hates her. If anything, her role is just about to open up to a more important one. She's pretty much in cahoots with Walt now, so she's breaking bad as well. The only people that are expendable to the show are Gus and Mike, so imo that's who it'll be. Not any time soon, but i think that's where the story will end up developing.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saul could go. So could Hank. So could ... Skinny Peter.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That brings up a good point, could Breaking Bad go on without Walt? I think no but maybe someone else breaks bad as a result. It's an interesting thought.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Vince Gilligan says in every interview he has an end point for Walt and the series, and it's almost certainly after Season 5.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Vince Gilligan says in every interview he has an end point for Walt and the series, and it's almost certainly after Season 5.
I'm understanding this as he and the series in cooperation correct?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-24-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I'm understanding this as he and the series in cooperation correct?
No way of knowing for certain, but I don't think AMC would ruin its best show by forcing more than 1 additional season beyond Gilligan's wishes. At the least, Walt isn't dying only to have the series continue on.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No way of knowing for certain, but I don't think AMC would ruin its best show by forcing more than 1 additional season beyond Gilligan's wishes. At the least, Walt isn't dying only to have the series continue on.
As I much as I love this show, I can't imagine anymore than 6 seasons. It's hard enough for me to think of life after Gus

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-24-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Right, which is exactly why Gilligan wants it over after 5 seasons. He has to have an endgame and a timeframe in which to execute it.

AMC will benefit too if the show doesn't decline and goes out on top. They won't push it too long.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Skylar.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I like Skylar.
I don't mind her.

I dislike Marie. She's pretty much the only character that I just don't want to see.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skylar and the kid make the show what it is, they are the driving force that gives Walt the justification to not been seen as an entirely immoral protagonist.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Skylar and the kid make the show what it is, they are the driving force that gives Walt the justification to not been seen as an entirely immoral protagonist.
That's sorta true. The case would be stronger, however, if his wife were likable, haha.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's sorta true. The case would be stronger, however, if his wife were likable, haha.
It is true, but whacking Skyler could be an interesting angle to take the show for a season as it would really highlight Cranston's acting chops. It could be interesting and the show could get incredibly dark. I still think it makes more sense to keep her alive, but I think it could make a good final season.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:08 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Bet: Badger dies today. Any takers?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-24-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Would anyone care if Badger dies? I'm not doubting that it could happen, but he's not exactly a central character.

Old 07-24-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Anyone in Walt's family + Jessie dying would be a shocker. Everyone else is a role player.

Old 07-24-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Would anyone care if Badger dies? I'm not doubting that it could happen, but he's not exactly a central character.
Ha I was just predicting. I don't really care but I like guessing properly.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 07-24-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I love the goofy little nuances to this show. Today, it was the pizzas and the explanations given by Badger and Skinny Pete.

Also, the cinematography was very creative as always.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

gotta say that todays was pretty ******
Old 07-24-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I don't know what word that is supposed to be, but I assume you mean to say it was some variation of "bad."

If so, **** you.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

This was a transitional episode. It wasn't their best, but not every show can have you on the edge of your seat or nothing seems realistic.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I don't know what word that is supposed to be, but I assume you mean to say it was some variation of "bad."

If so, **** you.
it was the big ole s word with ty at the end
Old 07-24-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There always has to be a slow episode every once in a while. Still a good episode.

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote