Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 08-13-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought we ran more of a 4-3 but I didnt get to watch the whole game.

My impression of the game is we looked like a whole different team. I thought the defense looked real good we got great pressure from our DE's and the run defense looks so much better with Henderson and Seymour inside. The offence looked decent and I think it will improve with time. Campbell made some nice throws down field and Bush got some decent runs.

Overall with a healthy McFadden, I can see this offence looking way better. The oline was decent but we all knew that is probably the weak point for us so hopefully we can get lucky and pick someone up after cuts that can help us

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Notes from the first exhibition:

The D is looking rude, except for Chris Johnson. I love Seymour on the inside as well, he really solidifies that line - our run D looked terrific. Once again the majority of our games will come down to the 4th quarter, as our offense struggles to put up points behind the docile offensive line - Cables area of expertise.

Heyward Bey didnt live up to the training camp hype, failing to come back to a ball on Campbell's first pass attempt, almost resulting in an interception. He finished the game with no catches, a familiar stat line.

Why is Rock Cartwright returning kicks in the preseason? We all know he's a reliable returner, but painfully unexplosive. Somebody else should be getting a look in the preseason.

I saw Michael Bush covering punts..hmmm
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not giving up on DHB yet, first pre season game and its the first game all the players have played in for a good amount of time. I expect him to show a better outing next game for him.

I want to see Routt start a game for CJ. CJ is getting older now and Routt has always looked better not covering the slot.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 08-14-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been as hard on CJ as anyone, but he's got two big advantages on Routt. He's much better at jamming the receiver and he's a much much better tackler (he's actually one of the better tacklers at corner in the whole NFL). I think both guys will see a lot of the field though.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

free sig for any of you guys to wear since 619 didn't want it

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
free sig for any of you guys to wear since 619 didn't want it
SwagU, if you see this, go ahead bro it's yours.

Badger, you took too long on it man. I can't wait forever on it. Someone else made me one in the meantime.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
SwagU, if you see this, go ahead bro it's yours.

Badger, you took too long on it man. I can't wait forever on it. Someone else made me one in the meantime.
Nice Sig, but I just got this Harris sig so im goona rock that for now.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mine =) thanks
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
mine =) thanks
Why don't you rock it? It's a nice sig, in all honesty.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

I still love my sig the most, even though that sig you have 619 is pretty dope. Gonna have to change mine up though once we see McClain in more pics wearing silver and black.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 08-17-2010, 03:23 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill take it thanks dude
Old 08-17-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Heres some interesting articles about us...
Quote:
While Darrelle Revis continues his holdout with the New York Jets in hopes of a new contract befitting a player many think is the best cornerback in the NFL, Nnamdi Asomugha is working on taking that title back.

The Oakland Raiders finally appear willing to let him, too.
After being tethered almost exclusively to the right side of Oakland's secondary, the two-time Pro Bowl defensive back is getting his freedom and will roam the field covering opponents' top receiver no matter where he lines up.

It's a change in strategy and philosophy for the Raiders and the man-to-man coverages favored by owner Al Davis, a change the 29-year-old Asomugha fully embraces.

"Every year there are times when it happens but this year I just think it will happen more because we're doing it [in practice] more and they're allowing it to happen more," Asomugha said this week. "Me being able to play in the slot on third down ... I've wanted that for a while."

Asomugha was widely recognized as the top defensive back in the league when he grabbed a career-high eight interceptions in 2006 and garnered his first Pro Bowl selection. Opponents became so frustrated they nearly quit throwing to Asomugha's side of the field entirely.

In 2009, quarterbacks attempted only 28 passes in Asomugha's direction compared to 111 for Revis. The lack of action cemented Asomugha's reputation in the eyes of some but created doubt among others.

That's why the eight-year veteran is welcoming his new role after flirting with it periodically throughout his career.

"There are so many times when I feel like I'm having the game of my life and no one knows it," Asomugha said. "That's rough. No one sees it. The offenses see it, the people that watch film see it but the fans don't see it."

Not that Asomugha is motivated by public opinion, though he could easily make a career change and enter politics if he wanted. He has rubbed elbows with presidents and other world dignitaries, is a mentor to teens and is deeply involved in numerous charity and volunteer efforts in the Bay Area.

Asomugha is also the face of Oakland's defense. While Richard Seymour has the championships and Tommy Kelly has the money, it's Asomugha who commands the most respect on and off the field.

Still, there are many who believe Revis is the better cornerback. His current holdout was reportedly sparked by his desire to get a better contract than the $45.3 million, three-year deal Asomugha received in 2009.

Asomugha has stayed above the fray when it comes to talk of him and Revis. Instead, he's focused on his new role and trying to help the Raiders snap out of a seven-year funk that coincided with Asomugha's arrival as a first-round pick out of Cal in 2003.

"Some of it is just being able to get him comfortable on both sides because of all the slot formations and corner over [the top]," Oakland coach Tom Cable said. "Some of it has to do with him maybe lining up on the best receiver."

Asomugha has matched up against opponents' top receivers periodically throughout his career. Last season he held Denver's Brandon Marshall without a catch in the first half before the Raiders altered their coverages in the second half. He also held Baltimore's Derek Mason to one catch in their season-ending matchup.

The Raiders hope he can do more of that this season now that he'll be shadowing opponents' top receiver.

"We're doing more things, and I love it," Asomugha said. "I've been inside, I've been outside, both sides. It looks like it won't be a thing that's selective based off who we're playing. It's just going to be a thing that we can do whenever we want ... and that's great. It gets me more involved."
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=5471178

Quote:
I was out sick Monday, and nothing really happened in Napa except that Raiders defensive tackle Tommy Kelly opened up to reporters after practice.

Kelly was asked if he feels any pressue from the huge $50 million contract ($18 mil guaranteed) Oakland gave him two years ago. He was coming off an ACL tear at the time.

"Oh, I felt the pressure the night my agent called me," Kelly said. "I was like, What the f---? It was a surprise to me, but you just got take on the challenge. But ... can't let no pressure get (to you). With this game, as long as you put in your work in the offseason, and get yourself ready for the season, it going to give back to you what you put into it."

Kelly admits he didn't have a good year last season. So he looked at himself in the mirror, and saw a fat man staring back at him.

"Yeah, I had a baby in this stomach last year," Kelly said. "So, I kind of had my baby. When I came in for OTA, I was about 315. Last year, I was about 350."

Also, here's the link to the story in today's Green about how Tom Cable is getting left tackle Mario Henderson to improve.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...#ixzz0wtv3dkVn
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...#ixzz0wuwn2gJg

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 08-17-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Defensive end Jay Richardson underwent surgery on his left knee Tuesday and is expected to miss the rest of training camp.

Richardson hurt his knee during a live-tackling drill during practice Aug. 7. He has been out ever since that day.

Richardson, 26, posted the following message on his Twitter account: “I jus wanna thank the Lord, my family, and all my tweet peep and raider soldiers out there for all the prayer n support. Surgery went great!”

Fortunately for the Raiders, they have rookie Lamarr Houston to start at the right end spot Richardson held for 11 starts in each of his first two NFL seasons, 2007 and ‘08.

Richardson likely will return early in the regular season and slide right back into the defensive rotation as an integral part of their scheme to keep the linemen fresh.

More later after the conclusion of practice, and we have had a chance to get some feedback from coach Tom Cable
http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraiders/

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 08-18-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Anybody against trading for Jared Gaither? The Ravens are playing him at RT and have a huge need at CB so maybe the loser of the #2 CB battle plus a 3rd round pick could get him?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 08-19-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Asomugha has matched up against opponents' top receivers periodically throughout his career. Last season he held Denver's Brandon Marshall without a catch in the first half before the Raiders altered their coverages in the second half.
smart plan
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Anybody against trading for Jared Gaither? The Ravens are playing him at RT and have a huge need at CB so maybe the loser of the #2 CB battle plus a 3rd round pick could get him?
Lol I mean I can't be against that.. but I don't think the Ravens would be down.. they probably don't see it as that much of an upgrade.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

2nd Preseason game in Chicago. Lets see how the oline looks against Peppers and crew. Hopefully we can look better passing and running. Defense going against a pass heavy offence, the dline should be able to get pressure again

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 08-21-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders lookin good until that Campbell INT im satisfied tho
Old 08-21-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Wimbley looking great. 2 sacks and is covering well.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 08-21-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Wimbley looking great. 2 sacks and is covering well.
Make that 4 sacks
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Mario Henderson benched or injured?
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

I thought just benched and they want to see what Veldheer could do against Peppers. I thought we looked decent in the 1st half. Offence started off great but we couldnt get anything going in the 2nd quarter. Defense looked good except for the few big plays. Also remember Nnamdi and Seymour arent in there

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 08-21-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya theres definitely a marked difference in both the offense and defense but at the same time the same weaknesses are still there (WRs can't get open, bad o-line play, defense allows a huge run play).
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

I like that Tommy Kelly and Kamerion Wimbley have made an appearance if we can get a few guys showing up every game this defense can be solid.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few quick hits...

- The fact that Mario Henderson and Jared Veldheer were alternating series with the #1 squad is a bad sign, not a good one. Veldheer played decently considering who his job it was to block, but there were a few times he barely got his hands on Peppers (most notably the play where Julius caused the fumble). I'm not terribly worried since Peppers is one of the most talented defensive ends in NFL history, but the fact that Mario Henderson can't stave off a guy as rough as Veldheer isn't a great sign. It could be worse though: we could have Chris Williams as our left tackle.

- Wimbley looks great. When we traded for him, I heard reports that AFC North coaches were really happy he was out of the division, but it didn't appear he had really been a prolific player since his rookie year. It was a bit confusing, so I was really curious to see how he'd take to being a 2-down 43 SLB and how he'd do with his hand in the ground. This game basically answered my questions. We saw him do everything. He sprinted downfield step for step with Greg Olsen, disrupted his route, and saved a touchdown. He utterly owned Chris Williams with both edge and inside rushing. We may be looking at the most dynamic front 7 player of the 2010 Raiders.

- Outside containment on the run is still a massive ******* problem. Wimbley showed decent range at times and Scott recovered from a rough start and ran some great angles to keep Hester under control, but not having a single base defensive lineman under 280 lbs is still letting guys take the wide angle. I love the idea behind the current LB corps, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Howard's 4.4 speed that can just cut up a wide run.

- McClain is struggling a little bit out there. He made a few nice plays, but he's being a bit timid when it comes to throwing his hat into the middle. I appreciate that the kid is dealing with a lot, what with being asked to call the plays, move his fellow linebackers around as well as control shifts in the defensive line, but I'm still waiting to see this kid plant a runner into the ground. At least he's been strong in coverage.

- All those successful screen passes that the #1 offense made happen? That's what it's like to have a quarterback who understands timing. Nice, isn't it?

- Stanford Routt is finally ******* playing, and it's glorious. The dude has so much speed and length, there's times he looks like a second Nnamdi out there. I wouldn't mind at all if he takes a lot of the LCB snaps from Johnson.

- Speaking of dopplegangers, Desmond Bryant's game reminds me a lot of Seymour. Pair that with a Tommy Kelly who's finally south of 320 lbs and moving like he did when he was younger and the only thing I still want to see from our defensive tackles is Henderson playing some effective nose.

Okay, that wasn't really quick, but there was a lot to like about what the Raiders showed tonight.