Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 04-02-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The two last place teams.

Points leader so far? Jeremy Guthrie.
I didn't have any DL eligible players in my starting lineup yesterday or today.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fair enough, but they're still on the roster.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle Drabek brings the sexy today. I think he'll be a better pickup than Elvis Andrus.

Old 04-02-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fair enough, but they're still on the roster.
Who would I drop? None of my injuries seem to be serious at all. Matusz, Bailey, Davis, or Sizemore? Davis, maybe? But he wasn't bad last year at all. 50 steals.

You're mistaking the sheer awfulness of my team with me not caring. The minute I missed the first 20 minutes of the auction my team was doomed. Paid big $ for Ichiro, Vlad, and Ortiz before I even got there.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kyle Drabek brings the sexy today. I think he'll be a better pickup than Elvis Andrus.
I have him in 2 other leagues because I think he'll be ROY.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Who would I drop? None of my injuries seem to be serious at all. Matusz, Bailey, Davis, or Sizemore? Davis, maybe? But he wasn't bad last year at all. 50 steals.

You're mistaking the sheer awfulness of my team with me not caring. The minute I missed the first 20 minutes of the auction my team was doomed. Paid big $ for Ichiro, Vlad, and Ortiz before I even got there.
??

You don't need to drop anyone djp, the league has two DL spots. There's a button that says "adjust DL" or something like that. Once you add them to the DL you can add more players to your roster, sorry if you didn't know htat.

Old 04-02-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Was that in the league last year? I thought there were no DL spots in this league. Well, that helps.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Yes, there was at least one. I may have added another, can't remember.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry my team wasn't up to date. I had the flu all week and wasn't on a computer until today. When I get home from work I'm going to clean everything up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

No problem.

Yo, Zach Britton is active (and pitching well). Make a move.

Old 04-04-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to add John Lamb, P, NW Arkansas Naturals (AA- Kansas City Royals) as my fourth minor leaguer replacing Conger who was added to my major league roster.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:15 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No problem.

Yo, Zach Britton is active (and pitching well). Make a move.

Done, I'll take Alex White to replace him on my minor league roster.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like I have an open Minor League slot. Give me Andrew Oliver, Tigers, AAA
Old 04-07-2011, 11:07 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Actually you have two minor league spots open.

Old 04-07-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone interested in Evan Longoria?
Old 04-07-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anyone interested in Evan Longoria?
Anyone interested in Adrian Beltre or Jose Bautista?
Old 04-07-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Anyone interested in Adrian Beltre or Jose Bautista?
Nobody wants Beltre because he sucks if he's not playing for a contract and nobody wants Bautista because last year was a fluke.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

And no one wants an injured player either by that logic.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
And no one wants an injured player either by that logic.
This is a marathon, not a sprint. Longoria is legit. 3 weeks is nothing.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have interest in each of those 3 guys. Send me an offer letting me know about what it would take.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested in Bautista as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:18 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I'm interested in you not trading those players to marshallb.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

My team is terrible. I'm solely building for the future. Anyone and everyone is up for grabs. I need pitching.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Bautista and Beltre are available for a comparable player at 2B, SS, or OF.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

D will trade you Manny Ramirez for a bag of Cheetos.