Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

View Poll Results: With the 27th pick, Falcons should...
Draft an explosive WR/RB 3 12.50%
Draft a TE to replace Gonzo in future 1 4.17%
Draft an OT to protect Matty Ice 4 16.67%
Draft a DE that can get to the QB 11 45.83%
Trade Down and get more picks 3 12.50%
Trade Up and get a better player 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 677
Reputation: 1
the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
It seems like it's you who is on the high horse.

Greg Little "received $4,952 in extra benefits, including diamond earrings, as well as travel accommodations for the Bahamas, Washington D.C. and two trips to Miami, among other benefits.
Wow, what a HORRIBLE person for accepting gifts that equate to 1 tenth of an annual salary for normal people.

I forgot St. Bos would never do such a thing, you need a ladder too?
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 308
Reputation: 10147
FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Ryan williams will be a bust. Any team that drafts him will regret. Only one quality season, plus virgina tech has a terrible track record with producing pro rbs, and the fact that williams is coming out early despite coming off a bad year is a HUGE red flag.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 677
Reputation: 1
the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTRWRTR View Post
Ryan williams will be a bust. Any team that drafts him will regret. Only one quality season, plus virgina tech has a terrible track record with producing pro rbs, and the fact that williams is coming out early despite coming off a bad year is a HUGE red flag.
Yes, because no University has ever put out a quality player after many bad ones. Why aren't people ranting raving over Prince as a massive bust to be then too?

UAB had such a great track record of putting out pro WRs before Roddy White right? How about Michael Turner, I forgot how massive of a RB powerhouse the Huskies were.

People, you have to evaluate each talent individually, not based on where they played etc. If so, Ingram wouldn't even be drafted because of guys like Sherwin Williams or w/e that runningback was from Alabama a few years back.

You have to look at the prospect and see. Williams didn't just have 1 good year, he had 1 spectacular year, and he showed similar abilities last year, playing through a lot of little injuries surrounded by a sub par team, who just didn't have what it took this year.

Williams may well turn into a bust, but it won't be because he went to Va. Tech, and it won't be because he came out early after a down year. It will be because he doesn't put in the work, or he lands in a bad system or some major injury etc. He's got all the physical tools you'd want, just gotta hope his work ethic and ability to stay healthy match up to those things.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:14 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: pg. 49...ATL
Posts: 3,161
Reputation: 64281
dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Can we just get this idiot out of here? Hate to say it but hes worse than iloxy.

Every post he makes, he just makes himself look like a fool and Id rather not have him associated w/ the good falcon fans/followers/posters on this board.
__________________
dunagan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Falconguru
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 112
Reputation: 1850
Falconguru could make a wolverine purr.Falconguru could make a wolverine purr.Falconguru could make a wolverine purr.Falconguru could make a wolverine purr.Falconguru could make a wolverine purr.Falconguru could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Does anyone think Ayers plays to soft? Is he fast enough?
Falconguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 308
Reputation: 10147
FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
Yes, because no University has ever put out a quality player after many bad ones. Why aren't people ranting raving over Prince as a massive bust to be then too?

UAB had such a great track record of putting out pro WRs before Roddy White right? How about Michael Turner, I forgot how massive of a RB powerhouse the Huskies were.

People, you have to evaluate each talent individually, not based on where they played etc. If so, Ingram wouldn't even be drafted because of guys like Sherwin Williams or w/e that runningback was from Alabama a few years back.

You have to look at the prospect and see. Williams didn't just have 1 good year, he had 1 spectacular year, and he showed similar abilities last year, playing through a lot of little injuries surrounded by a sub par team, who just didn't have what it took this year.

Williams may well turn into a bust, but it won't be because he went to Va. Tech, and it won't be because he came out early after a down year. It will be because he doesn't put in the work, or he lands in a bad system or some major injury etc. He's got all the physical tools you'd want, just gotta hope his work ethic and ability to stay healthy match up to those things.
Oh, I see. You're the only one entitled to opinion. Got it.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 308
Reputation: 10147
FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconguru View Post
Does anyone think Ayers plays to soft? Is he fast enough?
I wouldn't draft him in the first or second rounds. He's supposed to be an elite lb but most of his measurables are downright pathetic.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 677
Reputation: 1
the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTRWRTR View Post
Oh, I see. You're the only one entitled to opinion. Got it.
Your reasoning is the point of debate, not the opinion. You're entitled to be wrong just as much as the rest of us. Just saying, you should go about it with a good reason other than something like oh, his Dad is a burger fliipper so he could never be a good prospect, which is basically what you're saying when you say, that said university has never put out a good prospect before.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 677
Reputation: 1
the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Can we just get this idiot out of here? Hate to say it but hes worse than iloxy.

Every post he makes, he just makes himself look like a fool and Id rather not have him associated w/ the good falcon fans/followers/posters on this board.
Right, because bringing up good debate and topics is unwanted on a message board.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 308
Reputation: 10147
FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
Your reasoning is the point of debate, not the opinion. You're entitled to be wrong just as much as the rest of us. Just saying, you should go about it with a good reason other than something like oh, his Dad is a burger fliipper so he could never be a good prospect, which is basically what you're saying when you say, that said university has never put out a good prospect before.
That's a very valid reason to dismiss someone. It show's that the school's coaches are teaching something that works in college but not in the pro's. None of the University of Florida's wrs did squat in the NFL until spurrier was out of there. Now once Frank Beamer leaves VT we can talk about how rbs from there have a shot at doing well. However the track record is his rbs suck as pro's and that's not something completely arbitrary as you suggest.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 8,598
Reputation: 1226536
Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
Wow, what a HORRIBLE person for accepting gifts that equate to 1 tenth of an annual salary for normal people.

I forgot St. Bos would never do such a thing, you need a ladder too?
You have a wrong way of thinking about it. Yes he accepted gifts and lied about it, and was dishonest in interviews, and had academic problems and such. It seems like small petty things, it's just poor judgement after poor judgement, which is what defines character.

You can't say I would have done the same thing, you don't even know me. But if I was the biggest criminal in the world, maybe even I would think about doing stupid **** like that when I knew I would sign a million dollar contract just in the next year. If he didn't do that and had a good senior season, he would be an easy 1st rounder.

With that said, on talent alone, I would love Greg Little. Never said I didn't want him, but it's just extremely slim that we draft him with his off field issues, which is mostly why you probably can't find falcons even looking into him anywhere. So... it's kinda pointless of you to keep bringing it up because this thread is strictly for the falcons draft.

You tend to think only your opinion matters, and anyone that disagrees with you is always wrong and warrants a personal attack of some sort. Here at Falcons team board, we only accept posters of high character. You have been a cancer to this locker room, and it's no wonder all your favorite players have the same issues.
__________________

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 677
Reputation: 1
the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
You have a wrong way of thinking about it. Yes he accepted gifts and lied about it, and was dishonest in interviews, and had academic problems and such. It seems like small petty things, it's just poor judgement after poor judgement, which is what defines character.

You can't say I would have done the same thing, you don't even know me. But if I was the biggest criminal in the world, maybe even I would think about doing stupid **** like that when I knew I would sign a million dollar contract just in the next year. If he didn't do that and had a good senior season, he would be an easy 1st rounder.

With that said, on talent alone, I would love Greg Little. Never said I didn't want him, but it's just extremely slim that we draft him with his off field issues, which is mostly why you probably can't find falcons even looking into him anywhere. So... it's kinda pointless of you to keep bringing it up because this thread is strictly for the falcons draft.

You tend to think only your opinion matters, and anyone that disagrees with you is always wrong and warrants a personal attack of some sort. Here at Falcons team board, we only accept posters of high character. You have been a cancer to this locker room, and it's no wonder all your favorite players have the same issues.
Irony at it's finest folks.

Just because you don't like that I have my own opinion doesn't mean I'm a cancer nor does it mean I'm wrong. I've never stated that my opinion is the only one that matters, nor have I insinuated that, this place is here for debate, if you don't believe what you're posting then I'm not the one in the wrong place, you are.

So you can continue to hate, and pander to the 5 posters here who seem to have some sort of agenda against people with their own opinion. I'm allowed to state facts, state opinions just like everyone else, yet you decide since I'm not a sheep that I'm a cancer...funny stuff.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: pg. 49...ATL
Posts: 3,161
Reputation: 64281
dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
Irony at it's finest folks.

Just because you don't like that I have my own opinion doesn't mean I'm a cancer nor does it mean I'm wrong. I've never stated that my opinion is the only one that matters, nor have I insinuated that, this place is here for debate, if you don't believe what you're posting then I'm not the one in the wrong place, you are.

So you can continue to hate, and pander to the 5 posters here who seem to have some sort of agenda against people with their own opinion. I'm allowed to state facts, state opinions just like everyone else, yet you decide since I'm not a sheep that I'm a cancer...funny stuff.
Ya dude, and there is an appropriate way of doing so, Alot of us here have not agreed and alot of things over the past 4-5 seasons, and yes we all have gotten along and been able to discuss those differences of opinion with referring to ppl as lesser than yourself.

You offer your comments and thats fine, but the words and phrases you choose while making those comments are not by accident or circumstantial, you chose them for a reason and therefore portraying yourself as immature and childish. Telling people to get a ladder to get of their high horse...I mean come on man, are you 12?

I like to debate/discuss players/stats/etc as much as the next guy but so soon as you start attacking everyone on this board there is a problem. Ever since you joined here you have caused drama, you think we all just said hey, lets all hate this guy just because hes new, no. Actually were pretty damn good about welcoming new Falcon fans here and alot have stuck around, but as far as you go, well youre not the fan favorite.

So I recommend either going back to afmb or leave here period, or find a new way to express your opinions and ways to debate them w/o coming off as a dick.
__________________
dunagan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cookeville,TN
Posts: 4,890
Reputation: 612105
Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Do the Falcons need a safety bad enough to draft one with a high pick?

I personally wouldn't have a problem with it, assuming said safety was a good value at the point he's picked. It's tempting to believe the Falcons are ok at safety, but I've seen that belief proven wrong many years when it looked ok on paper prior to the season.
__________________
What?
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 8,598
Reputation: 1226536
Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

There is no safety that warrants a high pick. This is a terrible safety draft all together, and I don't see us drafting one before round 5 if we do. But we have a hole at safety after releasing Coleman so we'll see.
__________________

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:21 AM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 677
Reputation: 1
the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Ya dude, and there is an appropriate way of doing so, Alot of us here have not agreed and alot of things over the past 4-5 seasons, and yes we all have gotten along and been able to discuss those differences of opinion with referring to ppl as lesser than yourself.

You offer your comments and thats fine, but the words and phrases you choose while making those comments are not by accident or circumstantial, you chose them for a reason and therefore portraying yourself as immature and childish. Telling people to get a ladder to get of their high horse...I mean come on man, are you 12?

I like to debate/discuss players/stats/etc as much as the next guy but so soon as you start attacking everyone on this board there is a problem. Ever since you joined here you have caused drama, you think we all just said hey, lets all hate this guy just because hes new, no. Actually were pretty damn good about welcoming new Falcon fans here and alot have stuck around, but as far as you go, well youre not the fan favorite.

So I recommend either going back to afmb or leave here period, or find a new way to express your opinions and ways to debate them w/o coming off as a dick.
If you can't see the humor or truth in the fact that dude does need a ladder for that crap then maybe you should be doing a little self inspection.

Here's a good rule to live by, "Never take life to serious, You'll never get out alive."

You obviously take this way too seriously and too personally. When others come across as dicks it's fine, but when I retort it's not. It's like watching an NFL game where the first guy never gets flagged even though they're the one at fault. Until you guys can see that you're always going to view me as the asshole, even though it's about the farthest thing from the truth.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:22 AM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 677
Reputation: 1
the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
There is no safety that warrants a high pick. This is a terrible safety draft all together, and I don't see us drafting one before round 5 if we do. But we have a hole at safety after releasing Coleman so we'll see.
Unfortunately I have to agree, I want an elite Safety, and I think Moore has potential to be that, but I'd love to get Decoud to either step up, or get upgraded, but this year is not the year for that.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 308
Reputation: 10147
FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
There is no safety that warrants a high pick. This is a terrible safety draft all together, and I don't see us drafting one before round 5 if we do. But we have a hole at safety after releasing Coleman so we'll see.
What you say is true but I think there are several corners who have the size and bulk to be converted into safeties. That said I think Atlanta has much more pressing needs and won't draft a db in the early rounds if at all.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: pg. 49...ATL
Posts: 3,161
Reputation: 64281
dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
If you can't see the humor or truth in the fact that dude does need a ladder for that crap then maybe you should be doing a little self inspection.

Here's a good rule to live by, "Never take life to serious, You'll never get out alive."

You obviously take this way too seriously and too personally. When others come across as dicks it's fine, but when I retort it's not. It's like watching an NFL game where the first guy never gets flagged even though they're the one at fault. Until you guys can see that you're always going to view me as the asshole, even though it's about the farthest thing from the truth.
So what youre saying is all of us here, as a group, got together on a conference call and all decided, oh hey, lets all hate this guy and make him the team asshole. You are right man, we were all bored one day and I personally put the call together with everyone, we even had some 3rd graders swing in to see what it was like; and thats the decision we came up with.

Really man, get over yourself. You can't even read my previous post and say ya know what, maybe I came off wrong in some of my posts, ill suck it up, continue to post an discuss with a slightly different approach while still getting my opinion/point across. But no instead, you respond exactly to how I'm sure all of us expected you to respond, being defensive, where everyone else is in the wrong but you and you are simply the golden child. Absolutely pathetic.
__________________
dunagan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 677
Reputation: 1
the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
So what youre saying is all of us here, as a group, got together on a conference call and all decided, oh hey, lets all hate this guy and make him the team asshole. You are right man, we were all bored one day and I personally put the call together with everyone, we even had some 3rd graders swing in to see what it was like; and thats the decision we came up with.

Really man, get over yourself. You can't even read my previous post and say ya know what, maybe I came off wrong in some of my posts, ill suck it up, continue to post an discuss with a slightly different approach while still getting my opinion/point across. But no instead, you respond exactly to how I'm sure all of us expected you to respond, being defensive, where everyone else is in the wrong but you and you are simply the golden child. Absolutely pathetic.
Cry more?

Really man, get over yourself. You can't even read my previous post and say ya know what, maybe I came off wrong in some of my posts, ill suck it up, continue to post an discuss with a slightly different approach while still getting my opinion/point across. But no instead, you respond exactly to how I'm sure all of us expected you to respond, being defensive, where everyone else is in the wrong but you and you are simply the golden child. Absolutely pathetic.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 8,598
Reputation: 1226536
Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

We're all just here to share our opinions and have discussions about the draft and our favorite team. You can't seem have a normal discussion with anyone, as you instantly start acting like a douche.


edit: We all have differences of opinions with some things. Read the thread a little bit and see how we argue about it. I have never personally attacked anyone in here, but with only 256 posts you have managed to piss everyone off.
__________________

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 04-21-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 677
Reputation: 1
the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

I don't care if I piss everyone off, if you're that soft skinned and they are then they need to be ruffled up a little bit. I haven't attacked anyone, yet I have been attacked by many people both in PMs, in neg rep comments and on the forum.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 8,598
Reputation: 1226536
Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
I don't care if I piss everyone off, if you're that soft skinned and they are then they need to be ruffled up a little bit. I haven't attacked anyone, yet I have been attacked by many people both in PMs, in neg rep comments and on the forum.
People are not pissed off because they are "soft skinned", and you hurt their feeling and ****. You don't understand how this thing works. We are not here to make friends and ****, we all share one common bond and that is our love to talk about the NFL draft. You can't seem to have normal discussions and it's annoying. No one can disagree with you, that's the ******* point.

One of my favorite posters on here is Bama. He never seems to agree with me, but he always puts up a great argument on his end, and that's what this is about. That's the fun part. If we all agreed on every single thing, there wouldn't be a reason for any of us to be here then would it?
__________________

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
the_dark_knight
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 677
Reputation: 1
the_dark_knight hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
People are not pissed off because they are "soft skinned", and you hurt their feeling and ****. You don't understand how this thing works. We are not here to make friends and ****, we all share one common bond and that is our love to talk about the NFL draft. You can't seem to have normal discussions and it's annoying. No one can disagree with you, that's the ******* point.

One of my favorite posters on here is Bama. He never seems to agree with me, but he always puts up a great argument on his end, and that's what this is about. That's the fun part. If we all agreed on every single thing, there wouldn't be a reason for any of us to be here then would it?
You guys just get mad when I give a point that can't be debated. Then you say, oh personal attack, when the truth is you're the ones attacking me most of the time. But I'm done talking to you on this topic. Stick to the draft and football and I'll keep giving my opinion and you can continue on your witch hunt.
the_dark_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 8,598
Reputation: 1226536
Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
You guys just get mad when I give a point that can't be debated. Then you say, oh personal attack, when the truth is you're the ones attacking me most of the time. But I'm done talking to you on this topic. Stick to the draft and football and I'll keep giving my opinion and you can continue on your witch hunt.
You don't have to be so arrogant bro. We're here to debate, so if you really think that then there is absolutely no reason for you to be here.

But you're right let's talk about the draft, it's only a week away. So Jesse Tuggle is announcing our second round pick, we will clearly pick a LB.
__________________

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.