Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-03-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did projected point totals for batters just skyrocket on the Players page for our league?
Old 03-03-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Why did projected point totals for batters just skyrocket on the Players page for our league?
Whoa whoa whoa!!!! *running full blast to espn to check it out*
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I noticed that all of my leagues the projections are now screwed up. Some players now show that they're projected for 0 points and even some players are projected for -400 something, like Bautista in one league was projected for -476 points or Torii Hunter who is now projected for -576 points.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe it's a glitch ... ?
Old 03-03-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe it's a glitch ... ?
It's gotta be. I'm sure ESPN will have it fixed soon enough.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
It's gotta be. I'm sure ESPN will have it fixed soon enough.
I'm offering CC Sabathia for JJ Hardy if things don't change.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I don't want to pick until it's fixed.

I might have Brodeur finish drafting for me since I'll be incommunicado for all of tomorrow and sporadic internet access over the next 4-5 days.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's obviously a glitch. Everything is messed up.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio, you can wait if you want, but I'll find a way to revert the values to normal no matter what happens.

I'm sure it's just a weird glitch though, especially if people are seeing it in other leagues.

Old 03-03-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I don't want to pick until it's fixed.

I might have Brodeur finish drafting for me since I'll be incommunicado for all of tomorrow and sporadic internet access over the next 4-5 days.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh...

C Matt Wieters
1B Miguel Cabrera
2B Gordon Beckham
3B Evan Longoria
SS Alexei Ramirez
IF Howie Kendrick
OF Adam Jones
OF Bobby Abreu
OF Franklin Gutierrez
OF Julio Borbon
UT Mark Reynolds
UT Alcides Escobar
BN Reid Brignac

P Rick Porcello
P Edwin Jackson
P Trevor Cahill
P Dallas Braden
P Joakim Soria
P Jake Peavy
P Brandon Webb
BN Ivan Nova
Minors:

C Jesus Montero
OF Mike Trout
SP Michael Pineda

Last edited by ccB : 03-04-2011 at 03:43 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Just FYI charm, you need 4 outfielders.

Old 03-03-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Just FYI charm, you need 4 outfielders.
I know, just was listing what I had, thanks though
Old 03-03-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Xio, just pick. We're trying to get through this now because of you since you're leaving tomorrow.

Trust me... if the settings don't go back, I'm quitting. So just pick.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

The scores are back to normal, everyone please take off your tin foil hats.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The scores are back to normal, everyone please take off your tin foil hats.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Someone texted me earlier and didn't post my pick.

Whatever. I'll pick now.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Fudge. I wanted Dejesus.

Old 03-03-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Have Brodeur pick for me if I'm not around tomorrow.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Someone texted me earlier and didn't post my pick.

Whatever. I'll pick now.
It was me, but I was in the golf shop testing a driver when I got your text.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit, I wanted Chisenhall. Took me awhile to figure out that last minor league keeper. Goes one pick before me, too.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

C Carlos Santana
1B Adrian Gonzalez
2B Brian Roberts
3B Edwin Encarnacion
SS Jhonny Peralta
IF Erick Aybar
OF Alex Rios
OF Carlos Quentin
OF Denard Span
OF Michael Cuddyer
UTIL Jack Cust
UTIL Josh Willingham
BE Matt LaPorta
BE Maicer Izturis

SP Felix Hernandez
SP Dan Haren
SP Max Scherzer
SP Wade Davis
SP Jeremy Guthrie
SP Justin Masterson
RP Mariano Rivera
RP Joe Nathan
RP Frank Francisco
RP Joel Peralta

Minor Leaguers
1) Hank Conger, C, Los Angeles Angels
2) Tanner Scheppers, P, Texas Rangers
3) Matt Moore, P, Tampa Bay Rays
4) Lonnie Chisenhall, 3B, Cleveland Indians

Oh, and thanks for all the compliments on the Chisenhall pick ;D

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:

Last edited by marshallb : 03-08-2011 at 12:41 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

did I mention how much I hate my group of pitchers?
Old 03-04-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I'm back now, gimme a second.

Old 03-04-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took Luke Scott already D.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote