Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 05-04-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Xio, what would you need for Bautista or Beltre?
Youkilis or Callaspo (cheaper) can be had.

Anyone interested in Adam Dunn?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Youkilis or Callaspo (cheaper) can be had.

Anyone interested in Adam Dunn?
I'll give you Joaquin Benoit for Dunn.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'll give you Joaquin Benoit for Dunn.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just propose it on ESPN. I'll take a couple hours to decide if I wanna do the deal.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A lot given that you're the guy I'm chasing, haha

Feel free to make me an offer. I want Rivera.
And we have a deal.

Brian Roberts and Mariano Rivera for Adrian Beltre and Chris Getz.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Suck on that, last place teams that are just sitting idle.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
And we have a deal.

Brian Roberts and Mariano Rivera for Adrian Beltre and Chris Getz.
I always think it's interesting to see a guy make a deal with the guy chasing right behind him. Good luck marshall.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Xio rakes in that trade, but there have been so few in this league, and marshall is in first, so knock yourselves out.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I think Xio rakes in that trade, but there have been so few in this league, and marshall is in first, so knock yourselves out.
In roto, yes I might. In this league, relief pitchers are pretty far down the food chain in point potential.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I always think it's interesting to see a guy make a deal with the guy chasing right behind him. Good luck marshall.
IMO, it's way too early about that. At this point in the season I gotta worry about making my team better, which I feel this deal does. If it were just a handful of weeks left in the season and things were pretty much the same, then I might not have made the deal.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was winning this league for quite a while because of almost nothing but relief pitching.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

I'm not worried about the loss of Rivera that much, and Beltre is the best player in the deal and much safer than Roberts.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 05-04-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

If Roberts gets hurt, as he tends to do, then I lose big time.

If he's healthy, then I'm fine.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Rivera has netted the most points of any of those players. He's more productive than any offensive player you have.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Rivera has netted the most points of any of those players. He's more productive than any offensive player you have.
Did we change the point valuation of saves from last year? Cause I was looking at last year's full season point totals when evaluating this trade.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Very true, but Rivera is also on pace for 66 saves, which isn't gonna happen, and he's also on pace to throw 84 innings which isn't happening, which means that he isn't going to keep up his production at the same rate.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 05-04-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Marshal got the better end in terms of age and keepers.

I think it's a wash.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Did we change the point valuation of saves from last year? Cause I was looking at last year's full season point totals when evaluating this trade.
No. If there's a difference I'm not sure what accounts for it. Perhaps just better play this year.

I think you're correct that relievers are worth slightly less in this league than in roto, however. That was intentional. Starting pitching is worth more, which is why there is a starting games limit, not an innings limit.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Very true, but Rivera is also on pace for 66 saves, which isn't gonna happen.
You're going to feel awfully silly when he breaks the major league record.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
You're going to feel awfully silly when he breaks the major league record.
Ah, but it will only happen now because he said he wouldn't do it. If he had kept Rivera and kept quiet, he'd probably end up with just his usual 40.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm gonna try to use Xio's hyponosis...

You're getting sleeeeeeepyyy...

Closers in this league aren't worth a lot in this league....

BF, trade me Neftali now.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

These are not the droids you're looking for.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'm gonna try to use Xio's hyponosis...

Closers in this league aren't worth a lot in this league....

BF, trade me Neftali now.
Still waiting on that Benoit for Dunn reply ...
Old 05-04-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3rd base is also a big hole for me. I'd rather set myself on fire than continue going with Morel but there isn't much on the waiver wire.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
3rd base is also a big hole for me. I'd rather set myself on fire than continue going with Morel but there isn't much on the waiver wire.
The amazing Jack Hannahan is available ..