Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

Old 04-15-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who Don't You Want AFCN Rivals to Draft?

This part of the forum has been pretty dead lately, so I thought why not I'll make a new thread here. Who don't you want (aka who you wouldn't want your team to face) your AFCN rival teams to draft next week?

Browns - Eric Berry, Dez Bryant. I'd rather not face Eric Berry twice a year, IMO going against an Ed Reed twice a season clone just wouldn't be fun. Dez Bryant is the type of WR to give our team fits (most teams).

Steelers - Dez Bryant, Earl Thomas. See Dez's description above. Earl Thomas is another guy that I think could be a real terror in the secondary, a guy that will make big game changing plays.

Bengals - Earl Thomas, Dez Bryant, Jermaine Gresham. See Dez and Earl's descriptions above. I know most Bengals fans don't think Gresham will be the pick, but I still wouldn't like to see a division rival get a threat at the TE position like Gresham.

I'm probably forgetting a guy or two, but these are the guys that I think have real game-changing ability that would hurt the Ravens the most in the future.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been praying since my first mock that Kansas City takes Eric Berry, just so Cleveland won't. I too, would hate to play a team with someone like Berry twice a year. I can't imagine how Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Cincy deal with Ed Reed..
Old 04-17-2010, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns: Eric Berry

Ravens: Bey Bey, Brandon Graham

Bengals: Bryant, Earl Thomas
Old 04-20-2010, 09:07 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i agree with everything said...id hate for cody to land with the ravens. cody+ngata could be unreal and damn nearr impossible to run on.

but i would love for the browns to sell their souls to land bradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i agree with everything said...id hate for cody to land with the ravens. cody+ngata could be unreal and damn nearr impossible to run on.
We share the same sentiments on Cody to the Ravens.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Pitt
Veteran

Pitt could make a wolverine purr.Pitt could make a wolverine purr.Pitt could make a wolverine purr.Pitt could make a wolverine purr.Pitt could make a wolverine purr.Pitt could make a wolverine purr.Pitt could make a wolverine purr.

Ravens - N/A
Pitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt View Post
Ravens - N/A
Huh?

Anyways, good to see neither Berry or Thomas in the division :). Gresham on the Bengals doesn't make me very happy though :(.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:35 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
I didn't watch the draft, who did the Ravens take? They didn't get Cody did they??
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
bce
Veteran

bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce

im bitter the ravens drafted cody and kindle. Now were going to have to rely on ben to beat them (no running game) and suscept him to the pass rush of sergio kidle and terrel suggs. But then again, theres nothing better than a raven steelers brawl. Theyre the best games of the year in the entire nfl. No skirts allowed.
bce is offline   Reply With Quote