Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

View Poll Results: Which Front?
3-4 5 83.33%
4-3 1 16.67%
Other type of some sort... 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What Base Defense Do You Want?

I just want to know what defense do you guys want to run next year. I want to run a 3-4 but I feel like the coaches are moving towards a 4-3. I just dont feel like we generate enough pass rush with 4 down linemen.

What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted a 4-3 because I feel as if that's what the coaching staff is best positioned to use. IMO neither Harbaugh nor Mattison have the creativity needed to implement an effective 3-4 defense, and they both have pretty strong backgrounds in a 4-3 scheme. I'd prefer it if we were to use a 3-4, but I don't see it happening that way. We'll most likely continue to use a hybrid of both defenses though, judging by last season the 3-man fronts will be used on early downs and the 4-man fronts will be used on passing/later downs.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

both.
3-4 for certain teams.
4-3 for others.