Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-23-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Like what? I think you have defended BB from literally every criticism ever made in this thread, and offered none of your own.
I criticized the most recent episode over the course of 3 posts.

Check your facts.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Mike will die Sunday, that is all.
If you're gonna make a prediction, make it a complete one. Who will kill him?
Old 08-23-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I criticized the most recent episode over the course of 3 posts.

Check your facts.
I forgot your complaint about Mike's restraint of Walt. That being said, overall, when any complaint or criticism is posted here, you seem to always jump in defense. The show is one of the best on TV, but some here and in other places act as if they are almost obliged to defend it from any and every criticism. Obviously the point of this thread is conversation/debate and all are entitled to their opinions, but it seems pretty much any and all criticisms made in this thread are categorically rebuffed by the same group of posters.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You're entitled to express dissenting opinions, but people who disagree are entitled to refute your opinions.

Fight harder for your opinions if you have one to express.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you're gonna make a prediction, make it a complete one. Who will kill him?
Todd's gonna kill him. It's just a feeling I've had for a couple weeks now.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would Todd's motivation be? If he kills any of the three he's gone immediately, they already think he's a loose cannon.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
What would Todd's motivation be?
Mike is going to try and take his spider.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Todd's gonna kill him. It's just a feeling I've had for a couple weeks now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
What would Todd's motivation be? If he kills any of the three he's gone immediately, they already think he's a loose cannon.
I can't see Todd murdering a second person in a short time period. I think if Mike dies, it'll be at the hand of Walt or Jesse. Major characters kill major characters.

But it isn't totally farfetched that Todd could do it. Mike told him to never carry a gun without telling him ... a curious line to include.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're entitled to express dissenting opinions, but people who disagree are entitled to refute your opinions.

Fight harder for your opinions if you have one to express.
It has nothing to do with "fighting harder" for opinions.

Admittedly, those people who constantly jump in defense of Breaking Bad often do imply that whomever they are arguing with just doesn't "get it" or "understand" while they themselves do, which is annoying, but I am not complaining that dissenting opinions aren't allowed, just pointing out how weird it is that some people so religiously defend the show against said dissenting opinions.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-23-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he's going to see how Walt reacts to the whole methylamine deal with the other cartel and he'll kill Mike. You can tell Walt's in charge of the operation and he's trying to get back in his good graces. I'm convinced he's just a psycho.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-23-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I can't see Todd killing Mike, at least not soon. Like Xio said, two murders like that would vault Todd to being a major character, which I don't think he is intended to be. Todd will likely stick around, but more so to be a constant unpredictable liability for the group.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-23-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I disagree, I think Todd and his "connections" are going to be a huge problem. Todd thinks he's a bigger deal than he is right now and I think he and the DEA are the only possible opponents in the upcoming shootout.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-23-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I disagree, I think Todd and his "connections" are going to be a huge problem. Todd thinks he's a bigger deal than he is right now and I think he and the DEA are the only possible opponents in the upcoming shootout.
That is what I am generally referring to when I mean by "unpredictable liability". Not sure how major the problem will be though. A plot point almost certainly, but not sure if more than that.

Of course, the thought just entered my mind that Todd could bring about the complete downfall of them all...although if so, I don't think it would involve the outright killing of Mike this soon.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-23-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Hard to believe that Todd would play the primary role in the demise of the Walt-Jesse-Mike trio. It'd feel like it didn't stem from the entirety of the events that preceded this season.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I don't know Xio, he did seriously **** up to the point where Jesse wanted out of the operation entirely. I could see him causing said downfall. I really can't see Mike making it to the second half of the season though.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-23-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he dies, I'm going on the assumption Walt Jr does given how everything with him has been this season and his car. And like I told Xio, I think the season ends with a Hank/Mike conversation, resulting in Hank pushing Mike to tell him who Heisenberg is or give him a name, which results in the season ending as Mike says...

"Walter White"
*credits*

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Holy ****. I had no idea David Costabile was "The Banker" in the episode of The Office of the same name.

GALE
Old 08-23-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

If Mike cracks under Hank's pressure, he will become such less of a badass to me.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-24-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
If Mike cracks under Hank's pressure, he will become such less of a badass to me.
He doesn't have to crack. He might just do it to spite Walter if he knows he's cornered. DEA knows he's involved big in Fring's empire.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He doesn't have to crack. He might just do it to spite Walter if he knows he's cornered. DEA knows he's involved big in Fring's empire.
Unless Walt does something to his granddaughter, I can't see Mike giving up his name regardless. Mike just doesn't roll like that.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-24-2012, 01:32 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the season ends with Marie eating Holly. She did say Holly looked delicious.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:33 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She also said she wanted to strangle Walt Jr in the last episode. Maybe Walt was buying the machine gun in the opener to save his kids from Marie?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:33 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This man may be on to something

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Foreshadowing guys, foreshadowing.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-24-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.theavevenice.com/store/ta...ners-1266.html

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote