Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scpanther22 View Post
I think it will have to be because the game i saw Brace in when he was at NT was not good at all he was getting blown off the line a lot.
Do not get off-topic.

Oh wait, you're the only one being on topic here.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
raiderchampion3
Rookie

raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3 raiderchampion3

LOL that is funny.
raiderchampion3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
Somebody hacked me
so someone would care sooooo much to hack an account on a football website with no real opportunity or benefit than to be able to post profanity?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are trying to break the record for positions played by Orakpo I guess. Not that he doesn't fit a 3-4, but he was already a SLB in a 4-3, pass rushing DE in a 4-3 on passing downs, now you want him standing up rushing the passer in a 3-4, and Albert playing out of position? Ugh.

Also Albert can be a great NT or DE in a 3-4 if he wants, he just needs to be motivated, and sadly 100 million dollars isn't enough to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
I am just saying throwing out names I didn't mean to become personal.
Awfully contradicting, no?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh another reasons Fat Al doesn't want to play NT, is because he can't get his sack numbers than, and would be paid less money since he doesn't hit his incentives.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Oh another reasons Fat Al doesn't want to play NT, is because he can't get his sack numbers than, and would be paid less money since he doesn't hit his incentives.
hmm that does make a lot of sense. There are alot of reasons why the redskins shouldnt make the transistion, but i guess they're figuring why go to a 4-3 when they could go to a 3-4 with a pretty decent coach and have to build there way up either way.

Coming out, i thought Orakpo was favored at a 3-4 OLB spot anyway..

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't think Haynesworth is really worried about sack numbers because of his incentives. It's a thought, but the guy is guaranteed at least, what? like 50-60 million dollars? I don't think he minds if he gets a sack here or there.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
hooray court appointed lawyer Doughie.

btw SABF I know you've been thinking about changing the username, and EvilBroncoModerator has quite a ring to it.
I second this motion to change the name of SABF to "EvilBroncoModerator"

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RC3 doesn't deserve as much neg rep as he has. This is a desecration of the greatness that was GRF, Heather, IDD and, my favorite, Middlelinebacker54

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 03-22-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll acccept EvilBroncosModerator as a custom title. But where would that leave njx?

Anyway,to at least try to put this boat back on topic, I think Haynesworth could do it. I mean, he isn't a conventional NT but at the same time he has the talent and physical ability to play any position on the line, 3-4 or 4-3.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
I'll acccept EvilBroncosModerator as a custom title. But where would that leave njx?

Anyway,to at least try to put this boat back on topic, I think Haynesworth could do it. I mean, he isn't a conventional NT but at the same time he has the talent and physical ability to play any position on the line, 3-4 or 4-3.
Njx should just change his name into *shrug*

I think Haynesworth's biggest strenght is that he's able to lug that big body towards the QB so... yeah he's probably better suited to be a 3-4 end.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 03-22-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran

the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
Kind of, that's the role I think Brace could do in NE as well.
I don't see that fit at all. Brace isn't nearly as athletic as Haloti, he's a big plugger who will eventually be a great NT for you guys, if Vince ever gets hurt or anything, but I don't see him much as a 3-4 end. While I'm no expert, I just remember really liking him as a prospect last year but only as a NT, or as one of the Williams twins in Viking land just standing there plugging the middle.

As far as Haynesworth, ya, he could do it, but that would be a lot of wasted ability. If they're serious about this switch to the 3-4 and leaving him at NT and not moving him to the 5 tech, then they should try to ship him out of town. There are a large number of 4-3 teams that could use his presence.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
I don't see that fit at all. Brace isn't nearly as athletic as Haloti, he's a big plugger who will eventually be a great NT for you guys, if Vince ever gets hurt or anything, but I don't see him much as a 3-4 end. While I'm no expert, I just remember really liking him as a prospect last year but only as a NT, or as one of the Williams twins in Viking land just standing there plugging the middle.

As far as Haynesworth, ya, he could do it, but that would be a lot of wasted ability. If they're serious about this switch to the 3-4 and leaving him at NT and not moving him to the 5 tech, then they should try to ship him out of town. There are a large number of 4-3 teams that could use his presence.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Quote:
Old 03-22-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is ridiculous. Read the whole article before commenting on that one line. Gotta love how people try to stir @#$ up.

"I mean, I wouldn't really say that," Haynesworth said. "We've got a good coach and all that stuff. Whatever they ask me to do, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm not gonna be a distraction or anything. I'm just gonna do what they ask me to do."

"The thing I really like about [Shanahan], I mean, he's an awesome coach and even better person. You can just go and talk to him, be honest with him and open up to him and he'll talk to you and tell you everything. I mean, it's unbelievable. It's almost a different feel, a completely different feel from last year with the coaches and stuff.

Last edited by DiG : 03-22-2010 at 08:07 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
This is ridiculous. Read the whole article before commenting on that one line. Gotta love how people try to stir @#$ up.
well if you read most guys here say he's probably a better and and behold:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Haynesworth
Hopefully they put me at end and that's where I play at. End in 3-4 is the same thing as a defensive tackle in the 4-3, I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Haynesworth
My thing is, they pay me to play football, as long as I'm dominating and being that great player, then that's all that matters. No matter how I get there, as long as they want me doing that, then that's what matters....
Big Al agrees, but notes that he ain't getting paid to do what he wants, he's getting paid to do what coaches want.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 03-22-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I think Haynesworth's biggest strength is that he's able to lug that big body towards the QB so... yeah he's probably better suited to be a 3-4 end.
I thought it was getting paid?
Old 03-22-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shanahan is charge of what the defense is doing is a very very bad idea, especially a 3-4 he doesnt traditionally run.

Oh well, I am sure true to form if it doesnt work he will just fire the def coordinator and move on.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
How did you come to that conclusion?
Wasnt my statement, but, because he is fat and strong. Casey Hampton has being getting along by being those things alone the past 3 years...he was a pro-bowler this year.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans fans are free to correct me, but it was my impression that Tennessee's defense under Schwartz showed the occasional 3 man front and Haynesworth saw time both at the 0/1-tech and out at the 5-tech. Then again, Schwartz's defense didn't rely on having a dominant gap plugger, and so Haynesworth was freed up to pursue most of the time.

I think most people saw this coming. No matter where Haynesworth went, he was going to face a more structured defense than the one Schwartz ran and it's tough to not ask a guy that big and strong to, you know, act like a big defensive tackle should. Honestly, I think Haynesworth is looking at this the wrong way. Players like Shaun Rodgers and Kris Jenkins have recently been hugely disruptive playing the nose in a 34 defense and there's no reason to think Haynesworth couldn't do as well or better than either of them.

One thing is for sure...Haynesworth isn't making and friends with the new regime in Washington.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post

"I mean, I wouldn't really say that," Haynesworth said. "We've got a good coach and all that stuff. Whatever they ask me to do, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm not gonna be a distraction or anything. I'm just gonna do what they ask me to do."

"The thing I really like about [Shanahan], I mean, he's an awesome coach and even better person. You can just go and talk to him, be honest with him and open up to him and he'll talk to you and tell you everything. I mean, it's unbelievable. It's almost a different feel, a completely different feel from last year with the coaches and stuff.
Exactly everyone blows everything he says completely out of proportion. He will play where ever Shanahan/Haslett want him to play he said.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would Haynesworth want to be a NT in a 3-4? He knows the move will obviously hurt his production and limit his ability to rush the passer. He could have a bigger impact than Kris Jenkins but could be an absolute monster as a 3-4 DE too. Though if they are running a 3-4/4-3 hybrid, he'll most likely play the NT.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
One thing is for sure...Haynesworth isn't making and friends with the new regime in Washington.
How is that? By telling this new regime he will do whatever they ask of him? Wow what a trouble maker

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Wasnt my statement, but, because he is fat and strong. Casey Hampton has being getting along by being those things alone the past 3 years...he was a pro-bowler this year.
Yea but Hampton played quite a bit as a rookie, was productive, and showed he has the skills to be a dominant NT at times. Brace has showed none of that, and had trouble even getting on the field. I'm just curious about what he's shown to lead anyone to believe he'll be a great NT eventually, not to call him a bust or anything but I think you'd like to see more then what he's shown before you assume he'll be the longterm starter at NT in the future.

Quote:
Old 03-22-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
How is that? By telling this new regime he will do whatever they ask of him? Wow what a trouble maker
By appearing in the news left and right with small gripes about what they expect of him. As I recall, Shanahan likes **** to be dealt with in house, not in a dialogue through the media.

Last edited by Paranoidmoonduck : 03-22-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote