Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-31-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Thats what I like to hear. Please no Hank and Marie....scenes are brutal.
Well, like we saw in last week's teaser, Hank will regain a place in the narrative when the police guy brings the lab notes to his attention. He's obsessed over the blue meth so I'm guessing this motivates the hell out of him to get up and walking more.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Well, like we saw in last week's teaser, Hank will regain a place in the narrative when the police guy brings the lab notes to his attention. He's obsessed over the blue meth so I'm guessing this motivates the hell out of him to get up and walking more.
Yeah, very true. I wasn't thinking. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit when Hank was investigating....thats a nice angle. I just can't hear any more about minerals.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something will come of the mineral thing in a roundabout way. I don't think it's entirely random.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Something will come of the mineral thing in a roundabout way. I don't think it's entirely random.
Yeah, I'm sure it will. The writers wouldn't have just randomly put that in there. Regardless, it is still brutal at this point in time.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I demand more lines for Walter, Jr. tonight.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to find out why Hank is being such a dick to Marie. Really the only part of that story that has interested me in the slightest so far.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just assumed it's because she pushed him to go to El Paso in the first place.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I want to find out why Hank is being such a dick to Marie. Really the only part of that story that has interested me in the slightest so far.
Because he takes pride in being the provider in their relationship. He feels insecure and pathetic having to depend on someone else.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
He feels emasculated, probably in a way Walt did at many points through the series. So they've got that in common.

Hank's gotta take out his frustration on someone.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah, that makes sense. Ok then I guess nothing interests me.

**** is going down in this episode though. I can feel it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He feels emasculated, probably in a way Walt did at many points through the series. So they've got that in common.

Hank's gotta take out his frustration on someone.
I think the exact same thing.
I tried to explain it to my wife but she didn't get it.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome start haha. Someone should make me an avy with Walt flipping off the camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** is Marie doing?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The kelpto storyline has made it's return! Also, it's looking like things aren't getting that out of control in this episode haha.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, they completely ignore the storyline and everyone is just dandy with that because it sucked, but they bring it back this much later? Come on.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Feels appropriate actually given her situation. It sucked but hey at least it makes sense to have in here right now.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-31-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

So Walt's getting paid still.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a boring episode.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to say, this season has been a disappointment so far.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
To be fair, next weeks looks bad-ass. I have to wonder if Walters name is in those lab notes.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Agreed, it has not been what I was hoping for and must admit Im getting a little antsy.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-31-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Disappointing isn't the right word, IMO. It's just oddly focused on certain things. Tonight's episode spent way too much time establishing something that was already pretty clear about Marie (her frustration and desire to avoid/distract herself from Hank). That storyline could have been told without 3 extended visits to open houses.

I'm also annoyed by the lack of Walt, Jr. He's had about 2 lines in 3 episodes and wasn't in tonight's episode at all.

Skyler is annoying as hell, but I can't fault the show for characterizing her as such. They're doing it on purpose.

Saul is awesome. Every scene with him is welcomed. (Same goes for Huel).

Face it, without Gus being visible, the plots involving Walt and Jesse's work is going to be rather mundane.

Next week will undoubtedly unfold into several clusterfucks. I'm not the least bit concerned or upset with the direction of this season.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I had high expectations. They have not been met. I am disappointed.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I had high expectations. They have not been met. I am disappointed.
You should elaborate on your expectations.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I thought season 3 was incredible because it constantly kept me guessing and wanting to see what was next. I was hoping that they would introduce more surprises this season, but so far the episodes have been both predictable and uninteresting.

I have faith that this is going somewhere, but it needs to hurry up.