Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 10-20-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mallett sucked royally.

Can't believe we won that without Hart.

Carlos Brown played very well I thought.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Mallett sucked royally.

Henne get hurt again lover?
Old 10-20-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Mallett sucked royally.

Maybe watching Mallett not tear it up his freshman year shows just how good Henne was. Hahah yeah you were pretty pessimistic earlier tonight.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Maybe watching Mallett not tear it up his freshman year shows just how good Henne was. Hahah yeah you were pretty pessimistic earlier tonight.
Please forgive him, it was a while between love making.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hart won the coin toss for us. I'd like to see McFadden do that!
Old 10-20-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Please forgive him, it was a while between love making.
Yeah 4 years is a long time.

hahahah jk Xio.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Yeah 4 years is a long time.

hahahah jk Xio.
I have no idea what you're speaking of.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was actually shocked at how well our D played against a spread with a running QB. They had that one long TD drive, but that was it. Crable made some plays(but he was lined up with his hand down alot more than I'm used to) Warren was solid outside of that first TD, and I thought the line played pretty well too. I will say this though. Our guys where getting blatantly held on alot of plays. Not that it matters, we won. I will also say this, no play pissed me off more than the one QB scramble in the 3rd quarter, when Crable chased the QB,almost got to him(actually showed his speed quite well on that play. I doubt that guy runs 4.6 and Shawn stayed right with him) anyway, the guy does get the edge, and then cuts it back to the middle for a big gain. When they showed the skycam replay, no kidding, when he got the edge, aside from Crable there were at least 8 Michigan defenders within 3 yards of the sideline, all lined up. I mean, could somebody watch the middle of the field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

What happened to Charles Stewart?

I know he plays sparingly, but didn't he used to start earlier in his career? Or at least get time at nickel?

Anton Campbell used to be a special teams stud . . . he never plays anymore?

Lots of guys like this on the roster that I wonder what the hell happened to them.

Last edited by Xiomera : 10-21-2007 at 10:39 AM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought he was hurt or something. I'm not really sure actually.

Quote:

Old 10-21-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

A little bit on Mike Hart from Kiper(no it's not insider)

"In the scouting profession, we always like to find players who, pound for pound, are the best at their position. At the top of my list is Michigan senior Mike Hart. The deceptively strong 5-foot-8, 200-pound running back has enjoyed a phenomenal career in Ann Arbor.

At the Big House against Purdue, Hart ran effectively with the ball in his hands; but what consistently gets your attention is the way he gets the job done as a blocker in blitz pickup situations. In this area, he has few peers.

Against the Boilermakers, Hart ran for 102 yards on 21 carries -- all with two minutes to go in the first half. He also had touchdown runs of 11 and 9 yards. On his 21st carry, Hart was sidelined with an ankle injury and never returned to the field. As college football fans, let's hope he's ready to go Saturday at Illinois.

Hart's durability and dependability amaze me. To see him limp off the field Saturday was a rarity. So far in 2007, he has carried the ball 200 times, with 30 carries or more in games against Northwestern, Penn State and Notre Dame. Hart already has surpassed 1,000 yards, is averaging 5.4 yards per carry and has 12 touchdowns.

Hart is only 5-foot-8 and lacks big-time speed, so it would be easy to label him as just another great collegiate running back with so-so NFL potential. However, I don't believe that's the case. With his versatility, tremendous desire to excel and unmatched consistency from week to week, Hart is not only one of the top five Heisman candidates at this point but also a very good NFL prospect who should figure to be a first-day selection."

Quote:

Old 10-26-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Best quote ever:

"Well, we love trick plays because it maintains our reputation as a very creative and exciting-type offense."
— Michigan coach Lloyd Carr, asked to comment about the Wolverines' use of trick plays last week against Illinois. There was good-natured laughter from onlookers after Carr answered the question

Quote:

Old 10-26-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Best quote ever:

"Well, we love trick plays because it maintains our reputation as a very creative and exciting-type offense."
Michigan coach Lloyd Carr, asked to comment about the Wolverines' use of trick plays last week against Illinois. There was good-natured laughter from onlookers after Carr answered the question
A trick play for Michigan usually means the end-around for Arrington. Throwing in the pass?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!?!??!! WHAT THE ****????????? AA for starting QB next year!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rally hope Michigan wins the Big-10. OSU fans think that they are the best team in the country after playing crap while Penn St. fans always whine. Wisconsin has all of a sudden lost all of their fans after losing to Illinois while Illinois has gained media attention for beating 2 overrated teams. At least Michigan fans are realistic about where their season is going so far this year. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 06:47 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those that don't know; the game tomorrow is going to be on ESPN Classic (3:30 PM)

Yet another channel that most people don't get, since Comcast moved it up to the Digital Cable package.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
A trick play for Michigan usually means the end-around for Arrington. Throwing in the pass?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!?!??!! WHAT THE ****????????? AA for starting QB next year!

Yeah, that was seriously like the first trick play I have seen Michigan run in the past 7-8 years.

Keep it up.
Old 10-27-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kentucky fumbles, Miss. St recovers. And i'm freaking the **** out.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Kentucky fumbles, Miss. St recovers. And i'm freaking the **** out.
Wrong thread Buck
Old 10-27-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Henne's out.

EDIT: Hart as well.

Quote:

Last edited by ironman4579 : 10-27-2007 at 02:42 PM.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

David Harris has been beastly in his first start for the Jets. He's calling the defensive plays and has wracked up 14 tackles(9 solo, 5 assisted) and a sack.

Quote:

Old 10-28-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Harris ended up with 17 tackles(10 solo, 7 assisted) and a sack. Too bad the Jets suck donkey nuts.

Quote:

Old 10-28-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Harris ended up with 17 tackles(10 solo, 7 assisted) and a sack. Too bad the Jets suck donkey nuts.
Nicely done. I'm so glad the Eagles didn't pick him at 26 last year, that would have been terrible ;)

We really need Obi Ezeh to turn into Dave Harris....Like now.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Oregon vs. Michigan Rose Bowl Rematch
Old 10-30-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Oregon vs. Michigan Rose Bowl Rematch
Perhaps . . . I could see Oregon in the title game too though.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Pretty good article on Jake Long, even if it is a bit of a fluff job.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_...yhoo&type=lgns

Quote: