Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 10-10-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot believe how great Mike Hart has been this season. He is without a doubt one of the top Wolverines of all time.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
I cannot believe how great Mike Hart has been this season. He is without a doubt one of the top Wolverines of all time.
Statistically, yes. But does a Michigan player need a win over OSU to validate his career? I think so, but if anyone would ever get a pass from me it would be Hart.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 04:51 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yet another game on the Big Ten Network.. I'm actually starting to not care about Michigan Football. I don't get to see the games, I have no clue who has looked good and bad, I can't form my own opinions on our players.. It sucks..

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Yet another game on the Big Ten Network.. I'm actually starting to not care about Michigan Football. I don't get to see the games, I have no clue who has looked good and bad, I can't form my own opinions on our players.. It sucks..
Listening to Frank Beckman on the radio is nauseating for me. I can be tuned in for 45 minutes and never be told the score with him. What's the point?
Old 10-13-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG! I hope Hart can play this week.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
OMG! I hope Hart can play this week.
Breathe. Apparently he was spotted walking around not limping or on crutches after halftime. I think Mike will be ok. Man, I hope so I don't want to run with Carlos Brown all game.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had to post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcKWF2X2kK0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Michigan players said they expect Mike to play this week, but Carr said he wouldn't know for a few more days.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
The Michigan players said they expect Mike to play this week, but Carr said he wouldn't know for a few more days.
He will dress for the game regardless. If they need him, he will be used, even if he's not 100%.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can you guys please tell mike hart to guarantee a win over ohio state this year. that'd be great. thanks.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cypress Falls vs. Cy-Fair on ESPN2.. We should all be watching to see the next great Michigan RB, the Football Messiah:: Sam McGuffie!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cypress Falls vs. Cy-Fair on ESPN2.. We should all be watching to see the next great Michigan RB, the Football Messiah:: Sam McGuffie!
I wish I had ESPN2 right now.

Quote:

Old 10-18-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
It just took 5 guys to tackle McGuffie. No TDs yet but he looks good.
Old 10-19-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

According to the Detroit News, "sources close to the team" are saying that it's unlikely Mike will play on Saturday. Of course, the author of the article also seems to believe that the game is tonight(Friday) so that may give us some indication of how believable the claim is. I also have to say that I hate "league sources" or "sources close to the team." It's like the "anonymous sources" that newspapers are so fond of nowadays. How do I know this "source" is reliable? It could be the kid that sweeps up the locker room after practice so he can sniff the jock straps for all we know.

Quote:

Old 10-20-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

AHHH! I don't think Hart is gonna play!!!!!

Carlos Brown, be my savior!
Old 10-20-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

On one of the preview shows, they just said it looked like Hart would play. I really hope he's healthy enough. My only worry is that he tries to play, get's dinged up even worse, and then we lose him for longer. Honestly, if he's not close to 100%, I'd rather he didn't play and then we have him for the rest of the season, rather than him potentially getting hurt worse.

Quote:

Old 10-20-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Mike's in street clothes and not playing. I'm very sad right now.

Quote:

Old 10-20-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I've been hearing regarding Illinois is about Mendehall and Benn. I want to see these guys play (not produce lolz).

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Wow, we are so gonna lose.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan pulls within four (14-10) after a Henne to Manningham TD.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

What a catch by Arrington.

Quote:

Old 10-20-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Donovan Warren = STUD
Old 10-20-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well, as crazy as this sounds UoM maybe in the BCS thing hunt if they can run the table till OSU
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Donovan Warren = STUD
Well, they are hyping him to death so .... nice catch on the INT
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So uhhhh Mallett and Carr seemed to be going at it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote