Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 02-26-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Sorry. I'd like to start tomorrow so that we can make headway before xio leaves.
We can keep all 4 minor league players? I'd like to keep all of them if I can. Hosmer, Chisenhall, Montgomery, Smoak
Old 02-26-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Start today BF
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
We can keep all 4 minor league players? I'd like to keep all of them if I can. Hosmer, Chisenhall, Montgomery, Smoak
No. Can only keep 3.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok. Hosmer, Smoak, Montgomery will be my 3. Do I get first minor league pick as well?

Last edited by djp : 02-26-2011 at 08:59 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's only one draft, you can draft whomever you want at any time.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Start today BF
Old 02-26-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I need charm to claim his keepers. I mean, if djp wanted to make his pick that's fine. I don't imagine charm would give someone up that's better than Gonzalez or Cano.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I need charm to claim his keepers. I mean, if djp wanted to make his pick that's fine. I don't imagine charm would give someone up that's better than Gonzalez or Cano.
Ah ok then. Wasn't aware somebody wasn't ready.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I sent Charm a pm but I haven't seen him on here today. He was reading this thread last night so I assumed he saw the time change, but maybe not.

Old 02-27-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

keepers are in
Old 02-27-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Here's the draft thread. Sorry, I should have put it under fantasy baseball. If anyone has mod powers, make it so.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46005

Old 02-27-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I've also made an excel spreadsheet of ESPN's rankings of the top 400 players and their projected stats for them, and then I will go ahead and mark off the players who have been kept once the keepers lock, and as soon as I'm done if anyone wants it I will email it to them and I can update it and send an update out after every round or two.
I've got this done up to this point, so if anyone wants a copy let me know. You can either PM me or post your email in here and I will email it to you as an attachment.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I've got this done up to this point, so if anyone wants a copy let me know. You can either PM me or post your email in here and I will email it to you as an attachment.
djpearson@gmail.com
Old 02-27-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
jjhewitt86@Yahoo.com
Old 02-28-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Changed the roster size on ESPN from 27 to 25 (which is what it was always supposed to be).

I was confused about the 2 DL spots, thinking that they included them in the final number (they don't).

Shouldn't affect draft strategy at all.

Old 02-28-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I just sent this. Sorry, I didn't see this post until now.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey marshall can you send me that list also please?

Email is zaknim@yahoo.com

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Hey marshall can you send me that list also please?

Email is zaknim@yahoo.com
alright, sent.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 02-28-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

mare0131@d.umn.edu
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
alright, sent.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 03-01-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Let's not clutter the draft thread. Xio, I have Zobrist and am looking to deal him. PM me after the draft. Need a 3B.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I'd listen to offers for Justin Morneau. Already have Dunn and Barton.

Old 03-01-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Would listen to offers for Ian Kinsler/Aaron Hill as well.

I'd rather consolidate than add more players. I've got more depth than star power.

Old 03-01-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

I may be interested in a third baseman Xio.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 03-01-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Selling Victor Martinez. He's in a dream line up to do a lot of damage this year. Position scarcity also means he's the 2nd best Catcher. Last year he missed a little time (493 AB - still high) and still ended up 2nd behind Mauer and a good 80 points above the 3rd ranked Catcher (Suzuki). Finished with 401 points in 2010. According to ESPN's 2011 projections for this league, he's projected at 467.5 pts. Carlos Santana is 3rd in projection with 417 pts.

Looking for 2B.