Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-17-2011, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm back. Thanks for the help Brodeur!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CCB, where we at with this? You gonna input the stuff before the season starts?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone interested in Hanley Ramirez or Albert Pujols?
Old 05-24-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not for the price you're going to want.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-24-2011, 02:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Not for the price you're going to want.
Huh? I don't even know what I want. I'm in last place. I'm looking to do a 2 for 1 where I improve my roster. Usually, I love trying to give 2 for 1. So this is a rarity for me.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Is anyone still actually paying attention to this league?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-29-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I pay attention every single day. I am going to catch KCJ!!
Old 06-29-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I set my lineups, but the interest level is BLAH. Willing to trade Hanley, Pujols... hell Reyes too, but I ain't gonna throw them away.

PM me GF. Let's talk trade.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a catcher. I have pitching. I could use some more power. I still have pitching. lol.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I set my lineups, but the interest level is BLAH. Willing to trade Hanley, Pujols... hell Reyes too, but I ain't gonna throw them away.

PM me GF. Let's talk trade.
I'm interested in landing Hanley and Pujols depending on the price.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ok well it didn't help CCB left. Maybe at the end of the year I'll take over as long as people are still in to it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-15-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm dropping Tyler Matzek and picking up Carlos Martinez.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-30-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Since Ubaldo got traded, I'm adding Drew Pomeranz to my Minor League roster, along with Devin Mesoraco.

So now my Minor League roster looks like:

Brandon Belt 1B
Devin Mesoraco C
Jarod Parker P
Drew Pomeranz P
Old 07-31-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We definitely need to re-structure this league.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-03-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

My current minor league roster should be:

Shelby Miller
Matt Harvey
Anthony Rizzo
Robbie Erlin

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-03-2011, 02:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
We definitely need to re-structure this league.
I'm out .
Old 08-03-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm out .
Why? We just need a new commish and then it would be just as fun as the AL only league.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-03-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Why? We just need a new commish and then it would be just as fun as the AL only league.
If you ran it, I'd probably stick around.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ok well at the end of the year let's see where we are and would still be interested. If everyone still wants to do it I can be the commish.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-24-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to add Bryan Lahair to my Minor League roster

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

So is anyone interested in starting this over? If we get enough people I wouldn't mind being the commish and we could just re-draft. It'll be similar to the AL league that BF runs.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-22-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
So is anyone interested in starting this over? If we get enough people I wouldn't mind being the commish and we could just re-draft. It'll be similar to the AL league that BF runs.
3 keepers and start over?
Old 02-22-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'd like to gauge interest but a full re-start might not be the best idea to have people interested. Losing Pujols and Prince hurt.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-22-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can transfer League GM to someone, I'd like to compete but can't run it. My dad has recently been diagnosed with a pretty serious health condition so I'd like to be available to him whenever possible.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Actually, I'm in enough leagues. I think I'm gonna skip on this one.

Best wishes CCB. It's always discouraging to hear that kind of news.