Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 04-30-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Reese just give up on day 3 and pick out of a hat?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Does Reese just give up on day 3 and pick out of a hat?
To be fair, he landed Petrus in round 5, Bradshaw in round 7, Koets in round 6, Boss in round 5, Goff in round 5, the guy does a decent job in the later rounds.

He's great in the 5th round but we didn't have a 5th this year.

I'm a little disappointed that we didn't take a flyer on Virgil Green.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's see what happens. I have a ton of faith in Jerry Reese and Marc Ross. Maybe this draft class winds up being better than I think.

But for now, I'm kinda sad face.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Realistically, I don't think any of us should expect any of these 6th round guys to stick. Maaaaybe Jones will, I like Jones, especially as an OLB in our system, but he's probably just going to be a solid backup.

I don't expect anything out of any players taken beyond round 5 personally.

From this draft, I think we got 1 starter in Prince, a solid special teamer in the 3rd...and that's about it.

I think this was a weak draft for us. Austin will make or break this draft class. If he's a stud, we did great. If he's a dud, we had an avg draft.

I think if you get 3 good players out of a draft, you did a great job. Prince will be good. I think Jerrigan will be good (but just a situational player), I think Brewer has potential, and Austin is the wildcard.

I dunno. I give this draft class a C+/B-

Not my favorite Jerry Reese draft. This was a terrible draft class though. Not nearly as talented as last year. If we get 3 good players out of it, I'll be happy.

It's not a Reese Draft anymore. No trades, it's now a Marc Ross draft. In fact, since he took over I haven't been impressed.

The last "reese draft" was 2007, when he did his former, Director of Scouting job AND GM job. That was his homerun. Since Ross has taken over, I am not really in awe of his drafts.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Bostonblows91
Rookie

Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.

Nobody traded as much....and they had highly rated players fall into their laps that they liked in every round. Can't believe all the negativity, i for one love this class =P although i would've liked to have seen us pick up kendrick burney or herzlich or another RB.

Edit: Would have loved to see dion lewis on the team since he is kind of local, killed my HS in our super bowl..ah well i guess i'll boo him again now that he's on the eagles.

Last edited by Bostonblows91 : 04-30-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Bostonblows91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Da'Rel Scott round 7 isn't terrible, but I doubt he makes the roster

Old 04-30-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Da'Rel Scott round 7 isn't terrible, but I doubt he makes the roster
we got the blazing fast RB we wanted...he just can't do much other than run fast in a straight line...

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL. Have him fun crossing and streaks all day long and hope for the best.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:36 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

his film doesn't look bad, but it is apparent that the lateral quickness just isnt there

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-30-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

My take on the draft:

1(19). Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska

- A CB was clearly not a need at the moment with two very good corners in Corey Webster and Terrell Thomas, but with Thomas and Ross (often injured) having contract years this next season as well as Bruce Johnson not contributing in 6 games before injury after a pretty good rookie season.

-Prince, Jimmy Smith, and Patrick Peterson were probably all relatively close as pure cornerback prospects. Smith and Peterson both had better numbers, although Prince seemed to be the more instinctive player of the three. The one difference between Prince and the other two is that he can play any coverage and play it very well whereas both do not do as well in off coverage.

-With Prince falling to 19 the Giants had no real other options left after Tyron Smith being picked and even Solder (who im sure no giants fan liked bc we have already had 2 project OT's that have not panned out just yet). Prince had to be the pick.

MY GRADE: A

2(52). Marvin Austin DT North Carolina

- DT is definitely a need with Bernard being awful (FA pickup 2 years ago from Seattle), Canty not being a traditional NT, Cofield being a FA and unlikely to come back after reportedly requesting a trade, and Linval Joseph barely getting any playing time.

- Austin could be among or even above the top two prospects as far as physical ability, but Austin has never put it together to live up to these great physical measures. He was not worth a top 15 pick, and if he had played i doubt he would've improved his stock. We can either MAKE a steal or have drafted a dud.

- Austin's abilities falling to that point and his potential make this pick interesting and because of our trust in our DL coaching it is easy for our GM and Coach to feel this is a steal.

MY GRADE: B (should be a 'grade pending')

3(83). Jerrel Jernigan WR Troy

- Value here no doubt, with Smith being a FA the FO might want to take proper precautions by drafting a replacement, but if not he is a sensational returner (we have not had one of these consistently for a long long long time) and another WR to prevent from having to sign guys off the street and not knowing the offense at all.

- Not a polished receiver, not a #1 by any means or a #2 option probably, but the slot position is rapidly increasing in impact in the NFL and he sure fits that position to a 'T'.

- Returner, Slot replacement potentially, and even a gadget player is another weapon that adds dimension to our offense, and keeps us from relying too much on one receiving threat as it seems we do with Nicks, Smith, and Mario way too often at times.

MY GRADE: B+

4(117). James Brewer OT Indiana

- 4th round is about good for him given his tag as a project player, thought it was a bit annoying that we continually pick these kind of players at OT instead of going out and getting a clearcut answer.

- Not a finished product but like a few others such as Gilbert, Solder, and even Franklin, has the tools to be a very good starter at left/right tackle.

- In a draft of a lot of good OT's but nothing spectacular such as a Jake Long or Joe Thomas it might make sense to stray away from taking a guy just based off of need and hoping he can do the job. Brewer seems more like a RT with his capability to be a very good run blocker, but also potential to be an LT with nimble feet being a former basketball player is a testament to his athleticism.

MY GRADE: B

6(185). Greg Jones LB Michigan State

- Value/Need combo, lucky that a linebacker with his ability fell this far when we didn't have a 5th, and with the lack of impressive interior linebackers it makes sense that we would not want to go for one early in this draft.

-Jones was considered to be a late 1st/early 2nd round pick with the season he had as a junior, but with size question marks (his weight and height) it was never really a complete evaluation. Jones although probably ranked as a mid round pick this year, is definitely going to outplay his draft position.

-Special teams, intermediate and middle of the field pass coverage, and especially pursuit have been areas of concern for us. Greg jones would make for an excellent special teams player, but I believe he could get playing time early because of his ability to play as a nickel linebacker (being a very good blitzer and fluid in coverage with long arms to make up for shortness) and one of his best attributes if not his best is his ability to close in a hurry which showed with his tackle numbers. I think this is the gem of our draft.

6(198). Tyler Sash QB Iowa

- Safety really isn't a need in my opinion, but Kenny Phillips did have an injury that may bother him throughout his career without warning. Deon Grant (i think) and Michael Johnson are FA's and both had starting experience with us and did very good jobs for the most part, losing them and having a constant question mark in Phillips is not something you would like to leave without something to fall back on. Chad Jones would've been that support, but he had a possibly career ending car accident last year.

- Sash's biggest knock is athleticism, but his numbers, football instincts, and ball skills were among the best safeties in this draft. The sixth round was a slip too far for him, but the Giants definitely benefited.

-Sash will likely only be a special teams player and a backup, but he could see action because of Kenny's injury bothering him at any time, He needs to work on wrapping up, but with his instincts and ballskills getting a backup with the expense of a 6th round pick was great.

6(202). Jacquain Williams LB USF

-Who dat? Who dere? Williams was a captain and through limited film looks like he is a special teamer, i doubt he will ever be more than that for us, but with limited resources on him and only a few years of major college football (he was a JUCO transfer) there is still alot to learn about his potential.

MY GRADE: B-

7(221). Da'Rel Scott RB Maryland

- RB is something we should look at with Bradshaw being a FA and possible intentions of letting Jacobs go because of his inconsistency. This will certainly not stop us from looking in FA, but if Bradshaw and Jacobs both are back he probably won't make the team.

- Scott was a highly touted RB coming into college, injuries put a damper on his development and his lateral mobility (ankle injury). He definitely is worth a flier because of his speed and completely clean profile. He seems like a very likeable guy coming from a hard situation with his parents, high character. He isn't Chris Johnson, but he could become a good change of pace guy if these injuries dont continue to be a trend.

MY GRADE: B

OVERALL GRADE: A-

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-30-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you're nuts BBD. I can't believe you don't like this draft. This may wind being our best draft since Reese's first in 07. Don't forget we still have FA available and we'll probably go after a few offensive guys during that period. I'm ecstatic with the way things played out this week. I did want Greg Mcelroy though with our developmental QB pick that we usually make.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know what Prince's Number will be?
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
theyre arent many available numbers in the 20's but id guess he'd just go for an open number like 36 bc kenny isn't going to give up 21 bc of ST

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-01-2011, 02:30 AM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congratulations, guys, you won the draft. The only team in the NFC who came close to the Giants in quality picks this year were the Redskins and the Bucs.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Bostonblows91
Rookie

Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Congratulations, guys, you won the draft. The only team in the NFC who came close to the Giants in quality picks this year were the Redskins and the Bucs.
thought the lions did pretty well..
Bostonblows91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
My guess is he takes 20 once Johnson walks in FA. I say we target the following UDFA's once we can:
Herzlich
Lefeged(doubtful with the Sash pick though)
O'Dowd
Saunders

Get another LB with a great work ethic who went to BC, and will be better than Williams will be. Get a C who was a potential 3rd or 4th rounder at one point. And a TE who should have been drafted.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Still don't know why we didn't take Noel Devine over Scott.

Old 05-01-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Still don't know why we didn't take Noel Devine over Scott.
i hear you man, i wanted it too, but devine is a douchebag to people and is arrogant because of his incredible ability. He needed a wakeup call and this is it, just hope he gets it. I doubt we bring him in but if we do it will be like christmas.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-01-2011, 11:36 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

On the redskins extremeskins site, they were polling which NFC East team had the best draft, and surprise, surprise, they picked themselves, which was funny, but we were next as the best team.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
On the redskins extremeskins site, they were polling which NFC East team had the best draft, and surprise, surprise, they picked themselves, which was funny, but we were next as the best team.
so your basically saying that we had the best draft right?

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-01-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
so your basically saying that we had the best draft right?
In terms of value, yes. We still have to wait to see how the needs are filled and what happens next. I think we screwed the offensively side of the ball by not upgrading, but got to wait and see how FA shakes up.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My guess is he takes 20 once Johnson walks in FA. I say we target the following UDFA's once we can:
Herzlich
Lefeged(doubtful with the Sash pick though)
O'Dowd
Saunders

Get another LB with a great work ethic who went to BC, and will be better than Williams will be. Get a C who was a potential 3rd or 4th rounder at one point. And a TE who should have been drafted.
Will Herzlich be better than Williams though? I see a special teams captain, a guy who leads that unit both vocally and with his ability to fly around and make tackles. We all love our CHase Blackburns but Chase is slow, whereas this kid can really run. With how pathetic our special teams was last year I'd love to get a guy who can really boost that unit and get them to stop ******** the bed. Between him Sash and Greg Jones I think Reece and co where looking for an impact special teamer, Jernigan and the possible return of Hixon give us the quality return men we need, now we need just need to get some guys out there who can stop opposing return men and between those 3 late round defenders we should be able to find at least one who can give us that quality special teams play we lacked last year.

I like Herzlich and would love us to bring him in, but you really can't expect him to ever become the athlete he used to be and if he's not then is he really an upgrade over a high character guy with good size like Chase?

I really want us to bring in O'Dowd but we won't, this'll be the third straight year the giants have a chance to bring in the late round/UDFA C I want them to and they won't. Just like always so I guess we're stuck hoping Koets can get healthy and stay healthy because I'm sold on his ability to become Shaun O'Hara 2.0 because if that happens I'm happy with a Beatty-Diehl-Koets-Snee-McKenzie line this before kicking Diehl over to RT once McKenzie or Petrus' play necessitate it giving us a pretty young line of Beatty-Petrus-Koets-Snee-Diehl with a potential David Diehl replacement already on the roster.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
In terms of value, yes. We still have to wait to see how the needs are filled and what happens next. I think we screwed the offensively side of the ball by not upgrading, but got to wait and see how FA shakes up.
If we bring back Ahmad and Steve Smith I'll be happy with the offense provided we can avoid having injuries wipe out an entire unit again. I'm crossing my fingers that Koets and Beatty have healthy seasons because I think those two will be a big help to this team if they pull that off, if we stick David D between them and Snee on Koets' other flank I think both players can have really impressive seasons provided they stay on the field. As for our Depth I like Petrus, there's always #69 and now we have Brewer. I'd like to see if we can find another guy in FA who can give us better depth or at least replace Shawn Andrews as our hopeless rehabilitation attempt although I don't know who exactly would be available who could help us with that.

Also I expect our passing game to be a lot better since injuries can't possibly hit us that badly two years in a row at the same position, plus the kids have another year of learning this system so I expect to see a stark reduction in the number of misreads from Hakeem Nicks, plus we get Barden back, Cruz back plus Jernigan who gives us a receiver not named Mario Manningham who has the ability to take any catch in space to the house. So I think our running game will have less pressure on it which should mean beefier holes for Ahmad/Jacobs/Scott. Plus we still don't know if the team shocks everyone by shelling out for D-Will. Stick him back there with a battering ram like Jacobs and speedster like Scott backing him up and our running game will be very very good even if Beatty still hasn't bulked up.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 05-01-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

http://replay.web.archive.org/200704...ellerevis.html

http://www.draftcountdown.com/Scouti...-Amukamara.php

i know prince wasn't a returner and probably doesn't have the ballskills that revis has, but he is more refined and has more quality experience against better teams, although he doesn't have the highlight reel, he was forced to lock up with a receiver without any help. Ive been seeing 4.38 for prince's 40 time but scott has 4.43

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-01-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Amukamara seems like a carbon copy of the player Web has become just a little taller with shorter arms. Not great at bringing down picks, but great at sticking with guys in whatever type of coverage you ask without having "running away from the cops speed" and does a great job of disrupting completions. A guy who'll come up and be physical, not miss tackles but isn't a behemoth so sometimes just can't match up physical with some of the freaks that play WR now-a-days.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: