Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 04-10-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bid $8 on Matt Harrison and BF got him for $4. What gives?

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/waiverr...leagueId=49595

I lost him because it allowed me to add Britton. Otherwise he'd have been mine.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio, I'll give you Harrison for 8.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
If there a reason we can't just add the minor leaguers we own to our actual rosters? Most, if not all, of them are in the ESPN database.
I had the idea of a minor league roster because I wanted to create a balance between playing to win and playing for the future. Ideally, ESPN would allow for a second roster, but as of yet they don't.

I understand that it can get a bit convoluted at times, but I think it makes the league different.

Old 04-11-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio doesn't get to keep Britton, right?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Also, yo, for future reference, if a player is on your minor league roster, just bet $0.

Old 04-11-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Xio doesn't get to keep Britton, right?
No, I already dropped him from his roster. Harrison would have been his second choice, and since he spent more than me, he gets him.

Everything should be squared away now.

Old 04-11-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I have a phony first-place team. Somebody trade me a valuable veteran for Desmond Jennings.

Old 04-11-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need Morales back soon to make a better run.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Figured I'd pop in.

not sure if you guys were talking about me or not but I am active (minus one day when I missed Cahill + Jacksons start :( ) I very much still care about this league just don't spend much time on these forums anymore, I'll try to check this thread weekly though.

I need OF and I have IF to give up in return...

Oh yeah D thanks for Ogando :D
Old 04-12-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I honestly haven't seen inactivity from anyone. I'm pleased with this group of players going forward.

Old 04-12-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh Hamilton out 2 months now. There goes any shot I might have had.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-13-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It appears I have an open minor league roster slot. If true, please give me Scott Sizemore, 2B, AAA Toledo.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I had two pitchers pulled today at 5 2/3 innings. Don't they know I have a fantasy league to win?

Old 04-13-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Sucks being #1 right now. I bet $2 on Hurd and $0 on Francouer. Tie-breaker is inverse of the standings.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

This is ridiculous. I now have 5 players on the DL. Hard to win with that happening.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-20-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Cut J.J. Hardy.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok A-Rod either start playing or get your ass on the DL this isn't funny anymore.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Cut J.J. Hardy.
He's the worst of my hurt players. It's the other 4 that hurt.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-20-2011, 08:59 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Right, which is why you should cut him, free up a space on your roster, and add someone productive.

It's one thing to stash Hardy on the D.L. when you've got the space, it's quite another to keep him around when you already have a productive SS.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Who knows how well Cabrera is going to do the whole year. I was going to give it a little more time to see if he continues to hit. I'd still need a backup SS anyway so I might as well keep Hardy around for that even if Cabrera continues his hitting ways.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-20-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Who has Miguel Cabrera? I want to trade for him. You can have Tex + stuff.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team is just sadly underperforming. Oh well. I'm contemplating preparing for the future...
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Desmond Jennings for a vet that can help me win now. Do it. Jennings currently has an OBP of .448 and will be called up on June 1st.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Who has Miguel Cabrera? I want to trade for him. You can have Tex + stuff.
Is the "stuff" past second base?

Old 04-20-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Is the "stuff" past second base?
It's a ground rule double.