Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 04-22-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

blahhhhh, but i can live with an career average OT.
RyanBraun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome! I really liked Dez Bryant and Sergio Kindle would have been great impact picks, Kyle Wilson would have helped our secondary a lot, but Bulaga is an awesome value, best long term, huge leap forward for the offensive line, some real security for the offensive line that we didn't have 5 minutes ago.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not the sexiest pick ever, but probably the right one. I didn't think he would fall anywhere near us

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted a sexy pick but our o-line could use the help.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AaronRodgers12

Thanks Ted!! He's gonna look good in green and gold

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ClayMatthews52

Bryan Bulaga... That's a big boy! Really like this pick!!

Old 04-22-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

NickBarnett

Although am a lil selfish and want defense!!! Still should be a great pick!! Defense pick next!!

Old 04-22-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

It was a good pick and the smart pick but Dez was the HR pick haha I wanted sexy. Top 5 WR's don't fall in your lap everyday and the last time it did in the later 1st round we past for Vonnie Holliday...the good pick the and the smart pick but damn
Old 04-22-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulaga looks like a Packer more than anyone

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clifton-Lang-Spitz-Sitton-Bulaga

That could actually be really good if Clifton holds up.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Finally we are up and Bryant, Kindle, Wilson, Bulaga are there, what a dream! This will be very interesting.
Pretty much a dream senerio. I remember being laughed at a month ago when I mentioned Dez Bryant being available at 23.

Bulaga is a solid pick though. He doesn't have the longest arms or biggest hands but he does remind me alot of Clifton. Worst case we'll have a solid right tackle. I really think we're going to regret passing on Bryant but if we can't keep Rodgers upright then whats the point.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

If Clifton goes down, the season isn't now lost. A great value at #23, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit disappointed. Have to settle and be happy with this pick though...

Old 04-22-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Clifton-Lang-Spitz-Sitton-Bulaga

That could actually be really good if Clifton holds up.
I like that a lot. I have said for the past couple months that Bulaga is a RT or at least for 1-2 seasons.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBraun8 View Post
I like that a lot. I have said for the past couple months that Bulaga is a RT or at least for 1-2 seasons.
Hey, even if he can't play LT in the NFL (which I disagree with) he's still a good pick. Right tackle was still a need and 23 isn't too high to take one.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Booooooooooooooooooooooogala!
Old 04-22-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

With all the talent left, I would not at all be surprised to see TT actually trade up into the early 2nd. Tomorrow is going to be just as crazy as tonight.

Old 04-22-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Hey, even if he can't play LT in the NFL (which I disagree with) he's still a good pick. Right tackle was still a need and 23 isn't too high to take one.
Exactly. And I'd call him a sure thing at RT. Starting to look at rounds 2-3, we should be able to get a good CB for sure and I'm hoping to get McCluster or Best. If we could pull that off this draft would be an A for me.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 04-22-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

On not having to start right away: "I don't exactly know what my role will be, but I'm going to push myself to win a starting job."

http://twitter.com/jasonjwilde

Old 04-22-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

He should definitely be able to beat out Tauscher.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Here goes Kyle Wilson to the Jets

Old 04-22-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
NickCollins36
Rookie

NickCollins36 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I wanted a sexy pick but our o-line could use the help.
Yea same here. My sexy pick woulda been dez bryant but bulaga is the right pick

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST
NickCollins36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
With all the talent left, I would not at all be surprised to see TT actually trade up into the early 2nd. Tomorrow is going to be just as crazy as tonight.
Ya know, I wouldn't mind trading up for another tackle. Get one of the higher risk big potential guys in Charles Brown or Bruce Campbell and let them sit on the bench and learn LT. Take care of the position completely.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

We better start the best tackle and not just hand it to Tauscher
Old 04-22-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Wow. Vikings trade out instead of taking Clausen who fell into their lap. I didn't think Clausen was that good, but that's still surprising.

They might still be able to get him at 34 though.

Last edited by GB12 : 04-22-2010 at 09:49 PM.
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Damnit, I really realllly wanted Best. I think all the concussion talk is vastly overrated. Great pick for the Lions.