Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
Wow I'm glad you just showed everyone how stupid you are. The reason we went 4-12 was for sure not the defense's problem.
keep it classy. No need to get personal on this.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
Sorry! I was on a rant and just kept typing.

Is Ngata too big for the end position? Im confused...Ngata is 6'5 345 and Haynesworth is 6'6 350 but Haynesworth is too big to play end and Ngata is arguably the best 3-4 DE in the nfl...
I chalk it up to quick twitch skills. Remember, I said he could make it work, he's too much of a beast not to, but if you're designing the ideal 3-4 DE, Haynesworth (or Ngata technically) is not where you start.

There's been some chatter about Suh as a 5 tech, and I think that's the kind of body type you're looking for...hovering around 300 with the upper arm strength to deal with blockers, but still the burst of speed to rush the passer when the hole opens up.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I chalk it up to quick twitch skills. Remember, I said he could make it work, he's too much of a beast not to, but if you're designing the ideal 3-4 DE, Haynesworth (or Ngata technically) is not where you start.

There's been some chatter about Suh as a 5 tech, and I think that's the kind of body type you're looking for...hovering around 300 with the upper arm strength to deal with blockers, but still the burst of speed to rush the passer when the hole opens up.
Yeah but remember both tackles are made for blocking DEs. I can see him being good in the right system, which is associated with bringing exotic blitzes, and over loading and so on. Otherwise i don't see a problem for a OT to block Suh. Now if Suh is a 3T and going up against a guard, I think he can fair better, shooting the gap.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I laugh at all the fans defending this move like it was just the best thing for the team. It may indeed work out, but acting like it was a move you needed to make is just silly. The defense was a team strength, and majority of the core players fit it perfectly.

But no, people just want to hate on the Skins and Snyder that's all
I never said it was the best thing for the team. Im just tired of people making it out to sound like the worst scheme transition in the last 10 years which I find ridiculous.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
I never said it was the best thing for the team. Im just tired of people making it out to sound like the worst scheme transition in the last 10 years which I find ridiculous.
Which scheme transition in the last decade has been a worse idea?
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:57 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
to be honest our transition two years ago to a WCO given our personnel was worse than this...give me some time and im sure i can come up for 4 or 5 others that I think are worse. we have players already on the roster that fit in 90% of the 3-4 positions. this is going to be a hybrid. we arent running a 100% 3-4 defense. from what weve heard youll see a fairly even split of 3 and 4 man fronts. big al will line up all over and be just fine. greg williams actually ran several 3-4 looks when he was here. other than probably adding another linebacker there isnt a whole lot else thats necessary.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think AH would be a beast at the 5-technique. In Tennessee, he'd line up at 4-3 RE, and could beat the LT. Instead of plugging up the middle, he'd plug up an entire side of the OL. He has the pass-rush ability, even with his size, to pressure the QB and beat double-teams. His sheer size plugs up running lanes. And he'd be opening up paths for the OLB behind him. I can envision him now just bullrushing OT's.

I also think Ngata is a bit over-rated around these parts.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I think AH would be a beast at the 5-technique. In Tennessee, he'd line up at 4-3 RE, and could beat the LT. Instead of plugging up the middle, he'd plug up an entire side of the OL. He has the pass-rush ability, even with his size, to pressure the QB and beat double-teams. His sheer size plugs up running lanes. And he'd be opening up paths for the OLB behind him. I can envision him now just bullrushing OT's.

I think Haynesworth could man the nose - if he really wanted to. For a big guy, he actually does a good job of staying low and using his leverage - something John Henderson never could figure out all the way.

If Shaun Rogers' fat, lazy ass can be a productive NT in this league, Haynesworth can too. Is it his ideal position? Of course not. Is it wise to use your $100 million man as a grunt to take on blocks? Definitely not. But he's definitely got the ability to do it.

There's also no reason why you still can't use him inside on running downs and shift him to the 5-tech on passing downs.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I think Haynesworth could man the nose - if he really wanted to. For a big guy, he actually does a good job of staying low and using his leverage - something John Henderson never could figure out all the way.

If Shaun Rogers' fat, lazy ass can be a productive NT in this league, Haynesworth can too. Is it his ideal position? Of course not. Is it wise to use your $100 million man as a grunt to take on blocks? Definitely not. But he's definitely got the ability to do it.

There's also no reason why you still can't use him inside on running downs and shift him to the 5-tech on passing downs.
Because teams will use film, and then start throwing on the "running downs" and running on the "passing" downs as a tendency breaker to combat that. But I get what you're saying, hehe.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agreed with everything, but shouldn't it be move him inside on passing downs and move him outside of running downs? I've pulled an all nighter, so my thinking may be off. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I remember those stupid Haynesworth/Vanden Bosch stunts, they were ******* devastating. However if you're paying a man 100 mill, you should be trying to maximize him. Literally everything about the D should be curtailed to the big fish. Even last year, every time I looked at Albert, he was eating space and not bulldozing the line. This is a further extension of that, that's all.

Oh and 30 it's not the worst transition in the last ten years, but it's probably the most unnecessary one. I really liked the Washington D last year, even though their record went down.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Jim Mora Jr and Gregg Knapp installing the West Coast Offense with Michael Vick, and it's not even close.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
But no, people just want to hate on the Skins and Snyder that's all
Oh please dont act like its not true. No one said its what needed to be done, its just not that terrible of a decision as everyone is making it out to be.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
Oh please dont act like its not true. No one said its what needed to be done, its just not that terrible of a decision as everyone is making it out to be.
It's not true. Your franchise is the equivalent of the Knicks right now. You've thrown so much money around in so many stupid and random ways, yet have consistently fielded bad teams. At this point, nobody really cares anymore.

If you want to compete with the Cowboys for most hated team, you need to either be good or be interesting, and your team hasn't been either one of those for awhile now. I'm sorry, but throwing money around like a drunk sailor at port doesn't make people hate you. It makes them chuckle.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 03-23-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I remember those stupid Haynesworth/Vanden Bosch stunts, they were ******* devastating.
I miss them so much Cohen... :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I miss them so much Cohen... :(
Wow now both are gone...that is crazy.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Albert was signed in a rush. I tend to believe the coaching staff at the time wasn't as hyped with the decision as the owner. So when he arrived, the fact he cost so much meant little to the coaches - not to mention that the way the Redskins run their cash over cap techniques, signings like this just don't need to return the same value as they would for other teams.

The coaches didn't redesign their D for Albert because he isn't a reliable player to do this for. As dominating as he might be, when there's almost no chance he'll be near 100% effectiveness by January due to health, what sort of D are you really building? A very short term one I would think. Besides, the days of building a D around a big DT are gone, or at least quickly going, I would say. You need your key defender to be an every down guy, which includes effectiveness on run and pass downs, and the stamina to keep it up.

As for Shanny and this 3-4 stuff, just further confirmation, in my opinion, that the general consensus amongst the NFL teams is Albert isn't worth using like the Titans tried to.

Last edited by OzTitan : 03-23-2010 at 10:32 PM.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jim Mora Jr and Gregg Knapp installing the West Coast Offense with Michael Vick, and it's not even close.

Ugh, I just shuddered. That was so terrible. "Now he'll be able to roll out!"
Old 03-23-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I really don't understand the 3-4 switch for the Skins.
It's a fad.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow now both are gone...that is crazy.
:( :( :( :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Quote:
It's not true. Your franchise is the equivalent of the Knicks right now. You've thrown so much money around in so many stupid and random ways, yet have consistently fielded bad teams. At this point, nobody really cares anymore.

If you want to compete with the Cowboys for most hated team, you need to either be good or be interesting, and your team hasn't been either one of those for awhile now. I'm sorry, but throwing money around like a drunk sailor at port doesn't make people hate you. It makes them chuckle.
You just proved yourself its true. Snyder has been known for throwing his money around for unproven talent. When he spent money on the best player in the league for a huge need we had and it actually worked no one, including yourself, knows how to act. People are looking for anyway possible to spin whatever Al says in a negative way to make this look like another failed spending spree by Snyder. To say Al was the cause to go from 8-8 to 4-12, or that he is causing a problem in the locker room, or is disrespecting the new regime is just simple stupidity. He is the most dominant player of his position when he is on his game. He can into camp out of shape because of the crappy conditioning/training staff we had here prior to Shanahan. Wanting to train with his own trainer that he trained with his entire career before this past season is another point to prove how he is committed to improve himself for the team and new regime but yet you and everyone spin it as how he is destroying his relationship with Shanahan. Pre Haynesworth netted Carter with 4.0 sacks and Jason Taylor with 3.0 sacks. With the addition of Haynesworth, Carter increased to 11.0 sacks and Orakpo's first season in the NFL netted him 11.0 sacks as well. Thats a 15 sack increase by the starting DEs and thats just the starting DEs. If you keep saying that Haynesworth wasn't worth the money then you are just proving my point.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally think Fat Albert should just take his 100+ Million Dollars and shut the **** up.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:20 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I still ******* hate the Knicks and my hatred has grown today after the go and win and cost me a multi... How the hell do I get Indy and Charlotte in margins and can't get Denver head to head. Knuck the Ficks...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I still ******* hate the Knicks and my hatred has grown today after the go and win and cost me a multi... How the hell do I get Indy and Charlotte in margins and can't get Denver head to head. Knuck the Ficks...
Check the sig :D

You know you want to have the big ****'s baby.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I personally think Fat Albert should just take his 100+ Million Dollars and shut the **** up.
well he essentialy says he will, he's just saying he doesn't consider himself a nose tackle in the 3-4 and I agree with him to the extent that he is much more than a one-dimentional run stuffer.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote