Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-01-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mother ******. I was going to draft Bard. I didn't think there was much of a chance he'd go before my next pick.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D is impossible to trade with. He always asks for the moon and even then that's not enough.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was really close to keeping Bard but went with Frank Francisco instead.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
D is impossible to trade with. He always asks for the moon and even then that's not enough.
Haven't really found that to be the case, to be honest. We've had some epic deals over the years.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One of my strategies last year was to grab the top 2 catchers because the position was so poor...and because V-Mart had 1B eligibility, it made it possible to ravage the position and leave the rest of the league weak at C. It worked seeing as I finished in 2nd, but who would've known Jose Bautista would end up having the year he had... AND of all people Xio would get him off the wire! Ultimately, my plan was FOILED! Xio won! 2nd place SUCKS!!!! I'd rather finish last.

But this year V-Mart doesn't have 1B eligibility, so I'm selling him. BF, I want Kinsler. Is that the moon???
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Haven't really found that to be the case, to be honest. We've had some epic deals over the years.
GF THINKS he offers the moon when in reality he offers crumbs and acts like I'm the crazy one. hahaha.

To me, BF is the tough one to trade with.

djp is the man. He can make up his mind fast and is willing to make really fair offers. We've done it all... Sometimes he wins, sometimes I win, sometimes we both win, sometimes we both lose. :D

Oh and he doesn't get mad when I offer him lowball offers to get talks started. He just laughs. :D
Old 03-01-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You just think I'm tough because I don't want to give you Kinsler for V-Mart, which would be a bad deal in a dynasty league.

We've made trades before.

Old 03-01-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Mother ******. I was going to draft Bard. I didn't think there was much of a chance he'd go before my next pick.
You were wrong about yo, but right about me. I wasn't going to take him. I don't even think Papelbon loses his job.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't mean in this particular case. I just know in years past since we've been playing fantasy baseball for a long time it seems whenever I ask about the price of a player it seems like the return you want is outrageous. Maybe you're just softening me up though for that one time where I finally agreee. :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't offer crumbs all the time. I'm usually very fair to trade with. XIO can attest to that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You just think I'm tough because I don't want to give you Kinsler for V-Mart, which would be a bad deal in a dynasty league.

We've made trades before.
Probably right. I'll give you Jared Goedert. 3B is thin in this league and Goedert is the man!
Old 03-01-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really just like the idea of trading, especially in a league that costs nothing and returns nothing.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You were wrong about yo, but right about me. I wasn't going to take him. I don't even think Papelbon loses his job.
I don't think he does either, but holds are worth points in this league and it gives me a nice security blanket (I have Papelbon)

Old 03-01-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I didn't mean in this particular case. I just know in years past since we've been playing fantasy baseball for a long time it seems whenever I ask about the price of a player it seems like the return you want is outrageous. Maybe you're just softening me up though for that one time where I finally agreee. :)
This year will be there year! I feel it!
Old 03-01-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I really just like the idea of trading, especially in a league that costs nothing and returns nothing.
EXACTLY!!!!

I wish one of the leagues here was a money league.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I don't think he does either, but holds are worth points in this league and it gives me a nice security blanket (I have Papelbon)
Ah... I can see your point if you're the owner of Paps.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Anyone wanna do a 3 way deal where you get V-Mart, I get Kinsler and BF gets someone?
Old 03-01-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I might be very interested in that deal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I might be very interested in that deal.
Well, it's up to BF. BF... do you see anyone on GF's team in exchange for Kinsler?
Old 03-01-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

A few, actually. I'm going to take my dogs for a walk. It's 40 degrees here in Minnesota, which is cause for celebration. I'll be back soon if you want to send me something.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
A few, actually. I'm going to take my dogs for a walk. It's 40 degrees here in Minnesota, which is cause for celebration. I'll be back soon if you want to send me something.
Crazy how you guys can stand the cold. It's a nice 76 degrees outside right now with light trade winds.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

BF has it worse but I'm in Jersey and I know exactly how he feels. It was like 50 out the other day for the first time in ages and I was ready to throw a luau.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-01-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
That's what I'm saying. Saw people wearing shorts today. F this weather.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
BF has it worse but I'm in Jersey and I know exactly how he feels. It was like 50 out the other day for the first time in ages and I was ready to throw a luau.
Have you ever seen anyone from the cast of Jersey Shore?
Old 03-01-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Have you ever seen anyone from the cast of Jersey Shore?
Yes. The Situation used to come into the store I used to work at all the time before he was famous.

sig by BoneKrusher