Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-10-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are no rounds left, you have two spots left because of the trade. Fill them whenever you want.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, when can we expect for the rosters to be entered in?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was actually waiting for the offline draft tools to be available, but I can put them in now. djp can just tell me the last player he wants and I'll enter him.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

If everyone could please list their rosters, that would be a big help.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

D, even with Hellickson promoted, I'm still pretty sure you have five minor leaguers, were you expecting someone else to be promoted as well?

Old 03-10-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team:

C Carlos Santana K
1B Adrian Gonzalez
2B Brian Roberts K
3B Edwin Encarnacion
SS Jhonny Peralta
IF Erick Aybar
OF Alex Rios K
OF Carlos Quentin K
OF Denard Span K
OF Michael Cuddyer
UTIL Jack Cust
UTIL Josh Willingham
BE Matt LaPorta K
BE Coco Crisp
BE Maicer Izturis

SP Felix Hernandez K
SP Dan Haren K
SP Max Scherzer K
SP Wade Davis
SP Jeremy Guthrie
SP Justin Masterson
RP Mariano Rivera K
RP Joe Nathan K
RP Frank Francisco K
RP Joel Peralta

Minor Leaguers
1) Hank Conger, C, Los Angeles Angels
2) Tanner Scheppers, P, Texas Rangers
3) Matt Moore, P, Tampa Bay Rays
4) Lonnie Chisenhall, 3B, Cleveland Indians

EDIT: ...and thank you BF.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Last edited by marshallb : 03-10-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Also, Xio you have 26 major leaguers and 3 minor leaguers (and soon to be 27-2 with Arencibia)

Old 03-10-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Still interested in making moves. I could use a 3B and/or SS and I could move an OF among other moves I'd be willing to make.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 03-10-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Drew Pomeranz as my 4th minor leaguer.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
D, even with Hellickson promoted, I'm still pretty sure you have five minor leaguers, were you expecting someone else to be promoted as well?
No, I just made a mistake. Take off Ranaudo. Gimme Brandon Inge instead. Thanks.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Maybe drafting Brian Fuentes wasn't such a waste.

Old 03-14-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe drafting Brian Fuentes wasn't such a waste.
I grabbed him today in my league.

Wheeeeee!
Old 03-16-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm looks like I might be graduating Michael Pineda and Jesus Montero before the season even starts
Old 03-18-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

How would people feel about getting rid of one of the UTIL spots? I would only do it if there is almost universal approval. It wouldn't add a bench spot, it would just add a little more depth to the FA pool.

Old 03-18-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fine either way.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-18-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in favor of it.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Don't want to change it to a bench spot Xio. My entire rationale is that the FA pool is too shallow.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm for it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't matter to me at all. Yes I guess.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Don't want to change it to a bench spot Xio. My entire rationale is that the FA pool is too shallow.
In favor of it still.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Ah....fudge. You can't change position settings after the draft is finished. That's dumb.

Old 03-18-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Do it for next year then.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-24-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I think it's probably safe for Xio to add Arencibia, ditto D and Mark Trumbo.

Other people to keep an eye on include Pineda and Montero (Charm) and Chris Tillman (D).

If a player is added to the active roster, you have the first week to claim them for $0. After that week, they will be eligible for anyone to bid on them. I'll be sure to make a note everytime I can, but I appreciate anyone who is the steward of their own rosters.

I'll be much less diligent about dropping players no longer on the active roster, if you want to waste a roster spot that's your prerogative.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

The following players need to be added for next week to the following rosters:

J.P. Arencibia (Xio)
Mark Trumbo (D-Unit)
Michael Pinieda (Charm)

I'd expect Chris Tillman to stay on the 25-man roster as well, but it's not official yet.

If the players are not added by next Sunday, you will forfeit your rights to them and they will be eligible for auction.

All aforementioned users will be notified through PM as well.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Edit: Has Charm been suspended or banned or something?