Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-30-2010, 09:08 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your 2010 Top 10 QB's

(I just searched thru 2 pages, find no similar thread, so here goes....)

Rank your predicted TOP TEN QB's for 2010 in terms of PASSER RATING:
I'll begin:
  1. D Brees 107.3
  2. A Rodgers 105.8
  3. P Rivers 104.3
  4. P Manning 102.0
  5. T Romo 101.5
  6. B Farve 100.6
  7. T Brady 98.7
  8. M Schuab 98.4
  9. M Ryan 94.5
  10. J Flacco 93.7

I think Cutler will improve a lot from his 76 rating last year, but not quite crack the top 10.
I don't think Leinart will come close to matching Warner's stats.
Eli was 93 last year, but it was better early and went down as the season went on. I don't see hiim starting as hot this year and I see him finishing around 90.
Matt Ryan should bounce back if healthy, with Harry Douglass back as the #3 WR and Gonzalez back at TE. I think Ryan is a fantasy sleeper this year after the down season last year for him (80.9 rating). I see less of Michael Turner and more of Matt Ryan.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

I really see Sanchez coming very close to cracking the top 10. He matured SO much in the playoffs, and he became way more comfortable with Braylon. With the addition of pass catching RBs like Leon and LT, he will be able to check down more and force way less passes.

Apparently he's been working his tail off this offseason.

Jets '10

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:11 AM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Rookie

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you ******* serious?
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback54milkman View Post
I really see Sanchez coming very close to cracking the top 10. He matured SO much in the playoffs, and he became way more comfortable with Braylon. With the addition of pass catching RBs like Leon and LT, he will be able to check down more and force way less passes.

Jets '10
LOL blatant homerism.

Rivers #1!
CC.SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:17 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drew Breeeeeeeeeessssss #1
Old 03-30-2010, 10:17 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok there's been like 4 posts and the fail is astronomical.

first off: passer rating? can I get a ben roflcoptor over here?

and sanchez top 10? the only thing Sanchez is top 10 in QB's is terrible mustaches and hot dog eating contests.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:20 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Jets '10
That may be true, but I still don't see him entering the top 10, he's just in his second year, give him time.

I'm not going to give the exact rating but here's my rankings - the top 4 is somewhat interchangeable

1 - Peyton Manning - It was his first year with a re-vamped WR corp and they went to the Super Bowl. This year, he'll be getting Anthony Gonzalez back to a group with Collie, Garcon, Wayne, Clark, Addai, Brown.

2 - Aaron Rodgers - Had an amazing season last year and if the Packer's improve that o-line, he's only going to put up better numbers.

3 - Drew Brees - Him and Sean Payton will always have a dominate offense.

4 - Phillip Rivers - Retaining Floyd, Jackson and Sporles was huge.

5 - Matt Schuab - Had a breakout year in 09, if he can stay healthy, he'll have a repeat performance.

6 - Brett Favre - (If he returns)

7 - Tony Romo - If I had to predict a team in the super bowl, it would be the Cowboys under Tony Romo. He took a huge step forward last year, expect him to continue to improve. He has a loaded arsenal of weapons - Austin, Witten, Jones, Choice, Crayton Williams, and maybe even Barber.

8 - Matt Ryan - He had an off year in 09. Injuries to him and his supporting cast. If they can get it together

9 - Joe Flacco - All I hear about Flacco, is that he continues to improve. Adding Boldin and Stallworth will make things SO MUCH more easier for Flacco in his 3rd year. Mason will be lined up vs. the #2 corners and Stallworth, if he pans out, can finally give Flacco a reasonable deep threat. All the experts say a young QB's 3rd season, is the most important. So with all these new weapons, look for Flacco to have a breakout season.

10 - Tom Brady - Not that high on Brady and the Pat's this year. Moss is back to being a baby, Welker's status is unknown and if I'm right, Billichick will be cordinating both the offense and defense. Despite all this, Brady will still have a good season, but I don't see him in the ranks of Rivers, Rodgers, Manning or Brees, statistics wise.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see Flacco in the top 10 but I am just not seeing Matt Ryan in there, to be honest I think Ryan will be a borderline top 10 for most of his career. He sort of reminds me of a more accurate Eli Manning but with a weaker arm.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Jets '10
I want to sig quote this so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

1. Kevin Kolb - 4520 yards, 32 TDs, 15 INTs, 64.5%

Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Brees
2. Rivers
3. Palmer
4. Brady
5. Rodgers
6. Manning
7. Ryan
8. Schaub
9. Flacco
10. Kolb
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SAM BRADFORD BABY
Going to OWN his rookie year.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. derek anderson 158.3
2. brady quinn
3. kyle orton
4. jawalrus russel
5. chuck frye
6. tim tebow
7. trent edwards
8. antwan randel el
9. cleo lemon
10. mike vick

anderson vs. quinn in super bowl

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You really think being healthy, having a better OL and having Nicks and Mario actually have some experience will make Eli's performance worse?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
MizzouBig12
Rookie

MizzouBig12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.MizzouBig12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Where's my buddy rc3 to make a case for JaWalrus Russell becoming a top 10 QB next year? ;)
MizzouBig12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
You really think being healthy, having a better OL and having Nicks and Mario actually have some experience will make Eli's performance worse?
well if we're doing it in terms of passer rating, i think its kindof hard to place Eli in their without some legitimate questioning, top 15 no question though

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
1. Kevin Kolb - 4520 yards, 32 TDs, 15 INTs, 64.5%

Haha oh man I wish that would happen.

If you extrapolate his numbers from this past season, he would have 5,744 passing yards, 32 touchdowns, 24 interceptions and a 64.7% completion percentage while throwing the ball 680 times. That would make Kolb shatter the all time record for passing yards in a season by about 700 yards and he would be second all time in passing attempts.

Obviously that will never happen but its fun to dream.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Haha oh man I wish that would happen.

If you extrapolate his numbers from this past season, he would have 5,744 passing yards, 32 touchdowns, 24 interceptions and a 64.7% completion percentage while throwing the ball 680 times. That would make Kolb shatter the all time record for passing yards in a season by about 700 yards and he would be second all time in passing attempts.

Obviously that will never happen but its fun to dream.
If you extrapolate Drew Brees' stats from week 1 of the 2009 season he would have 96 touchdowns shattering the all time record for passing touchdowns in a season by about 45 touchdowns.

obviously it never happened but it's fun to think about.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
If you extrapolate Drew Brees' stats from week 1 of the 2009 season he would have 96 touchdowns shattering the all time record for passing touchdowns in a season by about 45 touchdowns.

obviously it never happened but it's fun to think about.
You took that far too seriously...
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be more impressed if someone can explain to me the formula for Qb rating in their own words. NO googling!
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
You took that far too seriously...
It was just a joke lol. Point being extrapolating statistics never works. I wasn't trying to take away your Kolb fun :p
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
1. Brees
2. Rivers
3. Palmer
WOW! Rolling back the clock 4-5 years?
I like the limb you're out on there, even though I'd be shocked city. He looked horrible last year coming down the stretch. I still can't believe he was outplayed at home in the playoffs to his fellow USC guy Marc Sanchez.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
WOW! Rolling back the clock 4-5 years?
I like the limb you're out on there, even though I'd be shocked city. He looked horrible last year coming down the stretch. I still can't believe he was outplayed at home in the playoffs to his fellow USC guy Marc Sanchez.
It's not a limb because it's not happening. Palmer's peak is dead.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
1. derek anderson 158.3
2. brady quinn
3. kyle orton
4. jawalrus russel
5. chuck frye
6. tim tebow
7. trent edwards
8. antwan randel el
9. cleo lemon
10. mike vick

anderson vs. quinn in super bowl
Impossible, because Orton and Quinn will be on the same team. However, maybe Quinn will play the 1st half of games, and Orton the 2nd half, resulting in both having enough play time to qualify for the top spots. I like your thinking.
Or perhaps Broncos trade Orton to the Vikings for 3 1st rounders when Favre retires....
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This list needs more Matt Cassel.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote