Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heh, already posted that about 3 posts up, but it's great news!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Veteran

22,895 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Red face

Yea my fault I didn't see it.
22,895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and a friend can't agree on Rocky vs. Ali. In all seriousness we got pretty worked up.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Veteran

22,895 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Me and a friend can't agree on Rocky vs. Ali. In all seriousness we got pretty worked up.
I think Ali would beat Rocky Marciano in a 12 RD or 15 RD decision.
22,895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was talking Balboa. That's why we got worked up, because it's impossible to know. I know it sounds rediculous, but I just saw the Rocky series for the first time and was an adict.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
hornybastard
Rookie

hornybastard needs more cowbell.

Wow the end of the year is gonna be a great time for Boxing. Taylor, Pac-Man, Mayweather, Hatton, etc. Wow I'm gonna have a big cable bill. LOL! (if there gonna be PPV)

Seattle Sports baby!

Shaun Alexander, Lofa Tatupu, Matt Hasselbeck, Kevin Durant and Ichiro Suzuki are all gods!
hornybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is news from a couple days ago but...

Felix Trinidad has agreed to come out of retirement to fight Roy Jones Jr. in January. Tito is back baby, woo!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After Pretty Boy mops the floor with Hatton and then mops the floor with the Cotto/Sugar Shane winner, then I'm guessing his legacy will be more than legitamized.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
After Pretty Boy mops the floor with Hatton and then mops the floor with the Cotto/Sugar Shane winner, then I'm guessing his legacy will be more than legitamized.
not anywhere near best fighter ever like he claims to be. In Hatton he is taking an easy style matchup with a guy who fight a whole weight class below him........ Facts are that FMJ still has to fight at least 5 more years and needs to fight top competition to be considered for the top 20 all time. What all those men did has been special and amazing, FMJ is nowhere near there yet, sorry. Thats what he says he wants......then he better stop the talk of retiring because he needs to fight as long as he physically can do it at a top level.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22,895 View Post
Hey I've seen you on TV! You're the guy who doesn't know Sports and talks out of his butt! Wow we have a cleb (besides me) on NFLDC!
actually he is right, his destruction of a prime chico is one of the finest performances in recent memory. Hattons biggest win was a grind it out affair against Tszyu. Also, FMJ beat a prime JLC TWICE, Hatton beat him once and when he was aging. Sorry, like Sean said, not even close.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
This is news from a couple days ago but...

Felix Trinidad has agreed to come out of retirement to fight Roy Jones Jr. in January. Tito is back baby, woo!
He is going to lose tho imo. RJJ is way too big imo. However, MSG will be rocking for Tito!
Old 08-18-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone catch Daniel Ponce de Leon vs Rey Bautista? Another first round win for Daniel, very good boxer.

Old 08-18-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Anyone catch Daniel Ponce de Leon vs Rey Bautista? Another first round win for Daniel, very good boxer.
yeah, altho boxer isnt the way to describe him haha. Not a dig at u UK, just pointing out the fact that he is a pure power puncher who swings for the fences, I love Ponce.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
yeah, altho boxer isnt the way to describe him haha. Not a dig at u UK, just pointing out the fact that he is a pure power puncher who swings for the fences, I love Ponce.
Very true, I normally use fighter for MMA and boxer for pure boxing lol, but you're right, Ponce is very exciting.

Old 08-18-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Very true, I normally use fighter for MMA and boxer for pure boxing lol, but you're right, Ponce is very exciting.
yes i know, i do the same sometimes :) Ponce is the man tho, maybe the hardest puncher p4p right now
Old 08-19-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some big fights comin up

mosley-cotto
mayweather-hatton
trinidad-roy jones
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:25 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
trinidad-roy jones
Lookin forward to this..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Dude floyd needs to fight and not runaway and maybe Ill consider liking him or agreeing that he actually is good. He was afraid of oscar. I mean come on show some respect and fight with him.
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bringing it back from the dead. Cotto vs Clottey time.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My scorecard through 10

1. 10-8 Cotto
2. 10-10
3. 10-9 Cotto
4. 10-9 Clottey
5. 10-9 Clottey
6. 10-9 Cotto
7. 10-9 Clottey
8. 10-9 Clottey
9. 10-9 Clottey
10. 10-9 Cotto
Old 06-13-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cotto has the biggest balls ever. Jesus Christ. That was awesome.

How do you not LOVE Miguel Cotto?

BTW, sucks for Clottey because he did win the fight as a whole, got screwed by the round-by-round scoring system. He is a damn good fighter and will get another chance. But, this was Cotto's night, I dont see how anyone can still hate on this guy.

Didnt score the fight (and if I did it would have been biased), but I will tomorrow morning. I feel like it was close and could have went either way. The 116-111 was a terrible score tho, absolutely inexcusable.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

I scored the second to last round a tie, and the last round for Cotto so I had him winning 115-114. I doubt Clottey's knee was 100% and obviously Cotto's eye was bother him so I would really like to see a rematch, but preferably in a neutral location this time.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

No way Clottey is getting a rematch. Makes no sense for Cotto to take that fight. I would like to see it as a boxing fan, but I would be shocked.

Btw, I think Clottey's knee was pretty close to fine. He may have felt it for 1 or 2 rounds, but he didnt fight any different than he usually does. And he was ripping that right hand in 7/8/9, so I dont buy the knee outside of a few rounds. That cut, however, was just about the worst I have ever seen someone fight with for such a long time. Not being able to see right hands SUCKS for one round (let alone NINE), and Cotto not only survived, but pulled out the win. Thats why I love him, that why he is my favorite fighter.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5527403

Jesus Christ, Floyd.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha yesss Floyd. I hope this fight happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote