Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback54milkman View Post
I really see Sanchez coming very close to cracking the top 10. He matured SO much in the playoffs, and he became way more comfortable with Braylon. With the addition of pass catching RBs like Leon and LT, he will be able to check down more and force way less passes.

Apparently he's been working his tail off this offseason.

Jets '10
LOLZZZZZZZ

I guess you think LT is gonna become a top 10 RB again too?

And working your ass off doesnt automatically mean your gonna improve. Beck worked his ass off in Miami throwing well over 1,000 balls in the offseason 2 years ago and it didnt do anything for him.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
LOLZZZZZZZ

I guess you think LT is gonna become a top 10 RB again too?

And working your ass off doesnt automatically mean your gonna improve. Beck worked his ass off in Miami throwing well over 1,000 balls in the offseason 2 years ago and it didnt do anything for him.
So why even try right? I mean, at this point, we shouldn't even practice because it didn't work for 1 guy.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't do it in passer rating form, but these are the ten I would most love to have QBing my team this year in order:

1-Peyton Manning
2-Drew Brees
3-Tom Brady (seems to be a little too careful in the pocket since knee surgery)
4-Ben Roethlisberger (assuming he can play all 16 games)
5-Brett Favre
6-Aaron Rodgers
7-Philip Rivers
8-Eli Manning
9-Tony Romo
10-Matt Ryan (I think he takes a big step forward this year)

HM-Matt Schaub, Donovan McNabb, Carson Palmer
Old 03-31-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Drew Brees
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Peyton Manning
4. Tom Brady
5. Phillip Rivers
6. Ben Roethlisberger
7. Matt Schaub
8. Tony Romo
9. Brett Favre
10. Carson Palmer

Combining wins and stats just for next year. Yes, I left out little Manning, but I think he has a solid season. McNabb could have cracked the top 10 if his future with the Eagles was an absolute. I know, you're going to say what about Favre... how do you know he's going to come back? Well until he doesn't I'm going to assume he does. Ready, critique.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listing Carson Palmer over Flacco (that means you two) is morally wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure about passer rating, but here are my top ten NFL QBs in no particular order (I listed them alphabetically by last name):

Tom Brady (NWE)
Drew Brees (NO)
Brett Favre (MIN)
Eli Manning (NYG)
Peyton Manning (IND)
Philip Rivers (SD)
Aaron Rodgers (GB)
Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)
Tony Romo (DAL)
Matt Schaub (HOU)
Old 03-31-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well then it is in a particular order then isn't it
Old 03-31-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Well then it is in a particular order then isn't it
Haha, true, I just didn't rank them.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You just wanted a way to rank Brady first.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You just wanted a way to rank Brady first.
He could do that by active QB's with super bowl rings :]

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
So why even try right? I mean, at this point, we shouldn't even practice because it didn't work for 1 guy.
The point I was trying to make went clearly over your head.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
He could do that by active QB's with super bowl rings :]
The man has a point
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This list needs more Matt Cassel.
And cowbell.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:15 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
The point I was trying to make went clearly over your head.
It didn't go over my head, it was just a bad point (or you failed to make the point you were intending to make).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Listing Carson Palmer over Flacco (that means you two) is morally wrong.
Carson Palmer's 3 rushing touchdowns this year >>>> everything about Flacco imoz.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:23 AM    (permalink
Who Dat Nation
Rookie

Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Who Dat Nation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Drew Brees
2. Peyton Manning
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Tom Brady
5. Phillip Rivers
6. Matt Schaub
7. Tony Romo
8. Brett Favre
9. Joe Flacco
10. Ben Roethlisberger

Sig by BoneKrusher
Who Dat Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How far is Aaron Rodgers behind Peyton Manning and Tom Brady on some of these lists? Is Brady living off of his name right now instead of production?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote