Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 02-13-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crap. I just realized I lost one of my best players in Adrain Gonzalez.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CCB, I'd follow the AL format on what he is doing. Have the keepers soon, then do the draft a few days after the deadline, and then finish the draft mid-March.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So can we start submitting our 12 keepers?
Old 02-27-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll have some info on this for you guys later today...

We're cutting down to 8 teams, 12 keepers per team. Your MiL roster does NOT count towards your 12 keepers. Try to get your keepers ready now
Old 02-27-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

quick head count:

1. Me
2. PL
3. Hines
4. Jughead
5. GF
6. KCJ
7. D unit

By the looks it seems if we need one more team, 619 seemed to be active in the league but I don't know if he posts here anymore?
Old 02-27-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

RWO will take the 8th spot, he's gonna pick what team he wants then the other two team of players will go into the draft pool
Old 02-28-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

RWO is taking over TJ's team, 619 and GPNGC's teams will be added to the draft pool.

Everyone get your 12 keepers in (makes it easier if you post them here) plus your 3 minor league keepers. (also post here)

as soon as keepers are in we will do the draft, the order will be the reverse order of the standings from last year (worst record picks first, best record picks last, etc)
Old 02-28-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neil Walker
Ryan Zimmerman
Starlin Castro
Jose Tabata
Andrew McCutchen
Chris Carpenter
Tommy Hanson
Heath Bell
Madison Bumgarner
Joel Hanrahan
Ian Kennedy
Stephen Drew
Old 02-28-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Good thing two teams are gone. I need good players to replace Adrain Gonzalez and Wainwright

1. Brian McCann
2. Troy Tulowitzki
3. Carlos Lee
4. Domonic Brown
5. Jason Bay
6. Adam LaRoche
7. Ryan Dempster
8. Tim Hudson
9. Jordan Zimmermann
10. Ricky Nolasco
11. Francisco Cordero
12. Huston Street

I only want to keep 2 minor leaguers

SP Christian Fredreich
1B Jonathan Singleton

Also if for some chance Brown does not make the Phillies, I can add him back to my minor leaguers right?
Old 02-28-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Also if for some chance Brown does not make the Phillies, I can add him back to my minor leaguers right?
Yup, as long as you have the open spot

-----------------------------------------------
Draft Order:

1. CCB
2. RWO
3. GF
4. PL
5. Hines
6. D Unit
7. KCJ
8. Jughead

Snake style

Last edited by ccB : 02-28-2011 at 12:36 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C Miguel Montero
C Carlos Ruiz
1B Joey Votto
2B Ricky Weeks
3B Pedro Alvarez
SS Jimmy Rollins
OF Jason Heyward
OF Colby Rasmus
SP Josh Johnson
SP Bronson Arroyo
SP Jake Westbrook

Can I only keep 11? If I need a 12th I'll find one, but these 11 are the guys I want right now.

Minor League Keepers:

1B Freddie Freeman
SP Randall Delgado
SP Simon Castro
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to try something different here:

1B Aubrey Huff
2B Chase Utley
OF Angel Pagan
OF Mike Stanton
SP Matt Cain
SP Yovani Gallardo
SP Cole Hamels
SP R.A. Dickey
SP Jonathon Niese
SP Andrew Cashner
RP John Axford
RP Fransisco Rodriguez

Minor League Keepers:
SP Jenrry Mejia
SP Tyler Matzek

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

1B Brandon Belt is the only minor leaguer I want to keep to be honest.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

everyone get your keepers in with ESPN so we can start the draft...

here are mine:

C Buster Posey
INF Juan Uribe
OF Ryan Braun
OF Jay Bruce
OF Drew Stubbs
OF Dexter Fowler

P Matt Latos
P Tim Lincecum
P Jhoulys Chacin
P Edinson Volquez
P Daniel Hudson
P Jonathan Broxton

Minor League:

OF Bryce Harper
SP Arodys Viszcaino
Old 03-02-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

new roster format (same as BF's league)

C
1B
2B
3B
SS
IF
OF
OF
OF
OF
UTI
UTI

P
P
P
P
P
P
P

6 Bench spots

Last edited by ccB : 03-02-2011 at 01:08 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I'm ready for this! Will the players be taken off the players list once they are taken?
Old 03-02-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a keeper and non keeper list on the player page in ESPN Hines.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-03-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My keepers have been set on the site for a while now.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:52 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
My keepers have been set on the site for a while now.
GF's and RWO's are the only ones not in, RWO is about to come over my house I'll have him set his now.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

My bad. I was going to do them this morning at work and I just found out that ESPN fantasy is blocked here.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-03-2011, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Is there anyway you can declare my keepers for me CCB? My list is on this page.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-03-2011, 09:45 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Is there anyway you can declare my keepers for me CCB? My list is on this page.
Probably, lemme try that
Old 03-03-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We're only doing 3 bench spots?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-03-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
We're only doing 3 bench spots?
same amount as BF's league (not sure off hand what that is) but I'll have to fix that
Old 03-03-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
same amount as BF's league (not sure off hand what that is) but I'll have to fix that
BF has 6 bench spots but he also has 2 extra starting positions as well. He has 4 OF's and an IF spot plus the normal stuff.

sig by BoneKrusher