Here's how I'd have done it:
1. C/OG Maurkice Pouncey - Like the guy, good pick.
2. WR Golden Tate - Really surprised he was here, and I think he really should have been the pick. If we were going to go WR in the next round, might as well have been Tate.
3. OT Bruce Campbell - Agree on Campbell being great value here.
4. OLB Thaddeus Gibson - Can't believe he was still available in the 4th.
5. DE Arthur Jones - He's good, but he was injured for most of the season.
5. WR Carlton Mitchell - Agree with your assesment.
5. OLB Arthur Moats - would be a great fit for us.
6. RB Jonathan Dwyer - Wouldn't change this pick for the world. Right now, at least :D
6. S Myron Rolle - good value for a guy who could be better than people think; he only fell this much due to his unproven commitment to football.
7. RB LeGarrette Blount - I don't care if we already took a RB, Blount with this pick would be great value and a guy who could be a good, solid RB. Character issues removed him from our boards though.
Props to clover_jeez!