Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 04-04-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Drabek, SP Toronto Blue Jays

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lonnie Chisenhall, 3B

Last edited by djp : 04-04-2010 at 12:58 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martin Perez, P

WHY DO I KEEP TAKING RANGERS?!?!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have unlimited texting that could text Hchu? He won't be on here otherwise, and I'm all maxed out.

Old 04-04-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casey Kelly, P

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

You're lucky I'm an enabler hchu, I wanted Kelly.

Old 04-04-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quadruple post *************.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SP Daniel Hudson

I'll have the other one up in a minute
Old 04-04-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SP Nick Hagadone
Old 04-04-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tanner Scheppers, P

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Ok well I didn't think it would be me, but I'll take

Jon Rauch, Minnesota Twins

Old 04-04-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

What part of "you can't add someone until the Minor League draft is over unless you draft them" is hard to understand?

Old 04-04-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're all major leaguers and my entire damn pitching staff is on the disabled list. I have to do something.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-04-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm confused.... So we can draft non-minor leaguers in our minor league draft?

Is this like the loop hole on how to get a head's start on beating the waiver priority? So you draft Rauch here, drop someone in your current roster and then add another minor leaguer later?

I gotta check to see if you explained this part of it in the first post.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

D I said that at least 10 times.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
It's true. I've been waiting for my chance to snag Adam Everett.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
So am I supposed to sit with a more than half empty pitching staff until the minor league draft is over?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-04-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So am I supposed to sit with a more than half empty pitching staff until the minor league draft is over?
Yes. I currently don't have a 2B. **** happens.

The season is 162 games long. 1 game isn't going to kill anyone.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 04-04-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I doubt anyone would object if you add Dontrelle Willis and Eddie Bonine . . .
Old 04-04-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's really wack, but I'll be a good soldier.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
It's your fault for drafting those players. Suffer!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I don't see how. You sacrifice your spot in the minor league draft to pick up someone you want for your ML roster. I said this numerous times and it's one of the reasons I didn't allow any moves prior to the end of the draft.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I don't see how. You sacrifice your spot in the minor league draft to pick up someone you want for your ML roster. I said this numerous times and it's one of the reasons I didn't allow any moves prior to the end of the draft.
I think it compromises the FA waiver priority. It takes this away from being purely a minor league draft. You don't sacrifice your minor league spot at all, because you'll just fill that spot out once the draft is over. You'll still have 4 minor leaguers. All you're doing is getting a head start in UDFA by giving up very little difference in minor league talent. It is what it is I guess.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

It's a minor league draft because anyone that wasn't drafted is part of our minor leagues. I said this on numerous occasions, so it's not like anyone couldn't (or still can't) do the same thing.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Also, it has nothing to do with waivers. It would simply be a matter of who is closest to their computer. I don't see that as any more fair.