Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 03-15-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Booger
Veteran

Booger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Scott's Newest Mock Draft

1. WR Calvin Johnson
2a. DT Justin Harrell
2b. LB Rufus Alexander
3. DE Victor Abiamiri

While Im not sure about passing on Kalil at pick 2a, that would be a tremendous draft haul.

Maybe Kalil at 2a, with Abiamiri and Mebane as the next two picks.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:19 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm not a big Alexander fan anymore at 2B

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Bucsfan
Rookie

Bucsfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like all the picks except Harrell at DT, dont like that pick at all, doesnt seem like the type of DT we are looking for, I would rather have Weddle, Merriweather or even Ryan Kalil with that pick
Old 03-15-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the CJ Buc pick, obviously, but out of the remaining 3 I only really like Abiamiri.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

abiamiri in the third would be awesome, and CJ in the first would be perfect. I would prefer kalil, and someone like hughes with 2B or even trading back
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its a shame we missed out on a safety. I don't feel comfortable at all with Phillips and Allen.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Merlin
Veteran

Merlin hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Its a shame we missed out on a safety. I don't feel comfortable at all with Phillips and Allen.
Well, their's always the draft ;- )
Old 03-15-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Well, their's always the draft ;- )
You do have a point :)

Old 03-16-2007, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Bucs4242
Rookie

Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.

Alexander reminds me of Demeco Ryans, maybe not quite as good