Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 07-30-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.
I must admit, I love how you are running this league and the rules are fun!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's more fun when you're in 1st place. WOOOOOOO!
Old 07-31-2010, 01:34 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does our cap carry over to next year?

Does our waiver wire priority carry over to next year?

Just want to get clear on this.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:23 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$6 for Matt Capps
Old 07-31-2010, 09:04 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Does our cap carry over to next year?

Does our waiver wire priority carry over to next year?

Just want to get clear on this.
Yes. It carries until literally everyone runs out of money.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
$6 for Matt Capps
$7 for Matt Capps
Old 07-31-2010, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Yes. It carries until literally everyone runs out of money.
That could take 20 years ...
Old 07-31-2010, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I rescind my bid on Edwin Jackson. I've got enough starting pitching.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

When does bidding end?
Old 07-31-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 on Capps.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll bid $2 on Berkman.

Let's say that you have 2 days to raise a bet. That could get pretty drawn out, which is why I didn't want people raising bets by $1.

Old 07-31-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll spend $2 on Edwin Jackson
Old 07-31-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

$4 on Berkman.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'll bid $2 on Berkman.

Let's say that you have 2 days to raise a bet. That could get pretty drawn out, which is why I didn't want people raising bets by $1.
How about the bidding end on the day that the player's waiver date ends? Who posts the highest bid at Midnight (or whatever time you wanna set) on the day his waiver ends gets the guy. We could go by the time posted on the forum. A post that is a minute late doesn't get counted. How about that?
Old 07-31-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I think that would allow someone to wait until midnight and upbid someone by $1, which doesn't seem fair to me.

Old 07-31-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I think that would allow someone to wait until midnight and upbid someone by $1, which doesn't seem fair to me.
Doesn't have to be midnight. Also, I think it should be highest bid. So if someone really wants a player, I think they would have to bid $5 or $10 more to be safe rather than post a bid saying $1 over and that not working.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

D, Travis Snider was called up and Jeremy Hellickson will be too.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
D, Travis Snider was called up and Jeremy Hellickson will be too.
I put Strasburg on the DL. Can you add Snider?

When Hellickson gets called up drop Arrieta.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Are you not able to make moves either?

Old 08-01-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'll bid $2 on Berkman.

So what's the verdict? Are you keeping this 2 day rule and implementing a minimum amount that we have to raise? Or what?
Old 08-01-2010, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This is too confusing. Good thing I can win the league without any of these bums.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$2 Jorge Cantu

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

$11 on Capps
$5 on Berkman
$3 on Cantu
Old 08-01-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I'll implement a 24 hour time limit to raise or match after the player is available on ESPN. At which time, all raises must be at least 20% higher than the previous bid. (i.e. if the last bid for Capps is $20, the next bid must be at least $24, and so on).

Old 08-01-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14 on Capps. He will be mine.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote