Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 07-27-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it was a pretty natural match given our needs. But now I'm wondering if I could have offered Gordon or Gardner instead....

Last edited by yo123 : 07-27-2011 at 09:21 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, not so much. I like Cabrera a lot (Indians fan), but having two top notch SS in a league like this makes no sense. I'm surprised it took this long to find a trade partner.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
All your Texas Rangers are belong to me.
Them Rangers.... They're Badass.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF James Shields? I'm going to get passed by giantsfan.

Old 07-28-2011, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WTF James Shields? I'm going to get passed by giantsfan.
I'm trying my best to crack the top 3. I thought I'd have a pretty good team this year but you guys are just unreal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just so everybody knows, Rasmus was added to the FA pool today, so he'll be eligible for the Sunday FAAB bidding date.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what's everyone going to bid then?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2011, 12:30 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I bid a lot, but I'll probably get beat.

Old 07-28-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
So what's everyone going to bid then?
My OF sucks. I'm giving everything I got. There's no one else in FA remotely close to being worth it.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

D traded Rasmus for Sizemore in Xio's league. I'm calling shenanigans.

Old 07-28-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm betting 0 as a show of confidence in my ability to win without him.

ZING
Old 07-28-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

My OF is stacked and my Util spots are full also so I may not do anything.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
D traded Rasmus for Sizemore in Xio's league. I'm calling shenanigans.
that's true. i'm saving 5 dollars. that 5 dollars will be kept until the day EVERYONE ELSE will have 0 dollars. ...and once that happens, I'll be able to buy the next great player coming over to the AL at the trade deadline for $1. ...and I'll be able to do that 5 times.

Legal. Since you said, we won't reset FA cap dollars until everyone is wiped out. lol.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
that's true. i'm saving 5 dollars. that 5 dollars will be kept until the day EVERYONE ELSE will have 0 dollars. ...and once that happens, I'll be able to buy the next great player coming over to the AL at the trade deadline for $1. ...and I'll be able to do that 5 times.

Legal. Since you said, we won't reset FA cap dollars until everyone is wiped out. lol.
Yeah, that sounds fun. See ya in 2016.

[eye roll]
Old 07-29-2011, 02:37 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Yeah, that sounds fun. See ya in 2016.

[eye roll]
2016-2021 WILL BE MINE!!!

lol. Just pointing out how dumb the rule is. We should have a reset every so often or just get rid of the bidding dollars.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:52 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

The rule is awesome, go eat some poi.

Old 07-29-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
The rule is awesome, go eat some poi.
I don't understand why you think it's awesome.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I was mostly joking, although I do think it discourages people from simply bidding all of their money on the best player available.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I don't like the rule either. I think there should be a fixed amount per season that doesn't carry over.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank God I've been stashing Alex White on the DL all year.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Everyone get your bets in for Cesar Jimenez!!

Old 07-30-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Word is, Derrek Lee is headed to Pittsburgh.

Do I get $12 compensation based off that link BF posted a couple days ago?

I drafted him: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/d...d=49595&mode=1
Old 07-30-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Is he still on your roster? If so, yes.

Old 07-30-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Is he still on your roster? If so, yes.
Yes, he's on my team.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Once it's officially confirmed I'll make the change. That's a nice chunk of change for Lee, and the reason why nobody will ever run out of money for long.