Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 04-22-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
herkyhawkeye
Rookie

herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.

3 points I'd like to make

1. People play up Bulaga's performance against O'Brien Schofield and Brandon Graham as him playing normally. He had a problem with his thyroid that took him out for practically a month with no physical activity. He was rushed back not being 100% and it showed against two top tier des. When he was back to 100% he proved to shutdown Cam Heyward(top 15 pick next year) and Derrick Morgan. He was dominant as well for the entire '08 season. It is important to note the thyroid problem is completely done. It wont hamper bulaga whatsoever.

2. He has versatility. He will excel at either OT positions or inside at guard.

3. Hes very young. He turned 21 a month ago.
herkyhawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

Lions will be a team to really look out for in 2 or 3 year once all these guys hitthere prime. I love what Schwartz and company are doin across the lake.

I was a little critical before but that is just because I think Dez will be a great player. Bulaga will be solid for us for years to come. So much talent left on the board, I'd also wouldnt be shock to see TT move up

I'd be fine with any of these guys in the 2nd tomorrow
RB: McCluster, Gerhart
WR:Benn, Tate, Gilyard
TE: Gronkowski
OL: Ducasse, Campell, Brown, Staffold, Veldheer
DL:Price, Cody, L. Joseph, Houston
OLB: Kindle, Dunlap, Griffen, Mosi
CB: Cook, Frank, Murphy, Ghee, Owusu Ansah
S: Mays, Jones, Burnett, Ward (high on)
RyanBraun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBraun8 View Post
Hoping someone snags Bulaga actually before we pick, sorry guys just not feeling him, Peppers, KVB, Jared Allen will make him look as foolish as Brandon Graham did
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
I really think we're going to regret passing on Bryant....
Dittox2 right there. I kept hoping someone would bite on Bulaga every pick from 6-22......
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Brian Bulaga! **** yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen,. Money pick. I can't believe he fell to 23.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid pick. Bulaga has good value, buit I also see him more of the Hawk player that's solid, but not special. I'll take solid on the O-line though.

Maybe Taylor Mays will fall to GB in R2... ;D
Old 04-23-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Packystan
Rookie

Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
Solid pick. Bulaga has good value, buit I also see him more of the Hawk player that's solid, but not special. I'll take solid on the O-line though.

Maybe Taylor Mays will fall to GB in R2... ;D
If Ted could somehow manage to trade up and snag a Mays, Kindle, or McCluster, I'd be extremely happy.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's Bulaga's Twitter for those of you who Tweet, or are Twits.

http://twitter.com/BBulaga
Old 04-23-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

How many calls, and how bad will the Rams rape somebody for that #33 pick to someone who wants Jimmy Clausen before the Vikings pick at #34?

Auction with the Browns and Bills upping the bids like an eBay auction?
Maybe Seattle steps in?
But Colt McCoy is still there too... either of those QB's is a coup for the evil purple, dammit. But at least it won't help them this year.

I heard rumblings from Minnesota today (Thu) that the Vikings were swining hard for Albert Haynesworth. Nothing yet though has come about.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Even though I am disappointed, this is good to read:

Some good net surfing here, thanks2 Bedard:
Here's what they are saying around the Web about Green Bay's selection of Bryan Bulaga with the No. 23 overall pick. And as far as I can tell, no one disliked the Packers' selection.

•CBSSports.com's Pete Prisco gives the Packers a B+ grade for the Bulaga pick. He writes: "They needed offensive tackle help and this is a player who slipped. At this spot, this is good value. He will push for time at right tackle this season."
•SI.com's Ross Tucker assigns a grade of 3.28 to the Packers for the pick. He writes: "Green Bay is ecstatic is is able to draft a player many thought would go in the top 10. Chad Clifton and Mark Tauscher can't play forever, and Bulaga will either start on the right side at tackle or slide inside to guard for a year before bumping outside later in his career. A meat and potatoes pick for a meat and a potatoes franchise."
•Staying at SI.com, Don Banks notes that while Bulaga slid down the draft he had a "pretty soft landing ... Other than the monetary hit that Bulaga took from falling out of the top 10 -- easy for me to say, right? -- going to the Packers could be a perfect career move. Green Bay doesn't need help immediately from Bulaga and can let him work himself into the lineup at guard, eventually transitioning to tackle once either Mark Tauscher or Chad Clifton moves on."
•FoxSports.com's John Czarnecki says this was a "solid pick." At the draft, Peter Schrager reports that the Packer fans there were "ecstatic."
•Pro Football Weekly's Nolan Nawrocki explains why Bulaga's stock fell - and says it shouldn't be a concern. "After Bulaga's arms measured 32 1/4 inches at his pro day, shorter than any other left tackle in the league, NFL OL coaches began to express greater concern about his ability to handle the edge and his stock was affected adversely,: Nawrocki writes. "However, he is very smart, understands angles and has good feet to become a very solid starter in the pros. He likely will be groomed inside at left guard next to Chad Clifton, with potential to kick outside in a year or two."
•Also at Pro Football Weekly, Mike Feminis includes Bulaga among his good fits of the first round. He writes: "The visible relief on Bulaga's face when he got the call from Green Bay was probably matched by quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who spent way too much time picking himself off the turf last year. And while Bulaga probably slid further than he was anticipating, he winds up in an ideal landing spot. After growing up in the Midwest and honing his craft under renown offensive line molder Kirk Ferentz at Iowa, he remains in Big Ten country and will make his living in the NFC North. His athletic ability, sound technique and nasty playing temperament will endear himself in Green Bay."
•The St. Petersburg Times says the Bulaga pick was the biggest steal of the first round.
•New Era Scouting's Mike Miller also has nothing but good things to say. He writes: "Bulaga just fits the Packer offense, the Packer philosophy and the town Green Bay. We really like this pick, as Bulaga will not be forced to start from day one. He’s a very good tackle, we liked him a lot more than others, but he’ll be able to slowly immerse himself in to this offense if needed." Miller's remaining needs for Green Bay, in order, are CB, P, RB, OG, OC and TE.
•NBCSports.com sees Bulaga eventually sticking at right tackle.
•Fanhouse's R.J. Wright gives the Packers a B grade. His good news, bad news - "Green Bay gets high marks for getting someone that was thought to be a lock for the top 10 at No. 23, but there was a reason his stock really fell in the days leading up to the draft."
•DraftDaddy.com calls it a "great pick" and gives the Packers a grade of A-. The site gave out eight grades in the A range (one A+, one A and six A-).
Old 04-23-2010, 02:37 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Kindle. :(
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:19 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the pick. Dez Bryant was tempting...just like Crabtree was last year, but the offense already is stacked with weapons, and what good is a Dez Bryant when Rodgers is on his butt all the time, or worse, injured

you win games at the LOS. Now they can focus on D in round 2, perhaps even move up. Lots of quality names left
Old 04-23-2010, 07:39 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A new day, and I feel even better about Bulaga than I did yesterday. Such an amazing blend of need, prospect talent, prototype, value falling into our laps is absolutely phenomenal. I'd be knocking on my wood desk right now if I was superstitious...Bulaga is one of the most sure things in the entire draft. Absolutely worst case scenario, he's a good right tackle or guard, and we got the Cadillac of insurance plans for our offensive line right now and by extension Aaron Rodgers.

I'm ecstatic because I have real confidence that 4 pieces of our offensive line are set for the future. Bulaga, Lang, Sitton could all end up growing together and being good individually, great as a unit, and I'm not worried about center with Spitz and Wells both proving to be adequate at worst.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

Like many have said Bulaga is not a sexy pick but a great one nonetheless. Its the type of pick in many years we will look back as one of TT's bests. The guy is an absolute force in the running game, on tape you can see him embarrass players outhere, which explains why some think he would make a pro bowl guard. He moves very well and hes a perfect fit for the ZBS. His great feet and brute strength makes him a very good candidate for the tackle spot also. Pouncey and Bulaga were probably the most versatile OL in this draft.
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I wanted Kindle. :(
Me too but Bulaga was a much bigger need. We need to protect the face of the franchise and most likely the next NFL QB star...
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:39 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm holding on to an unrealistic hope that we somehow end up with Kindle (my favorite 3-4 OLB in the draft) or Mays today.

I also wouldn't mind Bruce Campbell, Rodger Safford or Charles Brown. If we land one of those guys we have officially fixed our biggest problem last year.

Other guys I like for today, no particular order: Brandon Ghee, Golden Tate, Koa Misi, Dexter McCluster, Morgan Burnett, Joe McKnight.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 04-23-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Update: Apparently Kindle has horrible, horrible knees (no cartilage, bone on bone) which explains the fall. Assuming that's true I wouldn't trade up for him, but I'd give him some consideration at our pick. I would probably take most of the guys listed in my last post over him.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 04-23-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Even though I am disappointed
Of course you're not happy with the Bulaga pick, it's no a sexy pick.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Of course you're not happy with the Bulaga pick, it's no a sexy pick.
It's not because of sexy. It's because I want our current team to get better, starting with the starters, and our current team already has a great offense.
Our current team scored 45 points in the playoff game and it wasn't good enough.
Now if you tell me that TT has taken free agency to fill some of those pass defense holes, then I am fine with taking the hopeful future LT that we need. But you know damn well TT hasn't added anyone to our defense that didnt' so much as sniff Warner or Favre, two times.

Our other team weakness is special teams, and at least Dez Bryant would have upgraded that phase instantly, as well as being a great WR to take over for Driver. Jordy and Jones are no more than a solid #3 WR in this league.

Look, if cvv84 said we're going to regret passing on Dez Bryant, you know it's indisputable. And if I agree with him, then it's going to be like watching Randy Moss from 1998-2004.

The bottom line is this team is close, and I want to add 2-3 impact players at our weak positions. Bulaga might help a lot down the road, but this team right now is so good but just missing the pass defense. We all saw it. I'm beginning to think that it was so traumatic, that some of you forgot all about the Viking games, the Steeler game, and the Cardinals playoff loss. Our pass defense was Lion-like in those 4 games! Bulaga doesn't help that, nor does being allergic to free agency.

But John Clayton really likes our pick, so it must have been a good one. :)
Old 04-23-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so pumped about the bulaga pick, I was calling for him back in october, I really did not think he would ever reach the Packers. Easy, no brainer pick for TT. This guy will be the ultimate back-up this year, although after listening to TT's press conference he made a mention of trading players with picks to move up. I am wondering if the Packers trade a guy like colledge or spitz and move up in the 2nd round.

Now get a safety or cb in round 2 and it looks like the Packers will have a solid draft.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's not because of sexy. It's because I want our current team to get better, starting with the starters, and our current team already has a great offense.
:)
Our "current" team is one ankle roll away from Lang at LT or Barber at RT again.We've all seen how "our" offense plays when that is the case.
Everything I've ever seen you mention around here is about sexy or flashy pickups. I don't care how cliche it is...everything starts in the trenches.

they get smoked.

Old 04-23-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulaga could start at guard from day 1, and maybe he won't have an instant impact on the field...But he will be right there lighting a fire under the current starter's rear-ends.

As a fan I wanted WR/RB/OLB, but when a possible OT-top-10-talent lands at #23, you draft him. But yes, Dez Bryant would have been awesome...

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dittox2 right there. I kept hoping someone would bite on Bulaga every pick from 6-22......
I like Bulaga and he WAS the smart pick, but I think Bryant is going to be a prolific WR. Not Randy Moss but something a little less than Fitzgerald. We have alot of talented WRs though imagining Jennings, Bryant, and Finley as our weapons gives me chills.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Update: Apparently Kindle has horrible, horrible knees (no cartilage, bone on bone) which explains the fall. Assuming that's true I wouldn't trade up for him, but I'd give him some consideration at our pick. I would probably take most of the guys listed in my last post over him.
Knowing that I'm glad we passed on him in the 1st round. However if we got him in the 2nd I'd be estatic.

Bulaga went from late 1st to top 10 and finally back to the late 1st. We got a young, talented kid and a future LT or RT to protect one of, if not the, best young QBs in the league. We're set with Sitton and Bulaga so if Lang can solidify a spot we're going to be in good shape for the future.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Bulaga could start at guard from day 1, and maybe he won't have an instant impact on the field...But he will be right there lighting a fire under the current starter's rear-ends.
Bulaga should start at right tackle at day one. He shouldn't even be practicing at guard. Between Wells, Spitz, Lang, Sitton, and Colledge the three interior spots can be filled for now and the future. Bulaga can start off at right tackle replacing Tauscher immediately, and then move over to the left side next year.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Packystan
Rookie

Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.Packystan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Bulaga should start at right tackle at day one. He shouldn't even be practicing at guard. Between Wells, Spitz, Lang, Sitton, and Colledge the three interior spots can be filled for now and the future. Bulaga can start off at right tackle replacing Tauscher immediately, and then move over to the left side next year.
I agree. Clifton, Lang, Spitz, Sitton, Bulaga looks pretty legit.