Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 05-10-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Sheesh. Take it easy man... My SS situation was not very strong when the season started.
It's not going to be any stronger with Iglesias either. Just being honest.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It's not going to be any stronger with Iglesias either. Just being honest.
Probably, but he was being touted as the next great Red Sox SS at the beginning of the season. His season hasn't been great.... I understand that... but I also haven't been following the minors so much either. I just added Duff or Duffy or whatever his name is... and I still have an empty spot to fill. Don't know what's out there to be honest. If I happen to read an article, that's the only clue I get. I saw something on Buffy on ESPN, so I added him. :)

I guess it won't harm me much if I don't add him by Sunday, huh. lol.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a Mitch Moreland GS taken away from me. Sucks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-13-2011, 02:57 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wil Myers has four extra base hits in 20 games.

Martin Perez has a 2.73 ERA and 9.0 K/9 ratio through seven starts.

Looks like I made the right choice after all

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:18 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Wil Myers has four extra base hits in 20 games.

Martin Perez has a 2.73 ERA and 9.0 K/9 ratio through seven starts.

Looks like I made the right choice after all
We're making our minds up after a month? Get back to me in 10 years. :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-16-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With D declining to add Iglesias, anyone is free to pick him up (assuming anyone does).

Old 05-17-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Duffy called up for D now as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-17-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Thanks, till next Sunday D. You can add him Wednesday if you'd like.

Old 05-17-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I'd like to trade one of the following four pitchers:

-Joel Piniero
-A.J. Burnett
-Kyle Drabek
-Josh Tomlin

They all start on the same day almost every week and I don't have enough open spots to play them. Not asking for a ton.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Xio-

Please call-up Andy Oliver. But you probably already knew that.

Any guesses on June 1st call-ups? I'm hoping I get to add Desmond Jennings.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Xio-

Please call-up Andy Oliver. But you probably already knew that.

Any guesses on June 1st call-ups? I'm hoping I get to add Desmond Jennings.
Kyle Gibson should be up in early June. Ackley will be up soon as well.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

The Indians should call up Chisenhall, but might not want to mess with a good thing.

Old 05-29-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Indians should call up Chisenhall, but might not want to mess with a good thing.
I was just going to post that Chisenhall's got a chance to be called up, especially since Hannahan has been struggling pretty bad lately.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be dropping John Lamb from my minor league team, since it has been confirmed that he will have TJ. Who I add has yet TBD.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Mike Moustakas was called up (woot). I'll replace him with Manny Machado.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Place (Thanks, JV)
Old 06-09-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Should be a good race in the second half. I like your strategy of loading up on non-closers, they've got unique value in this league.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Should be a good race in the second half. I like your strategy of loading up on non-closers, they've got unique value in this league.
I wish there was one more bench spot in this league.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Damn, this race is really heating up; top 3 teams separated by only 46.5 points.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 06-10-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Damn, this race is really heating up; top 3 teams separated by only 46.5 points.
I'm not in the race this year, but I can tell... it's between BF and Xio unless you make some moves.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:15 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I'm putting Kyle Drabek on my minor league roster and cutting Manny Machado.

Old 06-16-2011, 10:48 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Also, Dustin Ackley is up, whom I'm sure giantsfan is going to want to add.

Old 06-16-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'll add Ackley when I get home and replace him with Machado on my minor league roster.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-18-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Anyone wanna trade? Looking for offensive improvements.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Not much trading in this league. I guess that's the downside of points leagues. That said, I could find a few ways to quickly improve everyone's team.

I'll take whoever Xio wants and give you a little more for them.