Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-20-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im feeling pretty confident with auburn @ home vs scar. last year they were a team who would go up 14-0 and just lose it. now they are either maintaining their lead or comin back from a deficit and winning. i see a very close game like auburns last two.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well...I'm feeling equally confident in a SCAR win. Bring it on! :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going to be a great game man cant wait. also pretty excited to see dyer-lattimore starting against eachother.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come at me John Brantley! Kentucky upset lets gooooo
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saban.

Old 09-24-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Saban.

Nicely graph!

Dirty stuff. The game is corrupt and he has taken it to the next level.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Nicely graph!

More commentary from the terminally ignorant.

Nicely graph? Can't even be be grammatically correct when you want to trump up insults.

Maybe I can come up with a graph showing all the transfers FROM Michigan to other schools, was the stink of Rodriguez left like he leaves everywhere too much? Smells like someone has been drinking the wine of sour grapes :--)

Bama plays Michigan in the season opener in 2012 in Dallas, we'll settle this on the field.

Troll elsewhere, geek.

Last edited by LizardState : 09-25-2010 at 11:12 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post

Nicely graph? Can't even be be grammatically correct when you want to trump up insults.
Oh look everybody, LizardState once again dances around the topic of Saban's scumbaggery. Please finally address Saban's oversigning and cutting of scholarships instead of pussying out like you do every other time.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alabama found out Saturday just how tough the SEC West can be.

LSU has Peterson, who could really be the #1 overall pick next April. Maybe he s/b in terms of talent.

If those 5 drops hadn't happened, maybe it would be Mallett crowing right now & looking like the #1 pick.

What's Dareus' status for Florida next weekend? I thought he was cramping up....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 SEC West teams in the top 15...wow.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok Cameron Newton's a ****** hoss.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All he does is run. dammit. But you cant stop him. Damn I'm so mad about that game. And Spurrier **** the bed, even though Alshon had a chance to catch a potential game tying TD.

Seriously, Connor Shaw is a freaking freshman. Garcia can be a bit of fumbler...but show some confidence in your QB. Who did have 3 TD passes and 70% completion percentage, prior.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-26-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
All he does is run. dammit. But you cant stop him. Damn I'm so mad about that game. And Spurrier **** the bed, even though Alshon had a chance to catch a potential game tying TD.

Seriously, Connor Shaw is a freaking freshman. Garcia can be a bit of fumbler...but show some confidence in your QB. Who did have 3 TD passes and 70% completion percentage, prior.
i think cam passes too. i dunno though.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
i think cam passes too. i dunno though.
25 carries to 21 passes.

He actually has more carries than pass attempts this year.

It wasnt a knock on him. Dude just runs a lot.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-26-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

haha yeah i couldnt tell if it was beakin or not so i natually have to stand up for my boy. crazy game though wow. i didnt get to watch the 4th qtr cause i had hockey but dam.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

georgia linebacker demetre back kicked off team

http://onlineathens.com/stories/0926...12361607.shtml

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
haha yeah i couldnt tell if it was beakin or not so i natually have to stand up for my boy. crazy game though wow. i didnt get to watch the 4th qtr cause i had hockey but dam.
Yeah, Newton is a freak. I like him, when we're not playing him. And yeah, I didnt even get to watch the 2nd half, because of my job. I cant stand missing games, so that put me in a bad mood. Then I heard they lost and how they lost. ugh. Long night.

Good game though, man.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Come at me John Brantley! Kentucky upset lets gooooo
nice call hahhaa

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:31 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Florida and Bama this weekend....... should be real fun. cant wait. as everyone knows, im a huge gators fan, but its going to be very hard getting the W on saturday.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:21 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

www.oversigning.cm

yes that is a real website

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Nicely graph!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post

Maybe I can come up with a graph showing all the transfers FROM Michigan to other schools, was the stink of Rodriguez left like he leaves everywhere too much? Smells like someone has been drinking the wine of sour grapes :--)

Bama plays Michigan in the season opener in 2012 in Dallas, we'll settle this on the field.

Troll elsewhere, geek.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
www.oversigning.cm

yes that is a real website
You'll never get LS to address that. I've been trying for over a year and he conveniently forgets to reply to it or replies with a set of personal insults with no comment on Saban's oversigning.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

Ole Miss DE Kentrell Lockett will miss the rest of the season with a torn ACL.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

Ole Miss DE Kentrell Lockett will miss the rest of the season with a torn ACL.
Fantastic...

Well hopefully he recovers and can keep playing, he's a talented player but also a very good person. He and Powe are the fan favorites here with Dex now gone, I will always pull for Kentrell and hopefully he will get his pro shot.

For the team, this really sucks.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Sportycliche
Rookie

Sportycliche hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Oh look everybody, LizardState once again dances around the topic of Saban's scumbaggery. Please finally address Saban's oversigning and cutting of scholarships instead of pussying out like you do every other time.
Putting guys on medical hardship isn't "cutting their scholarship", in fact they still go to school for free...they just don't play football. They have an option to transfer if they really feel like they are getting boned...and yet they decide to take the medical hardship still.
Sportycliche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportycliche View Post
Putting guys on medical hardship isn't "cutting their scholarship", in fact they still go to school for free...they just don't play football. They have an option to transfer if they really feel like they are getting boned...and yet they decide to take the medical hardship still.
So that makes it right? "Hey, come to Alabama and play football. If I don't need you after a while, I'll make up an injury for you. You can keep your full ride, but you just can't play anymore."

I'm 100 percent certain that this is what kids sign up for,