Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-08-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PL

1B Freddie Freeman
P Randall Delgado
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
MiL Keepers

CCB:

OF Bryce Harper
SP Arodys Viszcaino
OPEN
OPEN

RWO:

3B Josh Vitters
OF Donovan Tate
SP Mike Minor
OPEN

Jughead:

SP Christian Friedrich
1B Jonathan Singleton
OPEN
OPEN

Hines:

1B Brandon Belt
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

GF:

P Jenry Meijia
P Tyler Matzek
D-Unit

1. SP Aroldis Chapman - Does he still count as a minor leaguer?
2. RP Craig Kimbel - Does he still count as a minor leaguer?
3. SP James Taillon
4. OPEN
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Krimbel is not considered a rookie, can I have him back on my team since I chose him without knowing what D was doing with him?
Old 03-08-2011, 02:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
If Krimbel is not considered a rookie, can I have him back on my team since I chose him without knowing what D was doing with him?
LOL. I would call him up to my team. That's how this works. Then I would have an extra minor league spot to draft for instead of using that pick to fill my current roster.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Were they both September call ups? if so he can keep them on his minor league roster.

I am 99% sure Chapman is minor league qualified, Kimbrel is the one I'm unsure of.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KCJ58 Minor League Keepers:

1. SS Dee Gordon
2. SP Ethan Martin
3. Open
4. Open

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kimbrel had 20.2 IP last year so he's still considered a rookie.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

OK, so I guess this is it.

D-Unit

1. SP Aroldis Chapman
2. RP Craig Kimbel
3. SP James Taillon
4. OPEN

Then I'll draft a minor leaguer at some point in the draft. When the season starts, and Kimbrel is on the 40 man roster, then I'll call him up and decide if there is a minor leaguer worth picking up.

Can you remind me of the minor league pick up rules? Can we add/drop at any time?
Old 03-08-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Can you remind me of the minor league pick up rules? Can we add/drop at any time?
right now they can only be added during the draft, after the draft it's first come first serve. I'll just need any minor league transactions announced in this thread.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charm can you update the first page in the draft thread please?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-08-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Charm can you update the first page in the draft thread please?
Done.

bad news Hines, Greinke out 4-6 weeks :(
Old 03-08-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Done.

Yeah... that would be me. Hines did a coin toss and took Ubaldo. I ended up with Greinke.

Where is RWO?
Old 03-08-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Done.

Yeah I saw. Good news for the Pirates, bad news for D. I came a second close to picking him, though. haha.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah I saw. Good news for the Pirates, bad news for D. I came a second close to picking him, though. haha.
The fantasy baseball gods will curse you for laughing.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

oops mixed you two up,

I have RWO's pick posting now
Old 03-08-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Ugh, I was hoping Maybin kept falling.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Ugh, I was hoping Maybin kept falling.
Same. He's a nice young player with upside.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Same. He's a nice young player with upside.
He's in hitter hell at PETCO, but he could be good for 10-15 homers and 20-30 steals.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Where is the list of kept minor leaguers?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-09-2011, 12:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Where is the list of kept minor leaguers?
First page, but it isn't updated. I didn't even realize 2 of those teams were cut. Glad I realized it in time to get Shelby Miller though. I wouldn't have known if Jug didn't take Teaheran. RWO took over TJ's team. 619 and gnbcn (or whatever his name is) got cut from the league. So their minor leaguers are available.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I'm still mad at Jughead for taking Teheran.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah but those lists still have players that weren't kept. We were only allowed to keep up to 3 minor leaguers. I'd like to know who was kept and who wasn't.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-09-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah but those lists still have players that weren't kept. We were only allowed to keep up to 3 minor leaguers. I'd like to know who was kept and who wasn't.
Scroll up. CCB posted something. It's not complete though.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

So you have Kimbrel and Chapman on your major league roster right now and Taillon and Miller on your minor league roster?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-09-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
So you have Kimbrel and Chapman on your major league roster right now and Taillon and Miller on your minor league roster?
That's correct.