Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-22-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

Downright I am pissed to the limit!
raiderchampion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
Downright I am pissed to the limit!
push it to the limit.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am really pissed at whoever has hacked my account, I just saw all the inappropriate comments from my account, I accuse the donkey moderator!
a non-mod with lower rep than RWFender... this was on the list of things I did not expect to see happen. Well played, sir.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

You know what somebody has hacked my account and said those stuff, I did not comment with that inappropraiteness.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
push it to the limit.
Push it good.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could somebody ban this guy already?
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I would get banned for no reason because I did not right those comments.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would get banned for no reason because I did not right those comments.
You did not what?

And do you have any concrete proof at all?
Old 03-22-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

Somebody hacked me
Old 03-22-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

Quote:
Somebody hacked me
Saying "somebody hacked me" is not a reliable proof, any 6 year old would figure that.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I know that, but I would not have any reason to go off with all that cussing and rant.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is your user password? Al Davis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

Quote:
I know that, but I would not have any reason to go off with all that cussing and rant.
So don't go saying somebody hacked you without even knowing if that's actually true.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

Look I am just trying to be real here, some body has hacked into my account and I think it is the Bronco Fan Moderator trying to frame me. You guys have to believe me.
raiderchampion3
Rookie

Then who has used my account, it is not me.
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe you!!!! <3<3<3

Quote:
Old 03-22-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But raiderchamp, there is an AE detector and no one else has logged in as you. How is this possible?!
RealityCheck
All-Pro

In before Team RC3 vs. Team Bronco Moderator starts then.
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I really don't know?
Old 03-22-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Look I am just trying to be real here, some body has hacked into my account and I think it is the Bronco Fan Moderator trying to frame me. You guys have to believe me.
I knew it. Lets ban Chris

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
BandwagonPunditry
Rookie

BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you haven't been using your account, why've you got a problem with the evil Bronco moderator?

/bait.
BandwagonPunditry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I can be your lawyer plz rc3?

Quote:
Old 03-22-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
scpanther22
Rookie

scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.scpanther22 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
Kind of, that's the role I think Brace could do in NE as well.
I think it will have to be because the game i saw Brace in when he was at NT was not good at all he was getting blown off the line a lot.
scpanther22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

I am just saying throwing out names I didn't mean to become personal.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

hooray court appointed lawyer Doughie.

btw SABF I know you've been thinking about changing the username, and EvilBroncoModerator has quite a ring to it.