Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-03-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This might be a candidate for the would you hit it thread - knowing what she looks like in-character...
Old 10-03-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am guilty for not liking root beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So it all comes together...
Old 10-03-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love Mug Root Beer but pretty much hate all other brands. I dunno why.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I do hate almost all Soda anyway except for Mtn Dew.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shut up about soda pop.

SHUT UP ABOUT SODA POP!
Old 10-03-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I love Mug Root Beer but pretty much hate all other brands. I dunno why.
Mug and A&W taste pretty much the same to me. Really like both. IBC is obviously the way to go if you can, though.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IBC >>>>>>>>>

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Maybe Walter put the poison in Jesse's Funions. If Gus doesn't have Jesse, he NEEDS Walter.

Brock ate Jesse's Funions. When Jesse finds out, he will murder Brock.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to enjoy it so much when I'm right and you're all wrong.

Another thought: It's been said every time the ricin has been (re)introduced to the plot (3 times now) that it takes several days to take effect and produce symptoms. This is why it's been the perfect plan to kill Tuco and the dealers because they wouldn't know when/how they got poisoned.

Further proof that it wasn't ricin bu rather something else that was given to Brock (by Walt) that is less fatal, but enough to make Jesse suspect it was the ricin because of his missing cigarette.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'm going to enjoy it so much when I'm right and you're all wrong.
I really don't get why you're acting like this. So what if you're right? Do you want a medal or something? A pat on the back? Maybe I can make some t-shirts.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Another non-irrelevant scene from last week that can be taken as circumstantial evidence to support my theory:

Marie calling Walt during the long stretch in the middle of the episode when we have no idea what Walt is up to. Why have that in the script if we weren't supposed to take something from it?

Nothing is irrelevant or simply for the sake of filling time.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I really don't get why you're acting like this. So what if you're right? Do you want a medal or something? A pat on the back? Maybe I can make some t-shirts.
Shut up, vidae.

I'm this way because you guys in unison are quickly dismissing the possibility. Is that so hard to figure out? I don't need a pat on the back. Self-satisfaction is enough.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Shut up, vidae.

I'm this way because you guys in unison are quickly dismissing the possibility. Is that so hard to figure out? I don't need a pat on the back. Self-satisfaction is enough.
Why do you keep saying "you guys" like that? I never even disagreed with you, I was just posing questions, which is what usually happens in a healthy debate. Things that don't happen? Someone saying they can't wait until they're right and everyone else is wrong and acting like they can't believe anyone would have the audacity to disagree with them.

And if self satisfaction was really enough you wouldn't need to post stuff like "I'm going to be so happy when I'm right and you guys are all wrong lol!!!"

Old 10-04-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Why do you keep saying "you guys" like that? I never even disagreed with you, I was just posing questions, which is what usually happens in a healthy debate. Things that don't happen? Someone saying they can't wait until they're right and everyone else is wrong and acting like they can't believe anyone would have the audacity to disagree with them.

And if self satisfaction was really enough you wouldn't need to post stuff like "I'm going to be so happy when I'm right and you guys are all wrong lol!!!"
I'm sorry. Does it offend you to be grouped in? Next time I'll be sure to name everyone individually.

Why do you feel the need to be the guy who runs around saying "Can't we all just get along?" We don't need a manners police.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In case you didn't catch it the first time. Maybe vidae's glasses weren't pointed at a 45 degree angle from the sun to send a reflection towards you to let you know to stop acting like a douche.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio is a pompous ass, get used to it.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

This isn't anywhere as bad as when he tried defending the awfulness of the last season of Lost and it's final episode. "Who watched the show for answers?"

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-06-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So after some deliberation, Brock did not steal the cig. As he lit it, the container definitely would have started to melt. Gas would have emitted and it would literally been impossible to smoke.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
So after some deliberation, Brock did not steal the cig. As he lit it, the container definitely would have started to melt. Gas would have emitted and it would literally been impossible to smoke.
Jesse said that he put the cigarette in a new pack that morning, and the last time he saw Brock was the night before, so I'm pretty sure that was their way of snuffing out that theory.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:57 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Well that's exactly what i thought too but then he threw it up..
sorry for bringing this up as it was a few episodes ago but i think it was something to help him throw up.

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
In case you didn't catch it the first time. Maybe vidae's glasses weren't pointed at a 45 degree angle from the sun to send a reflection towards you to let you know to stop acting like a douche.
Quote:
Xio is a pompous ass, get used to it.
Quote:
This isn't anywhere as bad as when he tried defending the awfulness of the last season of Lost and it's final episode. "Who watched the show for answers?"
You all ******* love me. And if you don't, then **** you.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:10 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Jesse said that he put the cigarette in a new pack that morning, and the last time he saw Brock was the night before, so I'm pretty sure that was their way of snuffing out that theory.
I'm just saying that because guys like jvig (only person I remember) said that they thought it was likely to be the reason.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
You all ******* love me. And if you don't, then **** you.
It is nice to have different opinions that someone actually backs with something slightly logical around here yes. You have defended your side fairly haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I'm just saying that because guys like jvig (only person I remember) said that they thought it was likely to be the reason.
Yeah I suppose you make a good point. Idk we'll hopefully find out soon enough.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-07-2011, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Sometimes I just like to be the antagonist. Just like Walt.