Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 07-27-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well my team is pitiful enough where regardless of 12 or 15, I'll take Haren.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Do we just get 1 bid or does the bidding go back and forth?
Bidding can go back and forth so long as it's reasonable (i.e.: if someone bids 50 dollars, don't raise them by 1 dollar).

In this case,since Hchu bet as much as anyone and has the highest waiver priority, however, he gets Haren.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 07-27-2010 at 03:26 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gots the new #1 waiver spot babyZZZZZZzzz!

FYI, latest rumor is Strasburg being traded to the Rangers.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll add Michael Brantley back to my minor league squad.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:53 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Slow the **** down, Xio.

Old 07-29-2010, 10:22 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I get $3 dollars for the Scott Posednik trade, which puts me at $103. Why couldn't Asdrubal Cabrera or Chris Davis have been traded instead...

Old 07-29-2010, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Slow the **** down, Xio.
Impossible. Concede defeat.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:28 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

With Morneau on the DL, Kinsler going back to the DL, and Posednik traded, I've seen better days.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
With Morneau on the DL, Kinsler going back to the DL, and Posednik traded, I've seen better days.
Morales, Pedroia, Ellsbury. Don't tell me about better days.

Old 07-29-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drop Conger for Matt Moore, P.

BoneKrusher

Last edited by HChu : 07-29-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll drop Chatswood for SP Michael Pineda
Old 07-29-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I'll drop Chatswood for SP Michael Pineda
Sorry for the mix-up. I accidentally typed Pineda but meant to drop Conger.

BoneKrusher
Old 07-29-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Sorry for the mix-up. I accidentally typed Pineda but meant to drop Conger.
Hmmm.... I dunno about that. You shouldn't be able to say that once somebody else makes a move on the guy you mentioned to drop. I think you changed your mind once CCB claimed Pineda. That's a dick move.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Oh ****, we got some controversy.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys act like it'll make one damn bit of difference. Prospects are irrelevant to winning this league.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

Quote:
Hmmm.... I dunno about that. You shouldn't be able to say that once somebody else makes a move on the guy you mentioned to drop. I think you changed your mind once CCB claimed Pineda. That's a dick move.
I know I edited it before CCB made his post but if it's deemed he gets Pineda then it doesn't make a difference to me.

BoneKrusher
Old 07-29-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

You edited your post at the same time CCB made his post, so I have no idea what came first.

Therefore, I flipped a coin. :)

CCB won. He gets Pineda.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Speaking of prospects, are you letting Scott Sizemore go Xio?

Old 07-29-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Speaking of prospects, are you letting Scott Sizemore go Xio?
I already dropped him from my major league team and he's not on my minor league team. He sucks.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I bet 2 dollars on Matt Capps.

Old 07-30-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I get $3 dollars for the Scott Posednik trade, which puts me at $103. Why couldn't Asdrubal Cabrera or Chris Davis have been traded instead...
Oooh that's slick.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I bet 2 dollars on Matt Capps.
I'll bid $4
Old 07-30-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I'll bid $4
Awesome! I was hoping BF wouldn't get away with that robbery and still be over $100.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'll bid $5 on Capps and $5 on Edwin Jackson.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Awesome! I was hoping BF wouldn't get away with that robbery and still be over $100.
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.