Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 07-31-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/68...sburgh-pirates

Official. $12 for me, please.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well you can drop Pomeranz from my team even though he's a PTBNL. I'll add someone later this week.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mmmm .... Verlander AND Weaver ....
Old 07-31-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T-Minus 9 1/2 hours.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Ubaldo needs to be in ESPN as an Indian by then. If not, that kinda ***** things up.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Ubaldo needs to be in ESPN as an Indian by then. If not, that kinda ***** things up.
He already is...

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Oh, he wasn't just a little bit ago
Old 07-31-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made bids for both but I have a feeling they will be way under the winning bid.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I honestly haven't decided how much to bid on either of them.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I honestly haven't decided how much to bid on either of them.
Yeah I sort of just picked a number. There was really no thinking behind it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already know exactly how much I'm gonna bid.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I already know exactly how much I'm gonna bid.
Mind sharing?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

He has $0.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Mind sharing?
I'm not falling for that one...I tell you how much I'm gonna bid and then you outbid me. Yea, I've thought about this. JK, I've got no moneys to bid

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 07-31-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
He has $0.
Shows how much I pay attention.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha....I KNEW charm would spend all of his money on someone!

Old 07-31-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

For the record, I wasn't even close on either.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Yeah, I'm glad I was outbid. I'm not even certain I'd have kept either of those guys (especially Rasmus). I just felt compelled to bid anyways with $100 to spend.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I bid $35 for both.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-01-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I bid less than that. I would have certainly kept Ubaldo, but keeping Rasmus over a guy like Delmon Young seemed like a bit of a wash, and I'm not going to win this year.

Old 08-01-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Please add SP Taijuan Walker to my minor league roster.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-01-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad that I didn't overbid that much, then. I put $40 on Rasmus and $55 on Ubaldo. Gotta get some talent somehow
Old 08-01-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Zach Britton is in the majors. Yo needs to add him from his minors team.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Thanks. Please do so yo.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:21 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

In case you were wondering, here are the bidding numbers from last Sunday

Ubaldo
Charm- $75
djp- $50
Xio- $41
GF- $36
bf51- $34

Rasmus
djp- $40
GF- $34
bf51- $27
yo- $25
xio- $21

So...nice job charm! Also, nice acting job by D.