Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 08-07-2010, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fantastic use of the word "if".

McClain isn't an athlete on the level of an Urlacher or Willis, nor is he an explosive tackler like a Lewis, but he's still one of the better athletes at the position right now and his ability to call the game competently (an ability that not all middle linebackers have. I'm looking at you Patrick Willis) and direct his teammates will be huge. Even if we didn't draft an elite top 2 middle linebacker, I think we drafted a defensive leader for the long haul.

The fact that McClain, on a roster full of athletic linebackers, has staked out a spot as one of the two linebackers in the nickel package speaks volumes about his ability to play a full role on the defense. Apparently so far the guys playing the most snaps opposite him in the nickel are Trevor Scott and Mike Mitchell (who will, once again, be playing a hybrid safety/linebacker role with the team).
Old 08-07-2010, 10:20 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to extrapolate on the chances that Jared Veldheer winds up taking over the center spot from Samson Satele before the start of the season? It's hard to imagine a guy as massive (and high in stature) as Veldheer manning what is typically the shortest position on the line.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Won't happen. Wasn't Veldheer is just playing 3rd team center and it's been mentioned once my McDonald (way back on Aug. 1st).

I think the team would prefer he takes the LT spot than play at a position he has no future at.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB Campbell, Gradkowski, Frye
RB Bush, McFadden, Bennett
FB Tonga, Reece
WR Schilens, DHB, Murphy, Ford, Higgins, Hubbard
TE Miller, Stewart, Myers
OT Henderson, Walker, Veldheer, Pears
G Gallery, Barnes, Campbell, Carlisle
C Satele, Morris

DE Shaughnessy, Houston, Groves, Richardson
DT Seymour, Kelly, Henderson, Bryant, Heard
OLB Wimbley, Scott, Howard, Williams
MLB McClain, Goethel
CB Asmougha, Johnson, Routt, McFadden
S Huff, Branch, Mitchell, Eugene

K Janikowski
P Lechler
LS Condo

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can any of your leaders here in the Black Hole send me a PM with what your take is on the RB situation there with the 2 super-talents McFadden and Bush?

I think both guys have the ability to rush for 1500+ yards if given the chance and..... if staying healthy.

I like the Raiders chances this year, also think the Chiefs are improved. I think you both could sweep the Broncos, and I expect a Raiders win over the Chargers this year. The early bounces and breaks will decide if this division goes down to the wire.

I think Denver will be lucky to win 5 games by the way.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Can any of your leaders here in the Black Hole send me a PM with what your take is on the RB situation there with the 2 super-talents McFadden and Bush?

I think both guys have the ability to rush for 1500+ yards if given the chance and..... if staying healthy.

I like the Raiders chances this year, also think the Chiefs are improved. I think you both could sweep the Broncos, and I expect a Raiders win over the Chargers this year. The early bounces and breaks will decide if this division goes down to the wire.

If both stay healthy, I doubt either comes close to 1500 yards. They should be splitting time so if your looking at them for fantasy......it's risky.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

No need for a PM, discussion like that is what this thread is for.

My semi long-winded answer to the running back situation in Oakland is as follows:

We've heard a lot of hype about McFadden this offseason. Lots of references to him being finally healthy, to him finally breaking, to him justifying his draft spot. I think this is mostly organizational hype. The truth is that unless a completely different McFadden shows up this year, he won't be so excellent as to claim a vast majority of the rushing attempts. The organization knows it got a genuine steal in Michael Bush and that Bush has probably displayed more consistency in getting the short yardage, working in traffic, and has showed a fair amount of big play ability.

The wide receiver situation makes this doubly interesting, because neither Schilens nor Murphy are playing consistently in Napa so far. That basically gives Oakland an apparently vastly improved DHB, the always consistent Zach Miller, and Darren McFadden, who was excellent in the pass attack last year and saw time lining up as a wideout. If, say, the Raiders play a chunk of this season without a fully healthy receiver corps, I think McFadden will see a huge role in the pass attack. We hear tons of references to McFadden blowing past linebackers and safeties down-field (in training camp, that is), which makes me think that swinging him out of the backfield or going into motion into the slot will be a constant presence in the Oakland offense.

So what does this all mean? If I had to make a prediction, I think Michael Bush will be Oakland's leading rusher with something to the tune of 1000 yards on the ground. McFadden probably won't top 700 yards, but I think he could add as much as 500+ through the air and will likely be the one scoring more touchdowns. So much depends on the offensive line, which is easily the biggest question mark for the Raiders. If Oakland does field a good rushing attack, it will almost certainly be a joint effort and not the individual excellence of one tailback.

That said, taking into consideration injury histories and all the rest, if you had to gamble on one guy getting near 1500 yards, I'd suggest Bush.

Last edited by Paranoidmoonduck : 08-09-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:30 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heres what I pmed him

Currently it seems to be like this. Michael Bush is going to be a #1 guy who gets the majority of the carries. He was our only RB to go over 100 yards last year. McFadden I expect is to be used like Reggie Bush in a way as a big play guy who will get him 5 to 10 carries a game and also get a few catches. He will be lined up at RB, WR and maybe even QB. The big thing with DMC is he has to be healthy. He has shown alot of flashes of being a play maker but he gets hurt to often.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Old 08-09-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post

Quote:
Darren McFadden or Michael Bush: Scouts weigh in on Oakland Raiders running backs
By Steve Corkran

Justin Fargas is gone, and now the Raiders backfield clearly belongs to the talented duo of Darren McFadden and Michael Bush.

Who will have more ownership of the football -- McFadden, the speedster oozing big-play potential or the bullish, north-south Bush? That has yet to be determined one week into training camp, but this much is clear: It's not a bad problem to have for an offense desperately in search of an identity.

Scouts -- and Raiders coach Tom Cable -- agree that McFadden and Bush are different backs in just about every respect.

Two scouts said the 6-foot-1, 245-pound Bush is too intriguing to pass on as a lead back. They point to his size, build and determination, and his perseverance through two surgeries on his right leg, one that caused him to sit out his entire rookie season in 2007.

"You're talking about a guy who is built like a fullback, runs like a 220-pound running back and gets better as the game goes," an NFC scout said. "I tell you what, that's not the guy you want to see coming at you in the fourth quarter of a game after three quarters of wearing you down."

Scouts agree that Bush doesn't excel in any one area, but he doesn't have any glaring flaws, either. And he stands out over McFadden in his ability to break tackles.

Other knocks on McFadden are that he has averaged only 3.9 yards per carry during his NFL career and fumbled eight times. He also has missed seven games with toe, shoulder and knee
Advertisement
injuries since the Raiders selected him fourth overall in the 2008 draft.

But three scouts said McFadden's speed and game-changing ability, as well as the $26 million guaranteed in his rookie contract, make it an easy call for him to be the every-down back.

"Darren is like any great back; he needs the ball a lot," an AFC scout said. "With his speed and vision, it's only a matter of time before he breaks a long run. The more times you pull that lever, the greater your chances of hitting the jackpot."

Neither player has been promised anything more than a legitimate shot at succeeding Fargas, who was released in March and remains unsigned.

Cable is noncommittal about how he intends to use two backs who were accustomed to being workhorses in college -- Bush at Louisville, McFadden at Arkansas.

The scouts suggested that Cable would be wise to wait before choosing one back because he doesn't have enough to draw from when it comes either player.

"Both backs are immensely talented," an AFC scout said, "but it's hard to gauge just how good they are when they don't have clearly defined roles and they disappear for long stretches. You would like to see them on a more consistent basis."

Bush and McFadden have combined for 435 carries and 1,866 yards the past two seasons. Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans had 358 carries for 2,006 yards by himself last year.

McFadden said he is aware of people saying he isn't durable enough, that he fumbles too often and isn't capable of being an every-down back.

In response, McFadden said he finally is in good health and in the proper offense to display the ability that made him a two-time runner-up in Heisman Trophy voting while at Arkansas.

"I know I haven't had the type of season I wanted to have the last couple of years," McFadden said, "but I want to go out there and show people I can run the ball, and it's not just a lot of hype."

Said Bush: "We're going to come out and fight for the job. (Cable) told us earlier this year, it's an open competition."

Through it all, Bush and McFadden remain close friends. The past two seasons taught them that the grind of the NFL makes it imperative that every team carry at least two front-line backs. "It's going to be a very effective tandem," McFadden said. "In the NFL, I feel like you need two backs to be able to go through a 16-game season, as physical as it is."
Here's something I found. Hopefully this helps you.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Heres the depth chart they just put on raiders.com
http://www.raiders.com/team/depth-chart.html

Glad that Seymour is officially a DT for us. Mad that Carlisle is still the starter for now. Walker should get kicked in at RG and Veldheer/Barnes/Pears/Guy who gets cut from another team should battle for the RT spot. Also happy that Brandon Myers is our 2nd string TE now. Good blocker and has shown flashes of helping out the passing game.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Last edited by RaiderNation : 08-10-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quentin Groves, third string weakside linebacker. Ouch. I sorta expected to see him listed somewhere as a DE as well.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Quentin Groves, third string weakside linebacker. Ouch. I sorta expected to see him listed somewhere as a DE as well.
Ya Id think he would be a back up SLB not WLB.

Also Darren McFadden wont play on Thurdays against the Cowboys due to a hamstring injury

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Old 08-10-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Also Darren McFadden wont play on Thurdays against the Cowboys due to a hamstring injury
...it's begun.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:52 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

The only time McFadden serves good use is in the Madden video game.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:54 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
...it's begun.
I'll take that over a nagging foot injury any day. I'm not expecting him to ever be anything more than a 10-15 carry back.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:16 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The Oakland Raiders have endured seven straight seasons of 10 or more losses. Owner Al Davis, however, said Tuesday in a rare radio interview that he believes the 2010 team will end that slump.

"I really liken this team a great deal to the team of 1980, in which the great Jim Plunkett pulled us out of the doldrums, took us to the Super Bowl as a wild card, and we had so many great players who eventually made their way into the Hall of Fame," Davis said in an interview with Sirius NFL Radio.

He said he sees some Plunkett in Jason Campbell, his new starting quarterback.

"I see this young Jason Campbell as a football player like I saw Jim Plunkett. He has everything. He was 13-0 in college, at Auburn, he can throw up the field, he can run, he's big, he's smart," Davis said. "I really predict great things for him. I hope he doesn't let me down. I don't think he will."

Plunkett led the Raiders to two Super Bowl victories and was named the Super Bowl MVP in 1980.

Campbell, acquired in a trade with the Washington Redskins in the offseason, started 52 games for Washington since being a first-round pick in 2005. He has thrown for 55 touchdowns, 38 interceptions and has a passer rating of 82.3 in his career.

He is coming off his best season, completing 64.5 percent of his passes with 20 touchdowns, 15 interceptions and a passer rating of 86.4. But the Redskins went 4-12 last season.

Davis specifically mentioned new offensive coordinator Hue Jackson as another reason he believes the Raiders will turn things around this season.

Jackson helped Joe Flacco make it to the playoffs in his first two seasons in the NFL with the Ravens and also worked with Carson Palmer as the offensive coordinator at USC.

"We have a bright new young offensive coordinator in Hue Jackson, and I just have great hopes for this young team," Davis said. "It's a very young team, but I do have hopes for it."
When was the last time we saw Al come out to the press and be this self-assured of his team's fortunes for that year? It's been a while...
Old 08-11-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like to see it though he could be cooky or right but I do like to hear that from him, and the guys that we surrounded the core with should help us if everybody has that same goal..
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
The only time McFadden serves good use is in the Madden video game.
Haha IDK about that either I like using Bush more on the new madden, DMC goes down easy like in real life in the game.

But ya Id rather him be healthy for regular season games than the 1st pre season game so its smart to keep him out. Also lets us see Cartright and Bennett battle it out for the 3rd spot at RB

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Old 08-11-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Who do you guys prefer as the third back between Bennett and Cartwright? I'd say Cartwright because he offers more versatility with his abilities as a returner and possibly fullback, too.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

I prefer Cartwright but I think Bennett is going to win the battle. Cartwright can be a good receiving FB for us so maybe we keep him as a RB/FB and keep one of the FB's we have strictly as a run blocker

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Old 08-12-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

I cant think of any 1st pre season game like this that I have been this excited for. Get to see how the defense looks against one of the best teams in the NFL. Get to see Campbell control the offence and how our young WRs improved or stayed the same.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

Old 08-12-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/chan...#4c647fa257f06

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

_YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts from the game

Richard Seymour at DT made a huge difference to this defense.The run defense was soooo much better just a complete 180 everyone playing there gap.= and wrapping up the ball carrier.

LaMarr Houston is gonna be something he is fast for a man that size and showed good pass rushing skills he made one rookie mistake on that draw play but that's about it.Shaggy played well at the other End spot with 2 sacks himself.But I would like to see the Raiders add one more pass rusher to this team cause earlier in the game there weren't getting much pressure and nethier Houston nor Shaggy is what you call a pure pass rusher.

Bruce Campbell looked good at RG did a good job in both pass blocking and run blocking did a good job finishing his blocks and getting to the next level really excited to see how he progress and watch him threw out the preseason can he might have a shot at upsetting Cooper

First team Offense line played better then what I expected.especially pass blocking but S.Satele needs to go he is just to small and weak and just didn't play well hopefully they smarten up and look for a new center with the cuts coming up.L.Walker had a false start but besides that played well.Run blocking needs some work tho

WR's need to separate the offense line was giving them time but couldn't get loose.Bey was a no show.Y.Figures made some nice catches when he was given playing time WR is gonna be a huge need for Oakland they should of went after T.O. he can separate from the DB.But this offense will be a work in progress and it may take time so were gonna have to be patient.

And as I type this Boyd makes the INT.
_YL_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a good game yesterday, great come from behind win. The big concern before the game was the O-line, and they did not dissapoint. The O-line looked very rusty during the game, with a few guys getting blown up here and there. Campbell at QB now can make this offense great and he can succeed, but not with that O-line not giving him anytime. I think the biggest surprise was the D-line/rush defense, they were just awesome at just dominating the Cowboys rushing attack. I was especially imprssed with Houston and Shaugnessy, who both looked great getting off the edge and rushing the passer.

Hopefully more great improvements for the raiders in the future.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you guys primarily run the 4-3 or 3-4 last night? What should you expect to be the primary defense for the season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote