Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 02-18-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We could do it however you like, I just don't think it will be a problem if they overlap.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to be away in Florida for ST from the 11th to the 16th so I'm hoping we can get the drafts done before then or start them after.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok. My plan was to start the draft on the 1st of March. If we aren't finished by the 11th (most likely we will be), you can send me a list or something for the last few rounds.

Old 02-18-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna be out of town on "business" from March 4 - 10.

I'll have access to a computer, but I will probably need to be given text notice as to when I am on the clock.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks BF. That works our perfect for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-18-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'm gonna be out of town on "business" from March 4 - 10.
http://www.nambla.org/

Old 02-18-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Nah. At least not this year.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I see that djp lost Matt Garza in the offseason. $16 has been added to his account.

Again, if you drafted someone and lost him to the other team in the off-season, let me know.

Old 02-18-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I see that djp lost Matt Garza in the offseason. $16 has been added to his account.

Again, if you drafted someone and lost him to the other team in the off-season, let me know.
Damnit, I lost Marcum. He's worth way more than the $1 I spent on him in the draft. **************!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Looks like I lost Russel Branyan.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-18-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

You didn't draft him. I know that because I did and then cut him.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
You didn't draft him. I know that because I did and then cut him.
Oh ok. I was just looking at the current roster since I didn't do the draft for this team. Is there anywhere I can look to see who was originally drafted?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-18-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

You might not be able to see it.

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/d...leagueId=49595

Old 02-18-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah that doesn't work for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-18-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Don't sweat it, I just checked you and marshall and you're fine.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Thanks BF.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-19-2011, 11:26 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, thanks. The only player on my team that I lost was Yuniesky Betancourt, and he probably wasn't drafted, or he was really cheap.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Xio-

When and how did you get Justin Smoak on your roster? He should be on djp's minor-league roster as best I can tell.

Old 02-20-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Xio-

When and how did you get Justin Smoak on your roster? He should be on djp's minor-league roster as best I can tell.
I added him when he wasn't listed on the minor league list or anyone's roster.

It was legal, I swear.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I don't think that's possible. Smoak was in the minors from July 31st to mid-September. I know that djp didn't add him after September, which means that he had to have been on his minor league roster the whole time.

Old 02-20-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Well, Ramos is gone. Smoak got sent to AAA so I'll use Ramos' spot on him.
Here. This is from 8-1-10.

Old 02-20-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

OK. Whatever I guess. I don't know how no one said anything at the time. I didn't add a guy that was on the list at the time.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Do you remember when you added him? I don't know how I didn't notice either. It's djp's responsibility, in the end, so maybe he could shed some light on the situation.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never lost Smoak's rights at any point. When he got sent down, I did it properly. I was guilty of leaving Miguel Tejada on my roster after he got dealt to San Diego for a week or 2, but I didn't leave Smoak up too long.

Last edited by djp : 02-21-2011 at 12:46 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I've never lost Smoak's rights at any point. When he got sent down, I did it properly. I was guilty of leaving Miguel Tejada on my roster after he got dealt to San Diego for a week or 2, but I didn't leave Smoak up too long.
Whatever. I didn't plan to keep him regardless.